Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sollery_Archana

Leave battle

37 comments in this topic

205 posts
15,040 battles

Its funny some people argument I'am coward Cause leave game and report me. Funny right? Its my choice to keep in battle or leave since I see 2 div just moving toward boundary and some ship just moving circle no one move forward like bot.

If got team like that why muat battle since this game isn't builded for 1vs 12 ship hahaha.

Thanks WG for much bot in TX

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
3,684 posts
15,723 battles

Its your choice to leave a battle, Though it is considered somewhat unsportmanlike.

I'll try to win every battle I'm in, or at least score as well as I possibly can if winning seems unlikely.

And while I'm sure its not your intent, it feels pretty lousy if you're playing as hard as you can and a team mate decides that the team isn't worth it, and quits. Yeah, he's probably not aiming the blame at you, but it still feels bad.

• Cool 4

205 posts
15,040 battles
Just now, Grygus_Triss said:

Its your choice to leave a battle, Though it is considered somewhat unsportmanlike.

I'll try to win every battle I'm in, or at least score as well as I possibly can if winning seems unlikely.

And while I'm sure its not your intent, it feels pretty lousy if you're playing as hard as you can and a team mate decides that the team isn't worth it, and quits. Yeah, he's probably not aiming the blame at you, but it still feels bad.

I don't care people people think but I playing for fun not for win and lose. Then you see 2 div bot and still keep playing what you got? 1 vs 12? Hahaha

Well I keep leave if I see my team not.one or two but much bot in my team hahaha.

Unsportman, then playing with much bot is fair for people and only half of your team who real player?

• Cool 1

[-ISO-]
1,107 posts
7,112 battles
5 minutes ago, Sollery_Archana said:

I don't care people people think but I playing for fun not for win and lose.

Play Co-op and operations. It's the only place in this server where you can meet non toxic NA players.

• Cool 2

6,150 posts
10,628 battles

If I were you, I can either:
+ leave the match to not deal with a serious issue of the game;
or
+ continue to play, capitalizing on the already spent consumables, signals and camos.

Yeah I'll continue to play. It's not exactly loss aversion since I do get something back. Bot players? Even if the team loses, I still earn positive. IF the team loses, that is.

• Cool 2

205 posts
15,040 battles
4 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

By quitting and leaving your team one short you are no better than the bots.  

Well yes I don't care called noob or what..people like you just care about themself. Not all people playing for stat or win rate, I playing for see good battle not watching sailing boat.

[KAMI]
1,588 posts
13,634 battles

You call people bots but you leave in mid game making you stationery target that is not very different from bot

Your post is always full of people botting, making you lose games but in reality, you are just a bot running without a program now

• Cool 3

205 posts
15,040 battles
Just now, Paladinum said:

If I were you, I can either:
+ leave the match to not deal with a serious issue of the game;
or
+ continue to play, capitalizing on the already spent consumables, signals and camos.

Yeah I'll continue to play. It's not exactly loss aversion since I do get something back. Bot players? Even if the team loses, I still earn positive. IF the team loses, that is.

Well anyone have the reason but for.me is suck seeing no brain battle with seeing almost half fleet just go back and move to boundary. 

[KAMI]
1,588 posts
13,634 battles
1 minute ago, Sollery_Archana said:

playing for see good battle not watching sailing boat.

You play for good battle but you leave in midst, so you want people to carry you then you stay right? 

• Cool 2

205 posts
15,040 battles
Just now, Gummilicious said:

You call people bots but you leave in mid game making you stationery target that is not very different from bot

Your post is always full of people botting, making you lose games but in reality, you are just a bot running without a program now

Yes its okay call me.bot or report me too like them. Its funny seeing people just think themself right and the other people wrong. Its wrong for me playing for battle not for farming dmg / win rate? Hahaha

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,138 posts
10,508 battles
2 minutes ago, Sollery_Archana said:

Well yes I don't care called noob or what..people like you just care about themself. Not all people playing for stat or win rate, I playing for see good battle not watching sailing boat.

