Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

Ranked sprint is 1 vs 1?

12 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
2,061 posts
3,738 battles

German captain REJOICE! RAM FLAG FULL SECONDARY.... 

LOL

GO RAM GO GO GO

Totsugeki!!!!

Edited by Skarhabek
  • Cool 1

[LBAS]
5,308 posts
11,966 battles

Do you think that your torpitz can beat your own mama? 
Suck this! :fish_viking:

You understimate the lone tiger especially the fire

shot-19.12.28_00.04.18-0863.jpg

shot-19.12.28_00.04.55-0476.jpg

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
2,061 posts
3,738 battles
6 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

shot-19.12.28_00.04.18-0863.jpg

I am using Bismarck BTW, And Ramming ... If i were Tirpitz gonna Torpedo.

Ramming, very fun and fast credit grinding

[LBAS]
5,308 posts
11,966 battles
21 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

Ramming, very fun and fast credit grinding

I don't like that method if not necessary 

[LBAS]
2,061 posts
3,738 battles
1 hour ago, THAI_THIEF said:

I don't like that method if not necessary 

Its the most easiest way to win when BB vs BB except for Tirpitz and KII. Just use Bismarck + Flag speed and Ram

[SPWPK]
33 posts
3,898 battles

When ramming just make sure you have a Ram flag on. I found out the hard way that if 2 ships the same ram if one has a ram flag it wins. Giving 50% extra damage whilst taking 20% less. Also, just be aware Cruisers can do the same as its 50% extra, Baltimore can achieve a 63600 hit point ram with this flag.

1,587 posts
7,933 battles
Just now, Judder_K said:

When ramming just make sure you have a Ram flag on. I found out the hard way that if 2 ships the same ram if one has a ram flag it wins. Giving 50% extra damage whilst taking 20% less. Also, just be aware Cruisers can do the same as its 50% extra, Baltimore can achieve a 63600 hit point ram with this flag.

I recall I have only seen Baltimore once in my first Ranked game of this season, in which I finished her quickly with my Charles Martel as she showed her broadside to me in close range.

No torpedoes is a serious handicap in this mode as a well-aimed torpedo spread can be decisive in CQC dogfights. Though skilled players can evade many torpedoes.

[CLAY]
3,216 posts
14,151 battles

I've so far won 2 in my Hsienyang: 1 against a Kagero (dodged 4 sets of torps, gunned him down), and 1 against a Hipper (point blank torps... seriously, I have no idea why he wasn't running hydro).

And 3 in my Tirpitz B, which I will continue using until I find myself constantly up against players who can counter me.

But so far, I've found Tirpitz quite effective, with secondaries, torpedos and armour. Biggest danger is torpedos, but if you wasd hack, at wort you'll only hit 1 or two, and if they try to point blank torps, well, you can do as much damage back to them. And if they try to keep distance, just hide behind an island and cap.

[SMOKE]
2,483 posts
17,999 battles

I have yet to do any this Ranked Sprint, not liking it for bearing too much luck involved in MM ; but was thinking if I take my Akizuki out fully speced for ROF it would be very interesting indeed. Cossack might be a good one to run if you had it. I am not sure about the CL , they might or might not work depending on what's being matched against them , I seriously think this 1 vs 1 is somewhat discriminating against them. If play well, I think the CA got a lot more for them and certainly most user friendly

[CLAY]
3,216 posts
14,151 battles
47 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

I have yet to do any this Ranked Sprint, not liking it for bearing too much luck involved in MM ; but was thinking if I take my Akizuki out fully speced for ROF it would be very interesting indeed. Cossack might be a good one to run if you had it. I am not sure about the CL , they might or might not work depending on what's being matched against them , I seriously think this 1 vs 1 is somewhat discriminating against them. If play well, I think the CA got a lot more for them and certainly most user friendly

I've only played half a dozen games, but its less about MM than you'd think. Seems to be more about skill and how you've specced your ship.

Either that or pure luck.

I've fought a Tirpitz in my Tirpitz B twice and won. Can't say MM gave me an unfavourable match.

Or maybe I've just been matched against potatoes.

[XSA]
440 posts
15,683 battles
21 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

I do. You underestimate the torp :fish_haloween:

920757312_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2019_12.28-22_37_34.thumb.jpg.bf1d0fc276cfdbd999aabccdc6888ec8.jpg

[LBAS]
2,061 posts
3,738 battles
1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

I've only played half a dozen games, but its less about MM than you'd think. Seems to be more about skill and how you've specced your ship.

Either that or pure luck.

I've fought a Tirpitz in my Tirpitz B twice and won. Can't say MM gave me an unfavourable match.

Or maybe I've just been matched against potatoes.

its more like RNG BASED

i am fighting a close match againts Tirpitz, he is only 1600 HP LEFT....

HOLY SHEET I MISSED 1 MORE SHELL, also fire in secondary duel.....

25 minutes ago, da189 said:

I do. You underestimate the torp :fish_haloween:

920757312_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2019_12.28-22_37_34.thumb.jpg.bf1d0fc276cfdbd999aabccdc6888ec8.jpg

more like its about terrain, there is terrain that can be used as torpedo cover but at the same time you can fire the main gun

Sign in to follow this