Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

Wait a minute.....

47 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
3,378 posts
15,835 battles

:fish_book: :fish_nerv:

Do i smell a Collab out of this? (Hopefully KC)

In case everyone doesn't know, this DMM Games appeared several hours ago. 

image.png.355552280d6067bcf14c04acf9895c20.png

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

[LBAS]
2,062 posts
3,738 battles

kantai otome mairimasu
anata no koto wo mamorutame
yurayurayure ugoku otome kokoro misemashou

kono umi mamoru wa watashi no sadame
kantai otome tonarimashita
haruka tooi umikara otozuremashite
anata no ushiro wo arukimasu

tatakau karaniwa kakugo wo sadame
deaimo wakaremo arimashou
nakumo waraumo sukimo kiraimo
sorega otome nanodesu

yoseru nami no youni tsunoru omoi

tobase denrei TORATORATORA
seiten naredomo namitakashi

[otome NO kouhai KONO issen NI ARI]

kanmusu! bunrei! toryokuseyo!

iza kantai otome mairimasu
anata no tameni tatakatte
kareini sakuhanamo yagatewa chirudeshou

anata no koto wo mamorimashou
yurayuraumi no ue ikite gokoku no oni tonare

umarete kita no ga unmei naraba
kantai otome tonarimashou
KARARIKARARI narashite aruku sugatani
omowazu mihoreteshimaimasu

akiramenai no ga otome no kakugo
ichizuni oshitai moushimashou
bashoumo jikanmo wakimaerarenu
sorega ikusa nanodesu

soyogu kaze no youni yureru omoi...

susume NIITAKA YA MANOBORE
katte kabuto no nantoyara

hougeki! raigeki! shouriseyo!

itami wo kakushi waraimashou
yararete yarikaesu kaishin no ichigeki wo  

koimo tatakaimo makemasen
yurayurayure ugoku otome kokoro misemashou

tobase denrei TORATORATORA
seiten naredomo namitakashi

honkoushite doukoushite renaiwa kakehiki 
kanmusu! masumasu! toryokuseyo!

anata no tameni tatakatte
kareini sakuhanamo yagatewa chirudeshou

anata no koto wo mamorimashou
yurayuraumi no ue ikite gokoku no oni tonare

kantai otome mairimasu

Ah remember the day when i play warship to get Nagato BUT ended up playing CV......

And now.... become Vichya Regime
In the end i never touch the Nagato

What the heck i have done
  • Funny 2

[KAMI]
1,567 posts
13,108 battles
Just now, Skarhabek said:

What the heck i have done

what u always being doing for this few years

[TLS]
4,836 posts
21,285 battles

KC wasted their chances. Only now do they try to rebuild their market share after a Chinese knockoff overtook it.

• Funny 2

[LBAS]
3,378 posts
15,835 battles
5 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

KC wasted their chances. Only now do they try to rebuild their market share after a Chinese knockoff overtook it.

Azur lane was #1 on the list now

Kancolle has been down to 5th place, they probably need to do some collab with wows although they got smacked by Azur Lane hard.

[LBAS]
2,062 posts
3,738 battles
31 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

what u always being doing for this few years

I cannt believe i play Azure Lane..... If you defend Kancolle to the death, you will understand

26 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Not KC but DMM, since WG is controlled by Weeb Italian Mafia. Because some Mafioso quarel, Yakuza using it as mockery for the Boss.

Since the Boss is powerfull, he created THE WHOLE NEW GAME. Sponsoring Azure Lane to the extend of creating anime of it.

That is why Nagato in Azur Lane was Loli with a lot of decorative instead of big tiddies onee-san.... Its the Nagato when she still the Flagship of the Navy until replaces with Yamato.

The last DMM chance is when KC release Oktyaberskya Revolutsya. WG quickly release it..... With limited repair party so noob weeb wont Lay a hand to her.

In the end, the Boss cannt forget the precious past. Enterprise is basically reincarnation of gangut. 

