Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
adampurkis

The benson a ship of broken dreams.

4 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
90 posts
694 battles

I got my american DD Benson recently and my IJN tier 7 DD hatsharaurira or whatever its called. 

Comparing the two I honestly cant see why i should be bothered to go any further into the american line. I was so excited to get the Benson thinking the torpedoes would be so much better. Little did i know the 8k range came with 52knots speed. I cried. 

shot-15.04.18_08.19.51-0266.jpgshot-15.04.18_08.19.46-0093.jpg

Now rumors are that the torpedo detection has gone from 1o% to 4o% meaning others preferably the BB and CV scum can see them coming almost a 1.5 ks away. This is just terrible and at 52 knots a certain dodge. I try to get closer but secondary armament just rips me apart even when I am in a smoke screen. 

The other issue is its tumor like turrets that always get blown up. I love the traverse and reload times IJN dd just do not have a chance, But thats it attack anything else and your incompetent and handicapped I know the American Torpedoes were no good compared to the long lance torpedoes of the Japanese but 52 knots really?

shot-15.04.18_08.19.51-0266.jpg

shot-15.04.18_08.19.46-0093.jpg

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

This is why you should go further in the line- IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE TESTING THE GAME !!  

This isn't about if you win or lose, it's making sure the game runs when it released. This is not about you and how you want to dominate the battlefield.

And btw, calling certain players scum is not exactly in the spirit of being a tester.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I got my american DD Benson recently and my IJN tier 7 DD hatsharaurira or whatever its called. 

Comparing the two I honestly cant see why i should be bothered to go any further into the american line. I was so excited to get the Benson thinking the torpedoes would be so much better. Little did i know the 8k range came with 52knots speed. I cried. 

Now rumors are that the torpedo detection has gone from 1o% to 4o% meaning others preferably the BB and CV scum can see them coming almost a 1.5 ks away. This is just terrible and at 52 knots a certain dodge. I try to get closer but secondary armament just rips me apart even when I am in a smoke screen. 

The other issue is its tumor like turrets that always get blown up. I love the traverse and reload times IJN dd just do not have a chance, But thats it attack anything else and your incompetent and handicapped I know the American Torpedoes were no good compared to the long lance torpedoes of the Japanese but 52 knots really?

That mean you are still not a real USN DD Captain yet. Go back to IJN DDs if you want torpedoes.

Alpha Tester
87 posts
3,595 battles

thats why you make a report and move on,still in testing stage so win/lose ratio dosent really matter at this point does it

Sign in to follow this