Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Taipan17

War Gaming Customer Service at its absolute best

7 comments in this topic

[TF44]
[TF44]
300 posts
21,186 battles

Ok, I like what War Gaming has done with their compensation for the Clan Brawl mishap. I have posted as such on the forum.

One of my clan mates asked if I had checked my ticket. (Warning TLDR)

Here it is:

Initial Ticket (Saturday Night ~19:40 UTC +8):

TF44 can not invite the ninth player into the Clan Brawl team. It rejects the player as soon as the acceptance button is pressed.
We have all re-started our game clients. We have used different players to form the Division. We have closed and re-formed the division multiple times.
Can we have some suggestions please?

Wargaming support (Tuesday Morning ~00:30 UTC +8)

Hello Taipan17,

Thank you for contacting the support team.

In order to give you a proper answer, we need screenshots that can confirm your information.

Also, send us a report of WGCheck program - WoWS_report.wgc (as a verified client, indicate World of Warships):
https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/19498/

This data is needed by us, for a thorough analysis from our side.

Thank you in advance.

My response:

Wow, just wow.

Thank you for such a stunning response. You want me to confirm that your game had technical issues.

News Flash: https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/topic/41477-compensation-for-clan-brawl-on-21-dec/

But seriously you wait two days to produce a reply, then want information from me to confirm what your company had already stated. What planet are you from? https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/topic/41431-clan-brawl-changes/

This is NOT customer service or support. It is rude, obnoxious and petty behaviour. You people need to get some external support and get some internal Customer Service and Support training happening, immediately!

So what do you people think of War Gaming Support?

• Cool 4

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
372 posts
8,636 battles

WG are running out of feet to shoot themselves in these holidays.

tenor.gif

• Funny 3

[CLAY]
3,596 posts
15,358 battles

Sounds like the guys at the coal face aren’t being kept up to date with what’s going on. They’re following an old script.

• Cool 1

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
1,103 posts
18,661 battles
12 hours ago, Taipan17 said:

This is NOT customer service or support. It is rude, obnoxious and petty behaviour. You people need to get some external support and get some internal Customer Service and Support training happening, immediately! 

So what do you people think of War Gaming Support?

Just wow! Here on SEA we should be used to be treated like this, even though we absolutely should be treated way better. They are probably still in an emergency staff meeting studying tons spreadsheet data, trying to understand why so many players bailed to join NA server. :Smile_unsure:

WOWS SEA just need to look in the mirror for all the answer they need. :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

[LLBC]
Super Tester_
762 posts
6,362 battles

I have to admit, I'm just impressed you got a reply in English and right game straight up - it usually takes me atleast 2 to get a reply I can actually read and isn't a WoT copypasta

[TWR]
1,327 posts
5,624 battles
15 hours ago, DaydreamWarrior said:

I have to admit, I'm just impressed you got a reply in English and right game straight up - it usually takes me atleast 2 to get a reply I can actually read and isn't a WoT copypasta

I thought that to.

Wasn't it start of this year where someone put in a WoWs problem,and support responded like it was WoWp?!

Sign in to follow this