You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

Adding more FUEL to the fire eh?

41 comments in this topic

[-CAT-]
3,415 posts
13,592 battles

sigh WG, just sigh

Sigh-cat-1.jpg

Double down again? Triple down again?

Going for quadruple down? How bout Quintuple?

naked-gun-facepalm.gif

Edited by S0und_Theif

[TLS]
4,858 posts
21,287 battles
1 minute ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

They never learn :fish_book: :fish_sleep:

I know. Everyday I end up saying something that makes me sound like a nagging mother-in-law.

• Cool 1

[GS]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,879 posts
14,444 battles

coal or steel or BR?

pick one

[OAKUM]
2,131 posts
17,276 battles

I just play ships, I don't grind.... Except when I get blown up myself....

Coal, steel, tokens etc etc

Couldn't care less if I get them or not..

I love my ships..

:Smile_child:

Ordrazz

• Cool 3

[TLS]
4,858 posts
21,287 battles
8 hours ago, Onlinegamer said:

coal or steel or BR?

pick one

cold hard cash.

There should only be two currencies only: Free currencies (XP/CXP/Credits) and doubloons.

Edited by dejiko_nyo
  • Cool 1

[CLAY]
3,231 posts
14,200 battles

... What. The. @#$f.

Well.

Seriously?

How much do we have to pay to get them? Trying to earn back the money you lost with booster refunds?

Many people hate RB/NTC, so they put something that previously wasn’t behind that wall, behind that wall?

Do they think that will entice people to use it?

JUST CHANGE THE @#$*() REQUIREMENTS!

The biggest issue I have with RB is giving up my ships. I do not want to give up my ships.

Ok, to date the only upgrade I have is Yamato, I am not currently actively grinding anything else despite having 9 other tech tree T10. I have never put any time into grinding the other upgrades, so, I suppose no real loss there, as I certainly won’t be putting in the effort to complete any of those grinds anytime soon.

TBH, the upgrade grind is, well, grindy and tedious. The RB is grindy and tedious (and expensive if you use FXP... ok, it’s expensive even if you don’t, because rebuying ships). That said, still prefer the current method over this idea because I don’t want to use RB and give up ships.

So I guess I just won’t be getting upgrades anytime soon.

Which is fine as I’m not especially competitive, and it’s not like any of those upgrades are requirements for competitive playing anyway.

But still, on top of the current disaster, they pull this? What are they thinking?

[-ISO-]
1,085 posts
6,882 battles
1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

But still, on top of the current disaster, they pull this? What are they thinking?

Cash grabbing player's money more and more until they can surpass that of EA.

[BLIST]
Beta Tester
53 posts
10,074 battles

You want a sh*tstorm? WG will give you eventually. 

• Funny 2

[KAMI]
1,567 posts
13,108 battles

20-20 year of wargaming playerbase declining at the steepest rate

i call it

Edited by Gummilicious

5,695 posts
9,510 battles
3 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

“You don’t have to do them.”

Well, that's the norm 'round these parts.

The problem is that I don't have to do them, but other players who do them will have them, and thus make my ships so underpowered I feel bad for not doing them.

• Cool 2

[CLAY]
3,231 posts
14,200 battles
8 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

We await the canned response 

“You don’t have to do them.”

At this point, better to just play for fun, watch and eat:Smile_popcorn:

[CLAY]
3,231 posts
14,200 battles
4 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

CV load of them please.

What’s the range of your bombers? How close do you need to get to St Petersburg before you launch?

[MRI]
3,794 posts
16,860 battles
57 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

The problem is that I don't have to do them, but other players who do them will have them, and thus make my ships so underpowered I feel bad for not doing them.

Precisely. That is why I am against such rewards. It makes it more or less mandatory if you want to be competitive.

Imo they should be cosmetic or economic rewards only. They shouldn't affect gameplay.

• Cool 1

1,594 posts
7,984 battles
48 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Precisely. That is why I am against such rewards. It makes it more or less mandatory if you want to be competitive.

Imo they should be cosmetic or economic rewards only. They shouldn't affect gameplay.

By the way, how is Ohio and Colbert performing now?

According to the current reluctantly accepted version of RB, they should offer unique gameplay experience (and for Colbert, she is the last French cruiser with a tragic fate) while remain balanced.

It is certain that the two ships enjoy a stable, experienced player base thanks to their difficult and controversial acquiring method, and indeed during their development cycles both of them were at least nerfed; Ohio's dispersion has been nerfed to ordinary USN BB formula and I recall WG has once announced that upon the reply and request from testers Colbert was nerfed to make her easier to counter and not so annoying.

[LGND]
569 posts
13,714 battles
3 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

By the way, how is Ohio and Colbert performing now?

According to the current reluctantly accepted version of RB, they should offer unique gameplay experience (and for Colbert, she is the last French cruiser with a tragic fate) while remain balanced.

It is certain that the two ships enjoy a stable, experienced player base thanks to their difficult and controversial acquiring method, and indeed during their development cycles both of them were at least nerfed; Ohio's dispersion has been nerfed to ordinary USN BB formula and I recall WG has once announced that upon the reply and request from testers Colbert was nerfed to make her easier to counter and not so annoying.

Ohio got much better dispersion and sigma (2.0) and better reload also ohio got massa/georgia secondary rest is same...... also ohio got kremlin turret traverse speed....
ohio performance much better than monty...
Colbert performance is so so, better take smolenks tho

Edited by Gesterbein

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
188 posts
18,840 battles

Free to play games are obviously the most expensive type of game with the reasoning being "the game is free to play so we can justify any cash grabs that we pull".

The ball is on our court on whether to take the bait or not. That is always their defense and justification.

How much the player enjoys it is irrelevant, what matters to them is how much dough they can squeeze out from the community and whales.

[OAKUM]
2,131 posts
17,276 battles
6 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

CV load of them please.

Quick, someone send over some rocket planes, they are actually being asked for...