You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Leroy2015

USS Puerto Rico

14 comments in this topic

[LGW]
13 posts
5,270 battles

Hi guys,

What happens if the build is incomplete on the 13th January?  anyone know.

I have been grinding away and only am only just finishing stage 2.

Cheers, Lee

[-CAT-]
4,580 posts
16,504 battles

"poof!"  ->  All gone into virtual atoms of nothingness.

Though you can keep the rewards. If you collect them.

Edited by S0und_Theif

[LBAS]
2,461 posts
4,365 battles
42 minutes ago, Leroy2015 said:

Hi guys,

I have been grinding away and only am only just finishing stage 2.

Cheers, Lee

Did you use any booster? If not my advice is just complete the Directive 3 and get FREE Gorizia, after that do Gorizia mission and get new year perma camo that bound to ship. 

The Puerto Rico is not for casual player, 1. Whale can buy directly by buying booster then complete it for 59000 doubloon

2. For veteran dedicated player can obtain it for free. BUT you need premium time and a lot of Special Signal. Part 4, 5 and 6 is even Impossible to complete without them..... The biggest problem is time limit.

350K free XP for each class? Insane grind other mission too?

If you complete all mission, not only you can get the Puerto Rico.... But also Alaska and a lot of steel and coal

BUT DONT Worry!

Get YOSHINO, keep your coal! Guarantee GET!

Bigger GUN, FASTER RELOAD, BETTER ACCURACY, STRONK Armor.....

But what more awesome? 20km Torpedo of Shimakaze with 4x4 tube!

Puerto have 12 gun? Look at Bougogne, bigger 12 gun 380mm, reload booster like Cruiser, almost Same basic reload...

What is so Special about Puerto Rico?

[LBAS]
5,568 posts
13,254 battles

Your title name is incorrect just 

USS Pay to Rico

You to pay and pay if you need it

shot-19.12.29_20.25.35-0696.jpg

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[MRI]
4,143 posts
18,750 battles
1 hour ago, Leroy2015 said:

The building stops and you are left with an incomplete ship.

If your building progress is far along enough you can pay doubloons to finish the ship.

[HKN]
101 posts
6,996 battles

i see after each phase "cost to complete ship will be reduced" , i'm just curious "how much is the reduction per phase completion to directly get PR" ? 

[MRI]
4,143 posts
18,750 battles
30 minutes ago, MrJJ_sniper said:

i see after each phase "cost to complete ship will be reduced" , i'm just curious "how much is the reduction per phase completion to directly get PR" ? 

At phase 18 it was 35,000 doubloons, then it drops down to 25,000 at phase 24. Assuming it drops by 10,000 doubloons each time, I am guessing it will be 15,000 doubloons at phase 30.

Edited by Thyaliad

[LGW]
13 posts
5,270 battles

I think that the idea to build a ship is great, if it takes longer to complete then who cares.  But to simply delete it and give us steel or some other commodity is unfair.

I am a premium player and the time it has taken to just get this far would be ok if the build continued, otherwise I have wasted my time! and will not be a happy player.

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,138 posts
10,508 battles

I think that the idea to build a ship is great, if it takes longer to complete then who cares.  But to simply delete it and give us steel or some other commodity is unfair.

I am a premium player and the time it has taken to just get this far would be ok if the build continued, otherwise I have wasted my time! and will not be a happy player.

You don't get anything once the event is over apart from a sinking feeling in your guts that you wasted time and money on it.

• Cool 1

6,150 posts
10,628 battles
7 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

At phase 18 it was 35,000 doubloons, then it drops down to 25,000 at phase 24. Assuming it drops by 10,000 doubloons each time, I am guessing it will be 15,000 doubloons at phase 30.

Which making the ship the single most overpriced content in the game.

WG be like: "First of all, you get the rewards along the way, and second, scrapping a ship that is being built is very common practice for many navies, which is hIStOrICalLy AcCurAtE"

[CLAY]
3,684 posts
15,723 battles
2 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

WG be like: "First of all, you get the rewards along the way, and second, scrapping a ship that is being built is very common practice for many navies, which is hIStOrICalLy AcCurAtE"

Which is why we should get the scrap value of uncompleted ship in STEEL. :Smile_hiding:

Or maybe we could convert ship into an aircraft carrier. :Smile_trollface:

6,150 posts
10,628 battles
2 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Or maybe we could convert ship into an aircraft carrier. :Smile_trollface:

Giving me CVs when it's not RTS? Will instantly sell for credit.

Edited by Paladinum

[TLS]
5,518 posts
22,365 battles
11 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

This. Is. Called. Misrepresentation. And. False. Advertising. And Lying. To. Customers.

There will be incoming fury Round 2/3/4. No where at the start of the campaign did WG clearly indicate the final costs discount. A lot of people are going to be furious that they spent 24k doubloons on boosters that they could have not spent and instead waited until the discounts hit. Seriously, damage control should have been hit before the 16th December. Instead, all this piecemeal damage control is literally wg digging a deeper hole rivalling the Kola Superdeep Borehole.

[NFB]
1,342 posts
18,468 battles
16 hours ago, Leroy2015 said:

In general, you only receive a reward if you complete 100% of the requirements before the event ends.

Unless you spend major doubloons, this is not an "if". Unless you pay the 14,000 doubloons, obtaining the PR is impossible by all intents and purposes.

And when you watch a few reviews, PR is not worth 14,000 gold.

Obviously, all the rewards along the way you get to keep. Unless you are willing to spend the gold, just play as you usually would and take the rewards you can collect.