If you never see me again, you know what happen to me

• Funny 2

[CLAY]
3,216 posts
14,165 battles
10 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

since WG is controlled by Weeb Italian Mafia.

I though WG was controlled by KGB?

[MRI]
3,787 posts
16,849 battles
50 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

:fish_book: :fish_nerv:

Do i smell a Collab out of this? (Hopefully KC)

In case everyone doesn't know, this DMM Games appeared several hours ago. 

image.png.355552280d6067bcf14c04acf9895c20.png

Maybe it is for the Japanese players. Because iirc WoWs is on the DMM Games website, so you can play it from there if you are in Japan.

28 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Ehh, I would find it hard to call AL a knockoff, as it is quite different from KC. Sure, KC were the ones to make the whole anthropomorphised WWII ships thing popular, but they weren't the first ones to do that, nor do they have monopoly on the idea. Also you are forgetting Warship Girls R exists haha. I agree that AL definitely took advantage of KC's popularity though.

Also KC is still way more popular than AL in Japan though. Unfortunately for us filthy gaijin KC was never interested in the wider global market, even in its inception. It was created first and foremost with a very niche audience in mind - otaku who are also military or history buffs. It was never intended nor expected for KC to be so popular overseas. Right now it seems KC is trying to cement their name as a household name in Japan, like for example Doraemon or Crayon Shin-chan, hence all the local collabs like with Lawson and Japan Airlines or real-life events like the Zuiun festival or that ice-skating performance earlier this year.

AL on the other hand is geared towards mass market appeal and this is very evident. Action-based combat is a lot more appealing to the general audience than the management-based nature of KC. Plus the character designs seem to have little to do with history and more designed tick off as many fetishes and interests as much as possible (at least the last time I checked). That's why we have animal-ears, maids, lolis, humongous titties and what-not.

9 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

That is why Nagato in Azur Lane was Loli with a lot of decorative instead of big tiddies onee-san.... Its the Nagato when she still the Flagship of the Navy until replaces with Yamato.

Actually this is one of the things that I am wondering. Why is AL's Nagato a loli? KC's Nagato is a strong looking woman with a commanding voice, referencing the fact that the irl Nagato was the flagship of the IJN before that title was taken by Yamato. But why a loli? I suppose it is to reference the "ceremonial" position of flagship? Also for that matter why is Ark Royal a lolicon?

[LBAS]
1,561 posts

KC confine themselves within japan for far too long... too confine

AL on the other hand, open to all source of market and collab, expand their market far and wide

I don't know the number but in japan, nothing beat KC but in the international market AL has the upper hand.

[TLS]
4,836 posts
21,285 battles
27 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Also KC is still way more popular than AL

A Japanese clan member is laying shit on DMM/KC for their shortsightedness compared to AL. May perform domestically but look at all the filthy gaijin revenues they are missing out on. Look at certain eroge-turned-multimedia-franchise that has taken over as the most lucrative game series out there. 

[TLS]
4,836 posts
21,285 battles
32 minutes ago, PGM991 said:

I don't know the number but in japan, nothing beat KC but in the international market AL has the upper hand.

And both lose to our Lord and Saviour: Gudako.

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,077 posts

So more anime to be added to the game......

tenor.gif

Thank god for filters..

• Cool 1

5,678 posts
9,495 battles

Meanwhile,

Arpeggio of Blue Steel manga isn't completed, so there can't be no new anime yet, so no new WoWSxARP colab yet. ARP was the first truly weeb content colab WoWS has ever done, besides the Japan events which are... well... Japan :Smile_trollface: That one Japanese PG removing her panties in a WoT event 

But hey, ARP ships will be fully pledged premiums in 0.9.0! :crab: 

MENTAL MODELS ARE BETTER

Edited by Paladinum

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,011 posts
13,704 battles
31 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Plus the character designs seem to have little to do with history and more designed tick off as many fetishes and interests as much as possible (at least the last time I checked). That's why we have animal-ears, maids, lolis, humongous titties and what-not.

