Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

Watch this Video before it turns into Cinders!

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

620
[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,759 posts
5,809 battles

Yes yes, lets watch before it gets deleted.

Surely its Gaijin.

 

But right now , imho , i couldn't care less for that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,187
[CLAY]
Member
2,841 posts
12,657 battles

It will be a fine ship for grinding Italian cruiser captains in Narai.

And it will also increase the number of ships I have in port by 1.

Assuming the grind doesn't drive me crazy... but while the grind is bad, I have a month to complete it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,187
[CLAY]
Member
2,841 posts
12,657 battles

Why don't they just close comments and disable likes?

And almost none of the YouTube comments seem to be about the ship herself, or the video. Its all about the stuff that's happening in game, people can't stay on topic :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
620
[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,759 posts
5,809 battles
10 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

It will be a fine ship for grinding Italian cruiser captains in Narai.

And it will also increase the number of ships I have in port by 1.

Assuming the grind doesn't drive me crazy... but while the grind is bad, I have a month to complete it.

 

1 minute ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Why don't they just close comments and disable likes?

And almost none of the YouTube comments seem to be about the ship herself, or the video. Its all about the stuff that's happening in game, people can't stay on topic :Smile_trollface:

 

Its another man's trash to gold kind of ship.

Everybody in Forums should know I'm a sucker when it comes to Regia Marina Ships.

 

Also regarding the YT Comments and stuff, I think they gonna delete it one again like Alaska with another guns video , just like WT Battlefield Engineer Even and Operation S.U.M.M.E.R .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,860
[TLS]
Member
4,236 posts
20,377 battles

Sub_baghdadian just hit damacon 15 minutes or so ago. With a poor attempt at an apology given the previous badwill throughout the year. Do they think we are stupid? Once, shame on us, Twice, shame on them. Or however it went. Correct me.

If I really wanted the govida, I'd already buy it. It isn't that expensive at all and my time is worth more than that will be spent on grindy grindy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,187
[CLAY]
Member
2,841 posts
12,657 battles
3 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

 

 

Its another man's trash to gold kind of ship.

Everybody in Forums should know I'm a sucker when it comes to Regia Marina Ships.

 

Also regarding the YT Comments and stuff, I think they gonna delete it one again like Alaska with another guns video , just like WT Battlefield Engineer Even and Operation S.U.M.M.E.R .

And most people should know I'm the kind of guy who just runs at any free* ship offer.

Which is saying something considering I've already written off PR.

 

Some people don't like PEF, I find its heaps of fun in operations.

I think its rather petty to delete the videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,187
[CLAY]
Member
2,841 posts
12,657 battles
2 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Sub_baghdadian just hit damacon 15 minutes or so ago. With a poor attempt at an apology given the previous badwill throughout the year. Do they think we are stupid? Once, shame on us, Twice, shame on them. Or however it went. Correct me.

If I really wanted the govida, I'd already buy it. It isn't that expensive at all and my time is worth more than that will be spent on grindy grindy. 

Like killing heretics in the name of the emperor?

Of course, fool that I am, I expect that with the playing I do over the next month, I should be able to unlock Gorizia through natural playing.

Edited by Grygus_Triss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,860
[TLS]
Member
4,236 posts
20,377 battles
Just now, Grygus_Triss said:

Like killing heretics in the name of the emperor?

Actually, I'm exterminatus heretics at the moment fyi. It's just that bismarck bot is flashing up the discord screen on the other monitor. 

Yes. I run dual screen on dual CPUs. One to game, one to internet/chat simultaneously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
620
[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,759 posts
5,809 battles
7 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

And most people should know I'm the kind of guy who just runs at any free* ship offer.

Which is saying something considering I've already written off PR.

 

Some people don't like PEF, I find its heaps of fun in operations.

I think its rather petty to delete the videos.

 

It's better be best delete that video for a reason.

I dont mind Mackensen is also too a bad battleship. Its another kind of Gold for hobo to get it . Best i used that for OP anyway.

They need to Sugar Coat the Gorizia Directives. Its too tenfold for the 1-  3 Directives. Make it 1x harder than PEF because of Tier Difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,187
[CLAY]
Member
2,841 posts
12,657 battles
13 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

the ship is fine, the grind is not

I don't know, I don't have a fancy spreadsheet, but unlike Benham and PEF where directive became available and you had a last minute rush, here you have 3 weeks or so from when the 3rd directive becomes available. More time to do it in, if you set Gorizia as your goal and ignore other directives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,281
[FORCE]
Member
2,465 posts
12,337 battles

I'm surprised the video is still up. The like to dislike ratio is over 1:3:Smile_trollface:

Anyways I have to rephrase my words. This ship is worst than Zara because this is Zara with her compromised armaments (no torps) due to the Washington Naval Treaty. WG just gave her hydro to compensate which could have been applied to the tech tree counterparts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,860
[TLS]
Member
4,236 posts
20,377 battles
6 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

I'm surprised the video is still up. The like to dislike ratio is over 1:3:Smile_trollface:

Anyways I have to rephrase my words. This ship is worst than Zara because this is Zara with her compromised armaments (no torps) due to the Washington Naval Treaty. WG just gave her hydro to compensate which could have been applied to the tech tree counterparts.

Thank you for your assessment. I WAS going to consider purchasing it just for Narai but because you have discouraged me, I have saved myself MYR190-ish which can go to a nice set of lightsabers. I discovered there is a decent Singapore maker of such accessories. I can imagine myself going to work with them... :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,281
[FORCE]
Member
2,465 posts
12,337 battles
2 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Thank you for your assessment. I WAS going to consider purchasing it just for Narai but because you have discouraged me, I have saved myself MYR190-ish which can go to a nice set of lightsabers. I discovered there is a decent Singapore maker of such accessories. I can imagine myself going to work with them... :3

Yeah I don't think this ship could work well in Narai. I mean even Zara is not that good either because the best I have done so far is 160k in Narai. Fiji, Helena, Yorck, and Algerie are way better for Narai.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×