Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reinhard_of_Avercland

I Think I Like This

8 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
3,232 posts
14,200 battles

Masterful.

Though I don't know why he would equip smoke over torpedo reload booster.

The 1v1 matches are starting to show that a DDs strength is in ambushing and opportunity strikes, when an enemy is otherwise occupied by the rest of the team.

While your hydro helped, you could easily predict and dodge his torpedos without.

And in this format, his speed and concealment means nothing.

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,014 posts
13,728 battles
14 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Masterful.

The 1v1 matches are starting to show that a DDs strength is in ambushing and opportunity strikes, when an enemy is otherwise occupied by the rest of the team.

While your hydro helped, you could easily predict and dodge his torpedos without.

And in this format, his speed and concealment means nothing.

Thanks!

Maybe because he tried to anticipate against CV. CVs are surprisingly rare than what I initially expected.

To be honest, I was caught off guard by the hydro's range which was too short to spot him behind the island. It has been a long while since the last time I played my Bismarck. But yeah his last ditch attempt was too predictable that I did not even need hydro to save myself.

However I believe this format is meant for short & quick battles which was the reason why his passive tactic did not work. He could have YOLO at me

Edited by Sir_Feather
  • Cool 1

[TLS]
4,863 posts
21,287 battles
1 hour ago, Sir_Feather said:

Maybe because he tried to anticipate against CV. CVs are surprisingly rare than what I initially expected.

TBH, smoke against CV in 1v1 isn't going to achieve much since you have to move. You get stuck in smoke while the CV marches on and then you will lose precious time.

• Cool 2

[4RSE]
403 posts
10,856 battles
4 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Masterful.

Actually Ralph ..... Asashio can equip both smoke AND torp reload booster as both are in separate slots. The guy potatoed badly.

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,892 posts
8,769 battles
15 minutes ago, lunsmann said:

Actually Ralph ..... Asashio can equip both smoke AND torp reload booster as both are in separate slots. The guy potatoed badly.

Hence my comment.  From what I've seen there are 2 distinct Assashio players.  Proper DD drivers who can use it well and the others that derp their 20km torps from the edge of the map while they lick windows.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this