You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

0.8.11.1, Ranked Sprint: Tier VIII Duels

4 comments in this topic

[QOKKA]
16 posts
9,447 battles

When is the update going to take place as we are still on 8.11.0 and the time stated for the update has passed

[BLESS]
39 posts
16,423 battles

Dear Wg, this is really innovative. it eliminates the probability of getting ''bad teams'' hence one has to rely on himself, and no one to blame for the defeat. I also like the irrevocable criteria. My only wish is that it could be extended longer as there are so many missions, and directives to accomplish, Please give an event with a longer period so as not let us feel so pressurize to ''work for the game'' but rather, still play for the games. Also, some directives don't account the points for playing in rank battle. Therefore, as we have limited time due to work or studies, it's very hard to juggle which to play and accomplish first. Also, another suggestion I'd like to make is that the snowflake should be able to obtain ''by playing a battle'' and ''not winning a battle''. The reason is all players will flock to play co-op and not random to get the snowflakes faster. Hence, there will be a lesser group of players playing random which makes MM longer and harder. This is esp true for players with hundreds of ships. The bottom line is that it makes MM very difficult in random. Sometimes only 4 vs 4 or T7 in T9/T10 match. This will lead to players hating the MM, then towards the game.

[HIT]
153 posts
5,108 battles

Just ranked out in 43 games. Not bad for a 48% pleb like me! I love the concept and had so much fun (the most in the 3 years I've been playing).

Hopefully WG keeps up this 1v1 idea!