You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Fundraiser Results – Vote on How to Get Hayate!

12 comments in this topic

[IDK]
1 post
1,739 battles

200 bucks for ships that cost half that maybe even less.. when they were out and it appears it's limited amount? 

• Cool 1

107 posts
24,306 battles

Thing is, I really want Belfast, and I'd be happy to pay whatever you guys want for it. Hey I can buy it for a charity event, even cooler. OH WAIT... only 3... ... ...

Surely game balance is not torn apart by offering more. Surely by offering more WG is contributing more to a cool charity. 

I am happy to separate out the amount I spend on charity and the amount I spend on gaming, but why limit it to 3? 

What does that say about the chance of getting a Belfast in a santa container? Just a scam?

I only began playing this game this year, never had a chance to buy a ship that was previously freely availible, either I get lucky to be one of three or never get the ship? 

Yes it's a charity stream, yes charity is the main motivation, limited physical rewards are completely understandable, but if you're offering pixels in your own game a limitation is a bit silly. 

• Cool 2

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
2,071 posts
7,460 battles

Even with Christmas Spirit, I don't want your ship that made me donate 200 dollars.

And besides, I don't have Specialized Commander for the said ships.

You got the guts to put this up after what happened to that False Advertising do you?

• Cool 1

[IWN]
88 posts
4,750 battles

What about the shipping of physical items to Asia? Before on the page it said WG would cover the shipping costs, although it was worded rather weirdly, but now no mention of anything anymore.

• Cool 1

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
2,168 posts
7,388 battles

It's definitely weird when you have 100 players willing to pay 200 bucks to the charity for a Belfast yet you will only allow 3 to sell. Something ain't right in my gut.  Same with Puerto Rico, it could be the next scorpion g, making you 100 million dollars in sales, instead you choose to sell 100 of them, earning a few thousand dollars.