Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grimnar42

Puerto Rico Directives

16 comments in this topic

[G_R]
427 posts
20,541 battles

Is it just me or did the PR directives suddenly change ? I will still probably not be able to finish it. 

Edited by Grimnar42

[BLESS]
1,492 posts
13,034 battles

It wouldn't surprise me. The backlash on this is now bigger than huge, and there was a bunch of reports yesterday of people having their PR grind progress "reset" temporarily by the server - implying WG were tinkering with the mechanics behind the scenes.

[G_R]
427 posts
20,541 battles

What sticks out to me was Directive 7 where you had to get 1000000 free xp 3 times thats down to 350000 a time now. Still a lot though and out of my reach.

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,916 posts
8,915 battles
1 hour ago, Grimnar42 said:

Is it just me or did the PR directives suddenly change ? I will still probably not be able to finish it. 

I

• Cool 1

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
1,656 posts
18,501 battles

yeah its a money grab 

WG don't give a damn about the players at all 

just like i don't give a damn about WG and will never spend money on this game ever again.

[TLS]
5,000 posts
21,516 battles

Still a PR disaster. They are basically saying "Hey, either you devote your time to our POS software or you won't get the Dacia Sandero". Translated into simple English.

FYI, from now on, I shall call it the Dacia Sandero. Just because it is a worthless overpriced knockoff the Baked Alaska.

• Funny 1

115 posts

Based on WG's attitude and handling of PR event I've decided I won't be spending any more money on this game. I'll let my wallet do the talking. Play for free.

[PHNAV]
[PHNAV]
243 posts
10,502 battles

I just started directive 2. This one is the 'Sta Clause Favorite' something, 50 million potential damage! 

I purposely placed my JB somewhere half of the enemy can see and shoot me. 2.1 M for a 10-15 minute game. Now its 50M. For an average 15-20 minute game, I still have about 3 hrs to go on this directive alone.

And for a 24K doubloon boosters? I give up. Not anymore fun but stressful WG Christmas incentive. :Smile_sad:

shot-19.12.17_12.08.32-0670.jpg

[CLAY]
3,311 posts
14,398 battles

Nope, not falling for it, already given up on this ship. Would make for a nice trophy, but I’ve already written it off. And now that I don’t have a grind, for the first time in months I can actually choose what to do. And there are better things in game and out to do with my time.

Like grinding Tech Tree Tier Tens and going PF hunting :Smile_trollface:

Seriously though, I will still be playing the game casually, and if I still enjoy it will probably buy another years worth of premium time if it goes on special. If I still enjoy playing the game.

• Cool 1

[FISH]
[FISH]
55 posts
10,790 battles
2 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Still a PR disaster. They are basically saying "Hey, either you devote your time to our POS software or you won't get the Dacia Sandero". Translated into simple English.

FYI, from now on, I shall call it the Dacia Sandero. Just because it is a worthless overpriced knockoff the Baked Alaska.

How dare you insult the pinnacle of Romanian engineering.

How about we call it a Morris Marina instead?

• Funny 1

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,080 posts
14,052 battles
3 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

FYI, from now on, I shall call it the Dacia Sandero.

I'd call it the Hummer H2 because it is probably the most embarrassing ship to buy when the alternatives are better/less embarrassing.

[TLS]
5,000 posts
21,516 battles
42 minutes ago, leops1984 said:

How dare you insult the pinnacle of Romanian engineering.

How about we call it a Morris Marina instead?

*piano falls Morris Marina*

• Funny 1

[G_R]
427 posts
20,541 battles

Jeez u guys go off on tangents has anybody noticed if the directives have been changed.

[MRI]
3,878 posts
17,123 battles
3 hours ago, Grimnar42 said:

Jeez u guys go off on tangents has anybody noticed if the directives have been changed.

Can't say I have noticed anything. But then again I didn't really scrutinise the directives. I looked at the requirements for the later objectives and went nope.

Edited by Thyaliad

[SEARN]
1,098 posts
17,879 battles
1 hour ago, Grimnar42 said:

Nope, they are still the same. @RalphTheTheatreCat already replied to your question with the info from WG that they are not going to reduce the difficulty of the grind.

Sign in to follow this