Now that you mention it. Although this is way too true, AL lacks the art for the damaged ships (I'm not gonna mention about it further because it goes straight to lewd topic). There are some exceptions like my in-law being flat-chested tsundere, or Glowworm looking like a tomatohead (because she actually use her face to ram the said tsundere in our universe).

Spoiler

Glowworm.thumb.png.91312a1d7aae1fe30e6335b1c044cf91.png

• Funny 1

[TLS]
4,836 posts
21,285 battles
5 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

MENTAL MODELS ARE BETTER

Takao is best waifu. Followed by Hyuuga. Choukai is also not bad. Atago is the even more tsundere siscon. SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM! 

Also, CARNIVAL DA YO!

5,678 posts
9,495 battles
1 hour ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Takao is best waifu. Followed by Hyuuga. Choukai is also not bad. Atago is the even more tsundere siscon. SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM! 

Also, CARNIVAL DA YO!

Takao best girl, don't exactly care about the rest :Smile_trollface: The whole package, the one and only, the goddess tier waifu.

• Chokai: that one lil sis that I want to be my lil sis. Be my lil sis.
  • Kongo: that super cool kuudere but may be a bit of a tsun deep within.
  • Hiei: her non-student council outfit looks badaft as heck.
  • Kirishima: formerly badaft and arrogance. The transformation dealt a blow into her personality :Smile_trollface:
  • Nachi: gentle, soft-spoken and sweet. She's my second best ARP ship in WoWS.
  • Ashigara: looks like a JK but has serious onee-san vibe. Her miko outfit is great.
  • Lexington: legz for dayz. Should say 'ara ara' because that's the vibe I get.
  • Vampire: blunt maid.
  • Yukikaze: cool maid.
  • Repulse: tsun headmaid.
  • Don't forget Akagi. She and Hyuga are really cool scientists.
  • Yamato: a schemer through and through. Can't say I like her.
  • Why the f is Musashi a loli btw?
  • I think I'm forgetting a main character mental model but apparently I don't care about her enough :Smile_trollface:
  • Shinano and USS New Jersey appeared, but only in dialogue bubbles or ship forms.

ARP Maya when.

Edited by Paladinum

[LBAS]
2,062 posts
3,738 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

Actually this is one of the things that I am wondering. Why is AL's Nagato a loli? KC's Nagato is a strong looking woman with a commanding voice, referencing the fact that the irl Nagato was the flagship of the IJN before that title was taken by Yamato. But why a loli? I suppose it is to reference the "ceremonial" position of flagship? Also for that matter why is Ark Royal a lolicon?

Azure Lane reference is based when she still young. If you look closely Nagato at AL resemble younger version of Nagato in KC. Ark Royal being lolicon maybe just for character flavor. No real reference like why Roon is Yande.... I mean Kuudere

27 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Also, CARNIVAL DA YO!

Me still farm 3-4.....

You guys get choukai & Hyuuga?

[MRI]
3,787 posts
16,849 battles
51 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

I think I'm forgetting a main character mental model but apparently I don't care about her enough :Smile_trollface:

You will when subs come out! :crab:

Honestly if and when subs get released will be a good time to have a 2nd ARP collab.

5,678 posts
9,495 battles
36 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

You will when subs come out! :crab:

Honestly if and when subs get released will be a good time to have a 2nd ARP collab.

First of all, as a character in a manga, Takao overshadows her.

Second of all, the only reason why I would even play a submarine is I want to teach them BBabies a lesson. Nothing more than that. I don't think I'd like the mechanics in sub gameplay.

[-CAT-]
3,394 posts
13,577 battles

Future war of the waifus.

takao waifu's.jpg

Choose wisely if you don't want your head blown off....

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[GS]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,879 posts
14,444 battles
8 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

takao waifu's.jpg

76651714_1459301520891268_273451634204344320_n.jpg

• Funny 2

5,678 posts
9,495 battles
25 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Mental models are superior anyway. They have both the beauties and the ships :Smile_trollface: 

Also futuristic weaponry and equipment in beautiful WW2 ship skins. Do kanmusu even have Klein Field or Super Heavy Particle Cannons? :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this