Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

PSA: UU, DO NOT REGRIND THE ENTIRE LINE

12 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
3,730 posts
17,775 battles

"Based from SpreadPoop"

Do not SPEND Unique Upgrades with this NTC Crapstorm going on, make sure you reach Tier X soon and complete the assignment mission, do NOT regrind the line if you want the Unique Upgrades

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

[CLAY]
3,684 posts
15,723 battles

Too much effort to grind the upgrades for the 10 TX ships I have, not going to use RB, I’ll just have to go without the upgrades. I’m not really competitive anyway. Already have Yamato’s anyway.

[SMOKE]
3,407 posts
20,029 battles

well a number of them are useful thought they re not really required .. so that goes , and WG is saying you need to grind the whole line to get those Research points and god know how many of those points you will need for any single individual upgrade ... even making the special upgrade in Armory looks way better

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,516 posts
15,419 battles

Two things I hate the most from this rubbish thing are that I have to sell all ships in the line, and only at half of the prices. I would just keep the ships "vanilla" rather than to use that feature.

• Cool 2

[151ST]
4,125 posts
13,669 battles

Yeah I want to at least complete Yama and Hindy's...

Although if I'm honest I want all of them, even if like Hindys I won't actually use it...

WG you can get royally stuffed, just so so much... I like RB for exclusive cosmetics but this stuff on top of Colbert, flip off!

• Cool 1

[POI]
977 posts
11,627 battles

I all lready have legendary mod for GK, Yamato, Hindenburg, Des Moine, Worcester, Gearing (bought it during one of the event). 

I have Moksva, Zao, Montana (wait, I think I might have Monty's legendary mod already) and some other tier 10.

I understand that Zao and Moksva legendary mod are good, and I intend to get them in time (hopefully). Are there any Legendary mods that should be obtained before they put them to RB? 

PS:unless they come out with NEW unique upgrade for certain ship that is vastly superior to current Legendary mods, and fit my playstyle, I am not willing to spend time regrind the lines. 

[TLS]
5,518 posts
22,365 battles
1 hour ago, Darkworld_2015 said:

Are there any Legendary mods that should be obtained before they put them to RB? 

DM and Zao are the best mods.

[151ST]
4,125 posts
13,669 battles
1 hour ago, dejiko_nyo said:

DM and Zao are the best mods.

Actually I'd probs say Yamato tbh

[-CAT-]
4,580 posts
16,504 battles

Instead of recrawling or regrind, WG should have just made them like snowflakes even (They are actually snowflakes tbh). Every month or 2 months renew coal, steel, research points.

It is not the best idea I could come up right now I know, but it will accomplish what WG has been failing to address, play and keep low tier ships without FXP help.

All premium ships will get this feature from T2.

Current version of Rubbish Burnheap is to make old time players spend their 10 million ++ FXP and only play low tier sship once then sell the rubbish ships.

[TLS]
5,518 posts
22,365 battles
20 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Current version of Rubbish Burnheap is to make old time players spend their 10 million ++ FXP and only play low tier sship once then sell the rubbish ships.

Because nearly half the ships ARE rubbish. We sit through them because it is needed to get to T10.

Sign in to follow this