You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ZzSoSzZ

No CBT access after pre-oder

21 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4 posts

I have purchase the 3in1 package then I only got one email confirm that the purchase was success but no CBT access code or download link etc. Could someone please give me some help??

Edited by ZzSoSzZ

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

If I think. It didn't give u code but, it already give u access to play it, n there is no download link given, u should just hit download game button in portal website.

Edited by Ratdoto

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

GO here www.worldofwarships.asia to download if u already purchase it.

Alpha Tester
2,046 posts
277 battles

I have purchase the 3in1 package then I only got one email confirm that the purchase was success but no CBT access code or download link etc. Could someone please give me some help??

Check the portal first and look for the download  page.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

A) DId you purchase it on this account ?

B) Did you purchase it on this server ?

If both A) and B) holds true, then your forum status should change automatically, and you should be able to login on the portal, and access the Members Page download.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

A) DId you purchase it on this account ?

B) Did you purchase it on this server ?

If both A) and B) holds true, then your forum status should change automatically, and you should be able to login on the portal, and access the Members Page download.

Addendum. If both are true, try logging out, then logging back in again.

Beta Tester
1 post
125 battles

Hey guys, i have the same issue. I have pruchased a pre-order but are unable to find any client download for WoWships. Ive scoured the website but no luck, tried logging in and out. Can anyone tell me where exactly they found the client porrtal?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Hey guys, i have the same issue. I have pruchased a pre-order but are unable to find any client download for WoWships. Ive scoured the website but no luck, tried logging in and out. Can anyone tell me where exactly they found the client porrtal?

flefSu7.png

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

Logout and re-login again at website helps me gain access to what Syanda's picture (referring to Front Page screenshot) . You'll probably need to logout at website and re-login again, it works for me.

Rgds

Beta Tester
33 posts

Testing... Do I haz access?

Poi! Poi! I have CBT access, poi!!

EDIT: Excuse my fangirling for a bit. My heart nearly stopped when I noticed that buying the Yuubari gave me beta access. I rushed to get one when the preorder came out because if these ships are anything like the KV220, they'd be excellent for their tier.

Long story short, if you bought any of the ships, 3 in 1 or singly like me, you will suddenly be able to log in and post on these forums. After which, just download and play!

Edited by Yuudachi_Kai_Nii

Alpha Tester
131 posts
1,450 battles

So, I already have game installed, and bought the 3 in 1 pack, some time ago but it won't launch.

I just got a message saying couldn't connect to the server.

EDIT: Just got on and had a game.

Edited by charcoal44

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

make sure you are using the correct client.

if the server connection is not CBT Asia then you should download the current client from the portal.

Beta Tester
3 posts
1,048 battles

I am facing a similar problem that charcoal44 was, in that I have purchased a single, installed the game client, the server says CBT Asia, however I keep getting a "Failed to connect to the server." message. I have tried disabling the firewall and anti-virus but still no go.

Any other suggestions?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

edit - must read OP and not alt tab back to game ....

there are a few that run into this, what appears to work is to just shut the client down and try from the .exe rather than the launcher.

Edited by dead_man_walking

Beta Tester
3 posts
1,048 battles

Thanks DMW.

Fingers crossed that it will be third time lucky on the installation :)

No such luck apparently. Did a clean install and tried running the .exe directly and I still can't connect. I am currently in the process of installing the client on another PC and I am just hoping that will work.

Edited by bewdi