Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Paladinum

Hayate vote result.

48 comments in this topic

6,132 posts
10,579 battles

So there ARE a number of people who voted for the Rubbish Burnheap.

No Fiddler's Green for those people.

Commanders!

Last week we conducted a global charity drive to support "Save the Children International" in their efforts to help children in need around the world. Together we managed to raise over $42.000 in donations and we want to thank you all for this amazing achievement!

As a part of our milestones for this charity drive, we let YOU vote on the resource for the upcoming tier X Japanese Destroyer Hayate. We are happy to announce that we will be implementing Hayate into the game for free experience sometime shortly.

Good luck and fair seas!

No photo description available.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 1

6,132 posts
10,579 battles
Just now, humusz said:

Research point > Steel :fish_haloween:

55938384_mindblown.gif.b8bf0ee73ddff25d314e1ba073b2cb68.gif

Just now, Thyaliad said:

I wonder what percentage of them are just trolling.

Well, Davy Jones has had their names carved in his locker :Smile-angry: 

• Funny 1

[TLS]
5,517 posts
22,341 battles

Basically, the community said: F OFF STEEL/RB. Either coal/FXP is better despite whichever won.

6,132 posts
10,579 battles
Just now, Ryuuoh_DeltaPlus said:

UwU

Wanna be hung upside down from a crane in the Dockyard and used as target practice? UwU

• Funny 2

604 posts
7,082 battles

There shall be no soup and no sequel for you who voted for RB:cap_haloween:

[LBAS]
2,448 posts
4,359 battles

Its maybe some WG Staff and BOTs who vote for Regrind Bullshit. 

Also why everyone not picking free XP? Its easier than coal. I don't even have Yoshino :Smile_coin:

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
3,676 posts
15,683 battles

Those people who voted for Steel: Top players who can earn steel easily and don't want less skilled players to have the ship.

Those people who voted for Research Points: Whales and players who can pay/work but don't want the cheap/lazy/those who have self respect to have the ship.

Those people who voted for Coal: Most regular players who can eventually earn the coal, but don't want the ship to be too available.

Those people of voted for Free Experience: Regular players and whales who just want to earn the ship easily through either work/payment, and don't care who else has it.

• Funny 1

6,132 posts
10,579 battles
1 minute ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Those people who voted for Steel: Top players who can earn steel easily and don't want less skilled players to have the ship.

Those people who voted for Research Points: Whales and players who can pay/work but don't want the cheap/lazy/those who have self respect to have the ship.

Those people who voted for Coal: Most regular players who can eventually earn the coal, but don't want the ship to be too available.

Those people of voted for Free Experience: Regular players and whales who just want to earn the ship easily through either work/payment, and don't care who else has it.

Hayate is a DD and you know how DD play is these days. The ship ain't gonna be too popular. If she's a T9 premium, however...

[TLS]
5,517 posts
22,341 battles
50 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

Its maybe some WG Staff and BOTs who vote for Regrind Bullshit. 

Also why everyone not picking free XP? Its easier than coal. I don't even have Yoshino :Smile_coin:

FXP is purchasable. Coal has some "exclusivity" but can be earned with a little bit of effort.

13 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Translation:

#1 are people who are elitist and "want everything to be exclusive to them only"
#2 are people who have no life but are wannabe tryhards or have too much free cash on hand.
#3 are people who want some exclusivity and a little effort but know there is no point in putting in so much time into a single activity.
#4 are people like #3 but "screw the exclusivity", but are willing to drop some money into the game for entertainment.

• Cool 2

6,132 posts
10,579 battles
16 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

#1 are people who are elitist and "want everything to be exclusive to them only"
#2 are people who have no life but are wannabe tryhards or have too much free cash on hand.
#3 are people who want some exclusivity and a little effort but know there is no point in putting in so much time into a single activity.
#4 are people like #3 but "screw the exclusivity", but are willing to drop some money into the game for entertainment.

Deep wisdom here folks...

Where is Siegfried BTW

[ATLAS]
21 posts
15,948 battles

We all know most people who voted Research Points are trolls or people who only want to watch the world burn

[G_R]
471 posts
22,081 battles

Why the hell are we getting another Japanese DD ? What about German or Commonwealth ffs or even Pan American

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,494 posts
15,394 battles

Ok so how much Free EXP it would cost though. It's a T10 which means it will be more expensive than Alaska, Friesland, etc. My bet is 2-3 million.

Edited by Sir_Feather

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,131 posts
10,431 battles

Either way its going to be expensive for a T10 boat that doesn't excel at either a gunboat or a torp boat.   

6,132 posts
10,579 battles
2 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

Ok so how much Free EXP it would cost though. It's a T10 which means it will be more expensive than Alaska, Friesland, etc. My bet is 2-3 million.

