Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

Teamkilling (Ft. PR)

6 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
3,379 posts
15,845 battles

Ah sh***t here we go again

Take some images of the Puerto Rico getting killed by Enemy or Friendly ships. Counter Revolution.

[TLS]
4,857 posts
21,287 battles

I deleted out the PR and his div because "No name and shame". However, everyone else is fair game since they did absolutely nothing wrong.

Taken from my clan's div match last night and I thought it would be nice.

unknown.thumb.png.a2bfdb3670ada26e81371408cd89237c.png

Many moments later... I kinda feel sad for the PR team. A little. A little tiny wee bit.

unknown.thumb.png.a053e96bd4c1cc8698625a4d8186e145.png

Edited by dejiko_nyo

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,892 posts
8,769 battles

While I have no issues with an enemy PR getting focussed I am more than happy to send replays of team killers in for sanctioning. (Not because I feel sorry for PR owners but because it puts my team behind by one ship)

• Cool 1

[MRI]
3,791 posts
16,857 battles

Sad. Hope those teamkillers got reported and banned.

People are letting their emotions get to them. I have got nothing to say except that I am deeply disappointed in those players.

[SMOKE]
2,504 posts
18,035 battles

Well I had only encounter PR once and its on the enemy team ; yeah people are mad at the sight , there is no shortage of volunteer to go hunting it , it had replace DD, Radar , and CV as the no.1 priority target ; well at least what I've seen in game  is just the team making a mad dash to hunt it down, but no one abuse the player ( though I wager he / she likely is not too happy on the receiving end of al these after getting this nice new Premium )

Edited by Mechfori

Sign in to follow this