Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SloMobius

Server Transfer disappointment

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1
[AMPOL]
Member
4 posts
4,043 battles

Hey guys, 1st post, sorry it's a bit of a rant.

Anyone else still waiting for their server transfers to be completed? The article on the website stated that the transfers would all be completed by the 10th of December, but, 10 days later, i am still waiting.

All i want to do, is play with my mates on the NA server, and I've been stuck in limbo for over a week now.

I've raised 2 tickets with WG player support since then, and both times, the answer has come back as, basically, shut up, we're busy.

Anyone else stuck in the same situation? Or is it just me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
25 posts
4,986 battles

I crossed over after a day in limbo, what you need to do is go on the NA forum and contact Femennenly, she will give you your new login details which changed during the transfer process. 

DM her your SEA profile.

I think others have reset their password on NA to get access.

This thread has the advice you need to cross over. 

Good luck, I can imagine how you'd be feeling.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
270
[TWR]
Member
1,325 posts
5,152 battles

There was an update posted on the News page article about the transfers that they were swamped with applications,so they may also still be working through them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[F1RE]
Member
2 posts
13,675 battles

how to i  change server, i dont see the post,  cant stand all these Chinese bots  making life hell, the bots have ruined the Asian server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,136
[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,889 posts
8,767 battles
1 hour ago, Thunderchild_5 said:

how to i  change server, i dont see the post,  cant stand all these Chinese bots  making life hell, the bots have ruined the Asian server.

Its over and done with matey.  You missed the boat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[AMPOL]
Member
27 posts
On 12/20/2019 at 10:29 AM, SloMobius said:

Hey guys, 1st post, sorry it's a bit of a rant.

Anyone else still waiting for their server transfers to be completed? The article on the website stated that the transfers would all be completed by the 10th of December, but, 10 days later, i am still waiting.

All i want to do, is play with my mates on the NA server, and I've been stuck in limbo for over a week now.

I've raised 2 tickets with WG player support since then, and both times, the answer has come back as, basically, shut up, we're busy.

Anyone else stuck in the same situation? Or is it just me?

Oh Mobius, I feel sorry for you dude.

Mine went through with only a days delay...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[AMPOL]
Member
4 posts
4,043 battles

Honestly, if i was a cynical man, i would say that WG is just waiting for my prem. time to run out (5 days) because i haven't been able to access my ASIA account since the 20th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,136
[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,889 posts
8,767 battles

Have you had any sort of information from WG as even the transferees that were completely forgotten have been dealt with and on their way last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,385
[MRI]
Member
3,786 posts
16,841 battles

Try contacting customer support again? Afaik the server transfers should have been completed last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[AMPOL]
Member
4 posts
4,043 battles

I've heard nothing since i raised my original tickets, and got snubbed on both.

Anyone feel like tagging a moderator or community manager for me so someone with some pull can get involved? I don't know any of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
576
Member
746 posts
19,634 battles

@WellyCoaster gave you the solution. 

I had a few guys from my clan experience the same problem and Femmenenly sorted them out quick smart. Get over to the NA forums, make a disposable account and PM her. Problem solved.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
279
[NFB]
Member
1,338 posts
16,350 battles
22 hours ago, SloMobius said:

I've heard nothing since i raised my original tickets, and got snubbed on both.

You just have to work your way through this with support.

You can name and shame WG here on the forum, but nobody loves WG anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[AMPOL]
Member
4 posts
4,043 battles

Well, it finally got sorted, thankyou all for your replies, merry christmas, happy new year, and can a mod get around to closing this thread at some point please? No longer needed.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×