Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NotTheFace

NA Server log on only

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2 posts
341 battles

So I pre-purchased the game on the Asian server, only I didn't realize it granted access to the CBT until after I was given a code for the NA server from a reddit contest. Now that I've installed the Asian client but it still only shows access to the NA server. How do I get on the Asian server?

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

So I pre-purchased the game on the Asian server, only I didn't realize it granted access to the CBT until after I was given a code for the NA server from a reddit contest. Now that I've installed the Asian client but it still only shows access to the NA server. How do I get on the Asian server?

there's a an xml file when you edit and add some additional server url, you can play in any server you added

qno5fs.jpg

Beta Tester
2 posts
341 battles

Nice, got it working. 

For future reference if anybody has the same problem, installing over the NA version didn't work. I had to uninstall NA first, then install the Asian client. Thanks guys!

o7

Edit: Unfortunately the ping is exactly the same whether NA or Asia server...

Edited by NotTheFace

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Nice, got it working. 

For future reference if anybody has the same problem, installing over the NA version didn't work. I had to uninstall NA first, then install the Asian client. Thanks guys!

o7

Edit: Unfortunately the ping is exactly the same whether NA or Asia server...

play in satellite for better gameplay. Kidding. Where do u play? Close any internet program to make it better. Or... nah depend on Ur intrnet. Have a nice game!
Edited by Ratdoto

1 post
80 battles

there's a an xml file when you edit and add some additional server url, you can play in any server you added

qno5fs.jpg

How and which one?

Sign in to follow this