Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sollery_Archana

High tier pvp

6 comments in this topic

187 posts
12,600 battles

Since some people keep said no bot in this game... Well I want ask... Is this new gameplay now like TX CV capping early game, dd close combat with Radar cruiser and some ship just sailing in boundary map? Since much people keep answr my thread is not bot / no bot in pvp

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,640 posts
7,785 battles

Of course t here are bots...…….lots of bots. In fact entire clans of bots...………..

We know they are there and yet they still are allowed to keep botting.

187 posts
12,600 battles
13 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Of course t here are bots...…….lots of bots. In fact entire clans of bots...………..

We know they are there and yet they still are allowed to keep botting

I always make thread about this for support and make WG deal with this... Tbh 1 game 7 minute finished Cause 1 div capping early game is suck ... And my thread response more like bully like I keep complain and they keep say no bot just noob player.

Well I keep got team with suicide CV / dd just go to boundary ... Thanks to WG my TX mm so wonderfull

Is more like farming lose streak and hard farming dmg lol 

Edited by Sollery_Archana

[STCN]
12 posts
7,594 battles
47 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

We know they are there and yet they still are allowed to keep botting.

Yep, we all know that, one famous, or more exactly, notorious clan, named [CN_70], is made up almost entirely by bots.

Most of its members are registered at the same day, wearing default emblem, using names of random characters, raging around like plague, keeping afk or rushing randomly, ruining games of everyone.——as they are all bots.

After grinding some ships, such accounts are sold online for a low price. 

p.s As they are all bots, they keep playing for thousands game per month.

Shame for the clan’ name as I’m from China. I don’t wanna discuss about nations here, all Chinese players feel shame and disgust of that clan. We hate bots as well as everyone does. We’ve tried tickets, but at present no way to report it or have it shut down totally.

Edited by neu_romancer
  • Cool 2

[MRI]
3,608 posts
15,488 battles
1 hour ago, neu_romancer said:

Most of its members are registered at the same day, wearing default emblem, using names of random characters, raging around like plague, keeping afk or rushing randomly, ruining games of everyone.——as they are all bots.

And if you check their stats you can see they have a ridiculous number of games played per day.

One member from that clan which i recently encountered and reported to WG had about 1,500 Random games on a 2-week old account. That equated to about 100 games a day. It is clear these players are bots but WG does nothing about it.

• Cool 1

[-CAT-]
2,482 posts
11,573 battles
4 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

One member from that clan which i recently encountered and reported to WG had about 1,500 Random games on a 2-week old account. That equated to about 100 games a day. It is clear these players are bots but WG does nothing about it.

Except collect their data for the PR directive grind. (Possibly also future directive grind that only farmer bots can do)

It is possible to get PR for free, they just did not or will not mention to use bot script as a method. :Smile_trollface:

Another "possible" reason why WG tolerates farmer bot accounts is that, most of them usually buy premium ships and premium account time (possibly even doubloons). These bot accounts have T8 or T10 ships unlocked with almost 1000 battles played in less than 1 month. Some records show little to no low tier play. Grind using only premium ship(s), use FXP (or exchange doubloons for FXP) to skip low tier ships and unlock high tier ships. This is turning a blind eye for a few extra buck.

If WG is really serious about their policies, they should enforce them and get rid of farmer bot account. But with the PR (Puerto Rico) PR (Public Relation) bush fire fiasco, I doubt management will do anything to clean up this mess.

Maybe because there is currently no other game to rival theirs, that is why top management are embolden to do such bad and shameless behavior to their customers.

Bots are not only in prevalent in PvP, but also in PvE, Ranked and Clan battles. For hall of fames, almost the same names for the last 9 months. Only a few are real hooman players in the hall of fame.

If RNGesus is nice to you, you can get to Rank 1 easily as MM does not know who are the bots, unicrums, noobs, casual, or competitive players.

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this