Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Clan Brawls

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
26 posts
3,503 battles

its broken, wont let more than 8 join division but also can't start with 8 as says you need 9.

• Cool 1

[1AN-E]
[1AN-E]
135 posts
21,286 battles

Very frustrating ... we get the people together but we can't play ... come on WG you can do better than this

[1AN-E]
[1AN-E]
135 posts
21,286 battles

And for those not in the Div is shows 10/9 or other nonsense, though only 8 in the Div ... 

[BITSA]
30 posts
9,166 battles
Just now, LargerNeptune3 said:

And for those not in the Div is shows 10/9 or other nonsense, though only 8 in the Div ... 

Yeah saw this too

[TF44]
[TF44]
295 posts
20,372 battles

TF44 has the same hassle.

We cannot get a ninth player into the division for Clan Brawl. We have reset clients, changed the player forming the division, changed the order of the invites. The ninth player cannot accept their invite.

[TF44]
[TF44]
295 posts
20,372 battles

Well TF44 has a ticket in. We have posted the problem in Bug Reports and on this channel.

• Cool 1

13 posts
6,017 battles

This thread is in English so it will likely be ignored unless everyone from each effected clan get in here and makes some noise so here I am to post.

I would not be at all shocked if they compensated us with some garbage container and a minute of premium like they did during that "Scheduled maintenance" that they launched right in the middle of a Clan Battle session. What wargaming doesn't understand is that when this happens early in a session like this they FK it for a lot of people that struggle to get the numbers up after 2300. 

What a shame this past 2 weeks has been like "what not to do" for wargaming. The Puerto Rico grind and following lack of care factor. The legendary modules being moved and locked into a part of the game absolutely no body wanted in the game. Now they ruin the Clan Brawl that everyone was so keen on playing.

• Cool 1

[NAU]
Super Tester_
566 posts
8,724 battles

Dont worry Dave, they will fix it in the morning, so the other servers wont have the issue. Its all going to be fine

13 posts
6,017 battles

Compensation will not be acceptable. The only reparations for this [content removed] up is to postpone The Asia Clan brawl by 1 week and run it next weekend.

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~Beaufighter

[K00KA]
1 post
8,105 battles
On 12/22/2019 at 12:01 AM, DisgruntledDave said:

Compensation will not be acceptable. The only reparations for this [content removed] up is to postpone The Asia Clan brawl by 1 week and run it next weekend.

It would be but I will not be available to play then, I want the compensation.

[1AN-E]
[1AN-E]
135 posts
21,286 battles

We got it working - play Narai then you can switch to Clan Brawls and get 9 in the Div ... ridiculous ... but thanks to @Korrupt_Penguin for the suggestion - it worked 🙂

[TF44]
[TF44]
295 posts
20,372 battles

TF44 tried that twice. It didn't work for us. In fact, the problem became worse as we could not even invite the ninth player.

I am very happy for you 1AN guys getting a run in Clan Brawl. Nice. I hope you get some enjoyable games.

Edited by Taipan17
Was a bit rude in forgetting the last bit.

Sign in to follow this