Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

Deleted

14 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
2,062 posts
3,738 battles

Deleted

There should be captcha system before posting.

Edited by Skarhabek
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 8

1 post
5,070 battles

Lost Saga balance broken because Unique Hero break any limits in Lost Saga beside the way you get unique hero only pay with cash, this way Pay 2 Win (for now you can obtain them from Unique Hero Scorll from Bingo event).

World of Warships in the other hand, you need grind Steel to get those OP Ships, it mean World of Warships is G2W (Grinding 2 Win), but still they still break balance in World of Warships (like Unique Hero in Lost Saga) the difference is way you obtain them. My opinion World of Warships P2W case is very low, the possible chance come from Santa Gift Container and Research Bureau. But i still agree with you, this money milking go beyond the limit, just pay a lot of money just to finish one Tier X ship? That's delicious insane beside that directive from 1st until last become harder and harder.

[MRI]
3,792 posts
16,857 battles
40 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

This thread is very useless, i am wasting my precious time, you wasting precious time reading this rant thread that event worse than 700 page Hitler rant.

+2 hours, the time i wasted better to code and backup my database. Why the heck i am writing this

Why are you writing this? For our entertainment, obviously. :Smile_popcorn:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[MALD]
[MALD]
711 posts
3,945 battles

Congratulations, you actually managed to catch my interest to read all of that...because of the title.

Yeah, i do agree with the example you provided which makes me realize...

If a Free-to-Play Game starts to be grindy and P2W, It's a sign that it was losing popularity and slowly dying

Exactly what happened with many games (Point-Blank especially), and seeing WoWs in the same path makes me sad

Edited by Earl_of_Arland

[CLAY]
3,230 posts
14,185 battles

Why do I not check who op is before I click on something?

Granted, would probably click on it anyway, but posts are so hard to read I usually glance over them, realising I don’t need to take anything seriously.

[SMOKE]
2,508 posts
18,035 battles

yes, WG's allowing those T9/T10 premium to be spec that way, player will spec them to exploit it , and WG is also blind to the fact that MM and game mechanism is driving a big divide among players  its no more apparent with how many big guns and Super Cruisers keep playing that long range duel  style but yet continue to demand CA to support, CL and DD to go out and do their thing without providing the needed close formation battle line support ; equally guilty is so man light force CL and DD who would only go flanking and ignore all their tactical duty and the teams need, and not to mention CV who only farm ...

WG still keep saying this is a team play game but everything they do they try to undo any tea play possible and made it so that player will also do that too

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,077 posts
10 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Well, The mission for Hakuryu is still there.... but heeelll they gonna apply Regrind Bullshit to get Legendary upgrade.

I am losing my entire CV line, now they forced me to regrind it asap before Regrind Bullshit with another regrind again for Legendary upgrade.

But that is not my rant, 

"Do you think WG could maintain the number of playerbase?"

1. Just after the CV rework hit, i don't think the No Risk Less reward CV is challenge. The CV itself become boring and almost no strategical value. Just bomb and no counter..... no fun of outsmarting enemy CV... Just feel like farmer....

2. Return because of KRI Silliwangi YouTube ads, Disappointed because its bad gunboat and crap torpedo boat. The most silly thing Irian get Torpedo Booster but no AA.... Yet.... KRI Silliwangi not getting speed booster, No reload Booster....

The gun is T6 Ognevoi with crap accuracy and disaster turn... Just saying i hate them. Yes, its T6 not the after split T8 gun

3. Sigh...

PUERTOOO RIICOOOOO!!!! And a lot of another backlash decision....

But again, that is not my rant!

Here is my rant : i am smell lost saga downfall

Here is the catch :

1. T9 and T10 OP non tech tree line

Yep, the game out of balance.... Just saying hiddennburger cannt beat Yoshino, battleship gun, Shimakaze torpedo, strong armor.... Event Puerto Rico outgun hiddenburg.....  

Smolensk? How did 130mm gun have 18km range with travel time faster than other 203mm tech tree except moskva and Henry4?

2. Almost impossible to obtain T10 ship with very HIGH Money to pay.... Or Grind Illusion

3. Other crap, mad raging wrathfull factory feature.... Research bureau? Dockyard? 

4. Etc... To lazy write and get back to work later..... I mean MORE GRIND LESS GAMING...

I am gamer WG! Not Farmer!

