Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

2019 is year of CV, 2020 is year of SUBMARINE

10 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
2,062 posts
3,738 battles

Ordrazz : Merry Christmas!

Me : HAPPY SUB YEAAARRR!!!

Bet me 10 Peso :

1. Remove SUB Thread incoming

2. Sub OP/badly need buff thread

3. After failure of CV monetization, they go for sub. Unlike abysmall CV player. U-Boat gonna make all WG Staff have their own private jet.

4. After the sub release, people gonna demand for YAMASHIRO, AKASHI and COMANDANT TESTE. REPAIR SHIP CAN DEPLOY HEAL, SMOKE, SEA MINE, good AA, able to call air support from landbase and maybe DEPTH CHARGE. Repair ship is sluggish as battleship but have insane concealment more than Destroyer.

WoWs BLITZ have CONTROLLABLE SECONDARY, let's change skill 4 manual secondary into CONTROLLABLE secondary with buffed 10% . Not working on DD main gun range.

Sub is going to enter the game! BB need buff, make its secondary CONTROLLABLE. Also CA/CL will buffed AA and -50% first time hit citadel damage, after that its become normal Citadel damage.

YAMASHIRRRROOOOOO 

everyone agree they want Yamashiro!

alright back to Topic, i don't think Sub will be as OP as early CV rework. Unless it make submarine can submerge infinitely. Just make sub able to dive for less than 90 sec for highest tier and we are done. Submerged time should be comparable to DD smoke. 

ALSO Submerged boat count as outside cap zone until it surface. Submarine for the cap is very silly idea.... Imagine each team have 1 sub, when team losing sub, CAP is basically free real estate for another sub when they are Submerged. Also DD will be spotted by CV but not SUB. DD cannot hunt sub in the cap since it will be spotted and become target. 

also introduce ping jammer consummable as countermeasure againts sub Homing torpedo. DD should have infinite amount.

for balancing sake, RDF should detect SUB when surfaced

• Funny 2

[TWR]
1,325 posts
5,164 battles
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

3. After failure of CV monetization, they go for sub. Unlike abysmall CV player. U-Boat gonna make all WG Staff have their own private jet.

I reckon they will combine both,and release that Japanese sub that could launch planes.

Would make the PR fiasco look like a minor hiccup!

• Cool 1

[TLS]
4,836 posts
21,285 battles
3 hours ago, BanditSE1977 said:

I reckon they will combine both,and release that Japanese sub that could launch planes.

>_>

<_<

Can I replace the planes with a Super Gravity Cannon instead?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[LBAS]
2,062 posts
3,738 battles
47 minutes ago, Ryuuoh_DeltaPlus said:

T5 Stock Fusou hull.

The retrofit one, a BBCV with ability to launch Dive bomber. Should be T7 with 4 gun and slightly better HP and accuracy than T6 Fusou. 

[MOIST]
[MOIST]
Beta Tester
8 posts

Do you mean Ise and Hyuga, as these were converted to carry aircarft on the back after removing the rear two turrets, similar to what they did to  heavy cruiser Mogami .

Yamashiro was the sister ship of Fuso, but the turret layout of the two centre  turrets was altered .

[TWR]
1,325 posts
5,164 battles
18 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

>_>

<_<

Can I replace the planes with a Super Gravity Cannon instead?

Why not,WG is doing whatever they want anyway!

Sign in to follow this