You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lawlss

Network disconnects anyone else having these

9 comments in this topic

3 posts
3,671 battles

I noticed recently that when playing the asia servers im getting disconnected alot. which is really annoying when in game.

Also happens when trying to get to port , and often when finishing a game.

Never had this issue before , and my using Fibre, have no issue connecting to web servers when this happens on my other screen , so I know its not my internet connection.

[NFB]
1,338 posts
16,371 battles
4 hours ago, lawlss said:

when playing the asia servers im getting disconnected alot

For me, it's rock stable, in Hawkes Bay, NZ.

You should always say what country/area you are in. Maybe a the local internet?

[KRKEN]
13 posts
6,491 battles

Oops, started a thread then saw this one. 

My internet is fine, but for the last few hours barely been able to put two games together without a disconnect. Sometimes been disconnected 3 times in a single game, or come back to a dead ship. Based in Thailand.

[TWR]
1,325 posts
5,173 battles

No disconnects,but yesterday afternoon I did notice that my ping was varying from approx 50ms to 106ms constantly,which is a bit more than usual.Wouldn't be surprised if eleswhere people were getting disconnected.

I was also trying to play Star Wars The Old Republic yesterday night,and lost connection and couldn't get back in for an hour or two,so there may have been a larger issue in the Pacific area ( SWTOR website showed the servers still up).

I am in Melbourne Australia.Although since late 2015 the connection to ASIA server has been spotty on a regular basis.

[TWR]
1,325 posts
5,173 battles
6 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

The ping went bonkers yesterday for about an hour.  200+

Mmm,Telstra's string with a can at each end they use to connect us to the rest of the world must of snapped again!

Was getting ping of 25000ms a couple of times before SWTOR totally disconnected!

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,892 posts
8,769 battles
7 minutes ago, BanditSE1977 said:

Mmm,Telstra's string with a can at each end they use to connect us to the rest of the world must of snapped again!

Was getting ping of 25000ms a couple of times before SWTOR totally disconnected!

Lol.  Yes.  If it wasn’t the fact that my entire life is tied to my email address and I’m too lazy to change them all I would probably go to another ISP