Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nya_gaming

[PSA] Compensation for Clan Brawl on 21 Dec

10 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator
111 posts
181 battles
Commanders!
There was a technical issue with Clan Brawl on the 21 of December, which made it impossible to form divisions of 9 players during the first hours of Brawl in ASIA prime time.
Those players, who have encountered this problem will receive the following compensation shortly:
- 1 000 000 credits;
- 40 000 Elite Commander XP;
- 2 Santa’s gift containers.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Good luck and fair seas!
  • Cool 2

8 posts
6,326 battles

Not good enough what about all the steel coal etc we missed out on

• Cool 1

[TF44]
[TF44]
295 posts
20,380 battles

Thank you War Gaming and @Nya_gaming. The compensation offer is very equitable.

I would have preferred to play the battles however given the tight timetable of this series, I understand the compensation rather than a re-schedule.

I hope that the remaining two Clan Brawls can be played with out difficulties.

Regards Taipan

Edited by Taipan17
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
26 posts
3,503 battles
1 hour ago, Asjet said:

well to get all of the rewards you would have needed to win 15 games, 8v8 games with queue probably would have been an average of 10-14 minutes, so lets say 5 per hour. That means you would have had to win every game for 3 hours. Since they also don't know who would have won or lost giving out what they did do is a median really, not the best case scenario for people who assumed they would have won every battle  😉

Personally I would have liked a reschedule but being the time of year and all, that may have been difficult for them to manage, also would have given people who did play in another time slot ability to play again which would have been much more of a bonus for them and less for the ones like us who missed out.

• Cool 2

13 posts
6,017 battles
2 hours ago, Nya_gaming said:
Commanders!
There was a technical issue with Clan Brawl on the 21 of December, which made it impossible to form divisions of 9 players during the first hours of Brawl in ASIA prime time.
Those players, who have encountered this problem will receive the following compensation shortly:
- 1 000 000 credits;
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Good luck and fair seas!

Hah what do you know...maybe this guy does work for war gaming. This is better compensation then the garbage you gave us for the "Scheduled maintenance" that you ran during one of the prime time windows last clan battle season. How have you determined the clans that were affected that were capable of participating in the clan brawl? Do you have a log of all the clans that selected the Asia prime time? Did the clan leaders need to message you to let you know they were one of the unfortunates that you screwed?

8 posts
6,326 battles
50 minutes ago, Cudddles said:

well to get all of the rewards you would have needed to win 15 games, 8v8 games with queue probably would have been an average of 10-14 minutes, so lets say 5 per hour. That means you would have had to win every game for 3 hours. Since they also don't know who would have won or lost giving out what they did do is a median really, not the best case scenario for people who assumed they would have won every battle  😉

Personally I would have liked a reschedule but being the time of year and all, that may have been difficult for them to manage, also would have given people who did play in another time slot ability to play again which would have been much more of a bonus for them and less for the ones like us who missed out.

Thanks Cuddles that got explained to me after my rant

I am also happy with the compensation and the expediency of the issuing of them.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
16 posts
6,809 battles
2 hours ago, Nya_gaming said:
Commanders!
- 1 000 000 credits;

Thanks @Nya_gaming and WG for providing a level of compensation after such a disastrous fail in the Clan Brawl format over the weekend. 

I would of course have preferred to have had a chance to play that night 😉.

• Cool 1

[NAU]
Super Tester_
566 posts
8,724 battles
13 hours ago, Asjet said:

There was no steel or coal on offer for this first brawl. Each brawl has different rewards.

The compensation given here is 40% of the total rewards that could have been won. Its actually a very decent amount.

I just wanted to play, which was the most disapointing thing from the night. We did get some battles in, when it was fixed, but by then we were all tired and angry. Never able to play your best in those conditions. 

Beta Tester
26 posts
3,503 battles

a few of my clan members received the compensation but others have not, i personally have not received it......

Sign in to follow this