You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mechfori

Scenarios for low tiers

8 comments in this topic

[SMOKE]
2,509 posts
18,035 battles

Scenario  is actually quite a good mode for training , at this moment though there is only limited variety and there should be more but more specifically I would suggest Scenario either scaled or created specifically for low / low mid tier specifically T3 to T5 , most low tier player / newbies play Co-Op and simply cannot get the learning they need to move on to higher tier and Random PvP ... where a lot of team work, team play are required. Giving them Scenarios where they must work together instead of just group brawl could be very beneficial , if not all at least a scenario or two for T4 and another one or two for T5

Edited by Mechfori
  • Cool 2

[-CAT-]
3,415 posts
13,592 battles

I would love WG to make T5 and T8 scenarios. (Maybe also T4?). And as much as possible no nation lock. (Ship class lock depends on the mission.)

For T3 (and maybe 4), let the players get comfortable with their newly unlocked class such as BB (and CV).

Edited by S0und_Theif

[TF44]
[TF44]
15 posts
13,632 battles

Why can't we get more scenario's???? they have not been expanded or added to them for so long!! GIVE US MORE PLEASE!!  how about: battle of the coral sea, Midway (perfect for CV's), battle of the Philippine sea, battle of Leyte gulf..... just to name a few. 

• Cool 1

[MRI]
3,793 posts
16,860 battles

Yeah low tier Scenarios might be fun. At least give my low tier Premiums something to do instead of being a Port Queen.

• Cool 2

[AESIR]
2 posts
10,226 battles

I think its a good idea to add more scenarios based on historical campaigns,and add T4&8 carriers into scenario mode.Not everybody wants to play cv in pvp gaming,but that doesnt mean they dont like to command cvs.

its not a good idea to make this game so difficult to average level players,they should get some fun from the game.

168 posts
30,467 battles
On 12/29/2019 at 8:56 PM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

It would be good to see both lower tier and higher tier scenarios added.

Agree with Ralph, also gives more diversity at low levels