You need to step back and look at your own hypocrisy.  Every thread you start is about bots, yet here you are literally posting a thread about breaching the in game rules which is no better than a bot

205 posts
15,040 battles

You play for good battle but you leave in midst, so you want people to carry you then you stay right?

Funny joke. All I got its lose and not all I leave. I mean leaving for good battle even I see some noob just suicide forward. But seeing bot in my fleet like just leaving battle. For me no fun for keep in battle

205 posts
15,040 battles
Just now, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You need to step back and look at your own hypocrisy.  Every thread you start is about bots, yet here you are literally posting a thread about breaching the in game rules which is no better than a bot

Well its okay I don't care like I said. I just tell the reason why I hate bot and leaving. Well If people hate even 1 server report my account I don't care too..I jusy tell the reason why I leave like that.

[KAMI]
1,588 posts
13,634 battles
Just now, Sollery_Archana said:

Well its okay I don't care like I said.

Oml you dont care but you rant and rant like a bitch say people ruin your game

If you want good team, dont be so hypocritical, find a clan that instill teamwork

Tho your hypocrisy not gonna let you find a clan that soon 

• Cool 1

205 posts
15,040 battles

Oml you dont care but you rant and rant like a bitch say people ruin your game

If you want good team, dont be so hypocritical, find a clan that instill teamwork

Tho your hypocrisy not gonna let you find a clan that soon 

Wow nice word. I insult you? Hahaha

[KAMI]
1,588 posts
13,634 battles
5 minutes ago, Sollery_Archana said:

All I got its lose and not all I lea

What goes around, comes around

Ever heard bout that? 

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,138 posts
10,508 battles

A common theme has emerged.

OP posts and thinks he is right.  Entire thread states otherwise.   

• Funny 1

[KAMI]
1,588 posts
13,634 battles
Just now, Sollery_Archana said:

Wow nice word. I insult you? Hahaha

Oh so sorry i called u a botch

• Funny 2

205 posts
15,040 battles

What goes around, comes around

Ever heard bout that? 

Kay I stop it..i just answer reason like that since people keep complain about this. Well If you want report me its okay too... Since I don't have friend and clan like you said hahaha 

205 posts
15,040 battles

Well I tell reason and the thread become bullying hahaha I don't mind since its not my game and you guys can talk and using bad word. The point from.my post is I just tell the reason leave and got bullied. 

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,138 posts
10,508 battles
3 minutes ago, Sollery_Archana said:

Well I tell reason and the thread become bullying hahaha I don't mind since its not my game and you guys can talk and using bad word. The point from.my post is I just tell the reason leave and got bullied. 

Everybody disagreeing with you does not constitute bullying.  You've posted a comment pretty much telling everyone you are more than happy to breach the in game rules and also lower the enjoyment for all the other players on your team and every single person here has disagreed with you.   Gummy made a couple of comments which you didn't like and that's about it.

You brought this whole shitstorm on yourself by starting the thread so you are better off asking a moderator to close if before it gets worse.     I hope your teams report you in game.

• Cool 3

205 posts
15,040 battles
Just now, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Everybody disagreeing with you does not constitute bullying.  You've posted a comment pretty much telling everyone you are more than happy to breach the in game rules and also lower the enjoyment for all the other players on your team and every single person here has disagreed with you.   Gummy made a couple of comments which you didn't like and that's about it.

You brought this whole shitstorm on yourself by starting the thread so you are better off asking a moderator to close if before it gets worse.     I hope your teams report you in game.

Yeah thanks I hope it too... Its fun being hatted by kid hahaha

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,138 posts
10,508 battles
1 minute ago, Sollery_Archana said:

Yeah thanks I hope it too... Its fun being hatted by kid hahaha

There is only one person here acting like a child

• Funny 1

[TDA]
[TDA]
31 posts