Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MadTim

This Christmas activity is really terrible

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
1 post
4,863 battles

Dear game developers and operators, this Christmas activity is really terrible. I think 99% of the players can't complete the content of 7 instructions, and their friends can't even complete 3 and 4. This leads to a large number of players brush in random and joint operations. The number of online players increases every day, but the quality of each game declines rapidly, and even a large number of scripts Programs and robots, the total amount of these tasks can even complete several silver coin lines. Usually, players need to complete them in half a year, and the Legion war lasts only four hours at a time. Most legions have not completed the Legion task. When completing the task becomes the purpose of the game, rather than the game and high-quality player confrontation, I think the vitality of the game is coming to an end, so I Want to delete their own account, goodbye to my friends, goodbye to the players who love war games8ad4b31c8701a18b18547936892f07082838fe08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,337
[TLS]
Member
4,836 posts
21,272 battles

^ This. New players don't have a chance at the PR at all. I find it amusing that the game is getting harder and harder for new players to get into, especially when the events are geared towards giving veteran players more better tools to club new players with. 

Honestly, if I started wows in the last 12 months instead of 4 years ago, I'd already abandoned ship at the sheer cliff face I am face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
795
[BLESS]
Member
1,458 posts
12,778 battles

Just play as you always do, take the partial-progression rewards, and leave it there.

Neither Gorizia nor Puerto Rico are desirable ships.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,614
[CLAY]
Member
3,216 posts
14,151 battles
1 hour ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Honestly, if I started wows in the last 12 months instead of 4 years ago, I'd already abandoned ship at the sheer cliff face I am face.

If I had started in the past year, I'd classify this stuff as end game content, and, as a new player, ignore it.

Which has always been my biggest issue with all these events, they are timed. Instead of pushing out event after event, they should make some permanent, so there is always something for new players to do, something for them to aim for.

But yeah, I know, the time limits exist to encourage people to spend money so WG can make profit. There would be little need to spend if all it took to unlock everything was time.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,337
[TLS]
Member
4,836 posts
21,272 battles
2 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

But yeah, I know, the time limits exist to encourage people to spend money so WG can make profit. 

Sell limited time steel campaigns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
279
[NFB]
Member
1,338 posts
16,350 battles
 
 
3
 Advanced issues found
 
 
4 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

^ This. New players don't have a chance at the PR at all. I find it amusing that the game is getting harder and harder for new players to get into, especially when the events are geared towards giving veteran players more better tools to club new players with. 

Just imagine you are relatively new grind T3's and T4's without AA and get slaughtered by CV's game after game. I'd probably quit.

I'm not playing much Random anyway, but operations require T6/7/8 ships and those you have to get first... One way getting those ships is to buy premiums, of course.

Do I see a pattern here?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,337
[TLS]
Member
4,836 posts
21,272 battles
12 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Just imagine you are relatively new grind T3's and T4's without AA and get slaughtered by CV's game after game. I'd probably quit.

I'm not playing much Random anyway, but operations require T6/7/8 ships and those you have to get first... One way getting those ships is to buy premiums, of course.

Do I see a pattern here?

That is why I am also glad I got into the game and worked my way to a decent fleet variety early on. I have no objections to anyone owning a premium. I do have objections to putting a neophyte into a sea of sharks. The way I see it is wg is alienating their veteran base, causing them to leave and not properly enticing enough new players to continue for the long run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×