People with 

Lost Saga

One of successfull P2W game after Point' Blank in Indonesia... Both kid and adult like it. Call me childish, but i wont Deny how fun that time!

Yes, its P2W, but the player was massive yet people willing to spend a lot.... 

Why? Because its cheap and obtainable. Spend $10-$20 each month and you already best geared player. Also FULL Costum equip, upgrade and cosmetics style.... The game is a bit grindy BY WEEKLY....

So to become best geared, you need to spend $10 and grind at WEEKEND, its still fun thought

So....after a while... Both Developer and publisher become more GREED

They release Soul Stone, Basically pay to upgrade feature, IMAGINE Republique with 15km radar upgrade and 12 second reload.... That is Honggildong with soul stone! Very OP

If the game is already P2W, why its matter? 

The PRICE OF SOUL STONE!

That is equivalent of $60 also the release of new grindfest dungeon.....

If you think $60 is normal for us, please think of another people who is more unlucky and have family income barely $300 each month in Indonesia. Its unaffordable for most of Indonesia...

OF Course, half the playerbase rage quit, thinking they cannt beat sultan with lower skill but have Honggildong with soul stone.

Losing half of its playerbase, instead of fixing the balance.... They did the Infamous bussiness 4 Quadran:

1. Star

2. Cow

3. Crap

4. Sorry i forget, but i think any MBA will remember it

So more COW quadran doing, they release the ultimate P2W that even you guys here will rage and cannt afford it..... The total OP Unique Hero Strider that Basically KIRA YAMATO with Its STRIKE FREEDOM GUNDAM

Only for $800 without its gear and upgarde that cost another $1500

I repeat

KIRA YAMATO WITH STRIKE FREEDOM

This thing can rekt entire enemy team SOLO

For comparison...

Imagine OLD RTS CV with infinite T12 Plane with 10 2/3/3 Squadron.... Also immune to fire and flooding and Citadel.....

That is Strider...... And that is lvl 0

Bois, GO GRIND for lvl 100 for another 3 month.....

Next month another unique coming! Not even lvl 78 and yess... Another $$$ and Grind.....

Now LOOK

1. At first Premium Ship Release Cost around $700

2. Memeouri with convert cost around $100

3. Another trying with Stalingrad, Musashi.... And other badluck create container gacha....

4. Puerto Rico cost 59000? Hahahaha

Wait till you see $5000 Sheep with OP feature

Also the grind is become more tedious..... I am not Farmer damn it.... Regrind bullshit.....

This thread is very useless, i am wasting my precious time, you wasting precious time reading this rant thread that event worse than 700 page Hitler rant.

+2 hours, the time i wasted better to code and backup my database. Why the heck i am writing this

I doubt even mod or WG staff read and understand what is this meaning. This thread Ais going to be useless.

But here i am,

I am afraid if WoWs going the same route. 

Can WG atleast maintain its Flayerbase?

Also my alter personalitynis shouting get back to work i mean go back to sleep.

I actually Refrain from posting this shit. Because who sane person posting this crap?

But when you know tomorrow is holiday, drinking bear, its freeeee time

Gonna delete the entire poast tomorrow. Today wooohoo crare

Nyahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaaha

Also this is not Skarhabek

Keep your account safe from your treacherous friend

Wkwkwkwmwmwmwm

Nevermind, this is 100% Skarhabek. Violating forum rule please ban for atleast 5 year.

Haaaapyyy HOOOLLLIIIDAAAAAAAAYYYY

tenor.gif?itemid=10985931

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
5,777 battles
19 時間前、Skarhabek の発言:

I am gamer WG! Not Farmer!

WG: "You all looked the same to me. :Smile_trollface::Smile_popcorn::Smile-_tongue:"

Me: :Smile_hiding:

19 時間前、Skarhabek の発言:

KIRA YAMATO WITH STRIKE FREEDOM

This thing can rekt entire enemy team SOLO 

And he is a well known troll by "disarming" his opponents.

19 時間前、Skarhabek の発言:

Can WG atleast maintain its Flayerbase?

*Looking at her elder sister*

sometimes I do enjoy eating sharkbait, I don't know why.

Sign in to follow this