Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MakinMunchkin

Ship's credit making potential

4 comments in this topic

22 posts
4,654 battles

I'm looking for a coal ship than can earn a good amount of credits. I'm looking more towards BBs and cruisers.

I heard that the Jean Bart is a good credit maker, but I don't know about the others. 

Can someone tell me the credit making potential of premium ships from T5 - T10?

[-CAT-]
4,567 posts
16,491 battles

USS Missouri is the best credit maker of all premium ships. However WG has locked her away. (for now.)

I have both Georgia and Jean Bart. Both T9 coal ship. Good enough IMO.

[KAMI]
1,588 posts
13,608 battles

T9 premium tops the credit making potential, t10 premium earn roughly what you get from a t8 premium

6,148 posts
10,625 battles
10 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

T9 premium tops the credit making potential, t10 premium earn roughly what you get from a t8 premium

Yes, and to further elaborate, a T10 premium does NOT have any extra (aka "premium") credit or xp earning multiplier, just the "premium" service cost fee (50% less, aka 90k instead of 180k). Perma camos reduce this further to a meager 45k (which is just a bit higher than a T7 tech tree). You can actually earn positive without premium time, the catch is you cannot use premium consumables.

T9 premiums have: premium credit earning multiplier + T9 credit earning multiplier (higher tier ships generally earn more than lower tier) + 50% service cost. So they can print money even without prem time.

Edited by Paladinum

Sign in to follow this