T10 premiums are not that 'PHAT' because they don't have the premium credit and xp multiplier. They have half the service cost of a T10 tech tree (90k vs 180k) and that is IT. Also a DD in this very DD-hostile environment.

While Yoshino is quite hilarious to play with her napalm bombs (and when I hit people with my 20k torps), I should have chosen the Privateer. 

59 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Either way its going to be expensive for a T10 boat that isn't excel at either a gunboat or a torp boat.   

I remember the CCs weren't very excited about Hayate. Most of them are like "meh" or "average" and such.

She's like a Japanese Z-46 with better torps and that's about it... :fish_book: And I assume you know how German DDs are these days... Jacks of all trades simply don't have that big of a place in this game.

Edited by Paladinum

[TLS]
5,517 posts
22,341 battles
33 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

I remember the CCs weren't very excited about Hayate. Most of them are like "meh" or "average" and such.

She's like a Japanese Z-46 with better torps and that's about it... :fish_book: And I assume you know how German DDs are these days... Jacks of all trades simply don't have that big of a place in this game.

Because unless you are an IJN gunboat, you are going to struggle. IJN torpedoboats have always struggled in the damage meta. Torpedoes are like gambling. Hope they hit. RoF is always better. I would rather have a shima with TRB.

I'm consistent on this so here it goes again: ALL ships should potentially be available to EVERYONE directly via 2 currencies - XP or cold hard cash. No funny intermediaries. FXP I will accept because it is a combination of the 2, ie.XP converted by cash. The other currencies should not even exist. Coal, Steel, rubbish points, etc2. Coal I will grudgingly accept because it is a "fairly obtainable resource" if you put a little effort into it. Steel, absolutely not. No. No. No and No. Rubbish points some say is an "extension of fxp" but seriously, you are burning though it at even high uneconomical rates. "Broken economy?" Why are you doleling out freebies? wg is creating their on hyperinflation.

Edited by dejiko_nyo
  • Cool 1

[LBAS]
2,448 posts
4,359 battles
49 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Because unless you are an IJN gunboat, you are going to struggle. IJN torpedoboats have always struggled in the damage meta. Torpedoes are like gambling. Hope they hit. RoF is always better. I would rather have a shima with TRB.

I'm consistent on this so here it goes again: ALL ships should potentially be available to EVERYONE directly via 2 currencies - XP or cold hard cash. No funny intermediaries. FXP I will accept because it is a combination of the 2, ie.XP converted by cash. The other currencies should not even exist. Coal, Steel, rubbish points, etc2. Coal I will grudgingly accept because it is a "fairly obtainable resource" if you put a little effort into it. Steel, absolutely not. No. No. No and No. Rubbish points some say is an "extension of fxp" but seriously, you are burning though it at even high uneconomical rates. "Broken economy?" Why are you doleling out freebies? wg is creating their on hyperinflation.

Coal is the most easiest resource to earn for casual free newbie player. Open 2 create every day and doing mission, guarantee to obtain ship after few month. BUT DAMN IT TIME Limit for veteran that already obtain most ship but cannt farm more coal.

Free XP, despite looking easy to get is actually REQUIRE MORE RESOURCE to obtain like premium time, camo and flag. Its benefit more veteran player who already unlock a lot of tech tree and have a lot of flag and camo from event.

Steel is unbalanced, its make Veteran unicum player more stronger by OP ship. Happy they don't put Smolensk in there. But Slavaaaaa hell owh.

Regrind Bullshit...... Low tier ship sux, once you feel the power of T10.... You will feel urge to skip some tech tree. Guepard sux, Entire USN BB sux, Bretagne sux.... Entire IJN CV now sux.

Skip em all

French DD is enough, 15km gun n run

A PERFECTION

WG Should release French DD 2 year earlier!

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,588 posts
12,959 battles

I'd say most of the people who voted steel/RB had no interest in the ship due to either not liking DD's or not liking a rather underpowered DD - so they voted steel/RB to try and stop the ship taking up a coal/FXP ship slot that may otherwise go to a ship they want.

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,131 posts
10,431 battles
22 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

I'd say most of the people who voted steel/RB had no interest in the ship due to either not liking DD's or not liking a rather underpowered DD - so they voted steel/RB to try and stop the ship taking up a coal/FXP ship slot that may otherwise go to a ship they want.

I certainly wouldn't waste any of my resources on it but I did vote for coal as its the most accessible option for players

[MRI]
4,129 posts
18,648 battles

Well underpowered or not, I am hoping to get her because I do like my Japanese DDs.

[TLS]
5,517 posts
22,341 battles

Those that 'voted tactically' are seriously deluded that it is taking up 'slots for release'. The first thing they have to realise is they created this mess by tacitly agreeing to the concepts of Rubbish Points and Steel(coal). 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this