Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Make_Scenario_Great_Anew

To those who want #PaytoRico

30 comments in this topic

1,607 posts
20,525 battles

1. It's impossible to get this ship without $. At least 2 doubloon booster required (and you still need a lot of grinding).

2. The stage 7 is absurd. #NO MORE EXCESSIVE GRINDING

3. #PaytoRico's accuracy is worse than Alaska. Her dispersion formula is US BB's, rather than BC's.

4. The only advantage of #PaytoRico is armor. That's it.

• Cool 2

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
2,026 posts
6,904 battles

A-lot of ppl in stream is spamming #paytorico now to Tuccy and MrConway.

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
3,452 posts
14,731 battles
17 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Its a lost cause when you can already see them in game.    

Yes, really sad that people who are completely new players can get the ship by paying, while people like me, who play daily, will never unlock it.

I’ll be honest though, If they were upfront about the fact that you would have to pay something, I may have accepted it, like when they did Cossack. It was always clear you would have to pay to complete Cossack (less that $5), but missions and directives could lower the final cost.

I would happily pay up to $20 or $30 (AUD) to finish the PR grind, assuming the grind could be completed in the timeframe with no more than 2 to 4 hours (average) per day for the month.

A reasonable amount of play time plus the cost of a pub meal, a compromise, I get a ship for a reasonable price, WG gets me playing constantly over the next month, some of my money, and a small bit of respect from me.

At this point, they’re not getting my money, nor my respect. I will probably still give the time, but tbh, I always was.

• Cool 1

1,607 posts
20,525 battles
2 小時前,RalphTheTheatreCat 說:

Its a lost cause when you can already see them in game.    

I feel sympathetic to those people who spend $300 for a rubbish.....

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,972 posts
9,248 battles
11 minutes ago, User_1145141919810 said:

I feel sympathetic to those people who spend $300 for a rubbish.....

I can fly to Hawaii return for less than that so I guess I wont be buying a #Paytorico

[ANZAC]
531 posts
20,278 battles
Just now, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I can fly to Hawaii return for less than that so I guess I wont be buying a #Paytorico

I can buy about 7 bottles of bourbon for that, I know what will give me more enjoyment...

• Funny 1

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,972 posts
9,248 battles
Just now, j0e90 said:

I can buy about 7 bottles of bourbon for that, I know what will give me more enjoyment...

Yeap.  You cant get smashed, lose your phone and one shoe then get in a fight with some transsexual midget at 2am in Kings Cross after running out of dancer dollars and getting kicked out of a strip club, before getting thrown in the back on a paddy wagon if you buy a pixel boat.

or was that too specific?

• Funny 4

[ANZAC]
531 posts
20,278 battles
Just now, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Yeap.  You cant get smashed, lose your phone and one shoe then get in a fight with some transsexual midget at 2am in Kings Cross after running out of dancer dollars and getting kicked out of a strip club, before getting thrown in the back on a paddy wagon if you buy a pixel boat.

Dammit, were you the midget transsexual that stole my wallet last week?

• Funny 1

[CLAY]
3,452 posts
14,731 battles
23 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I could drive a round trip from Melbourne to Sydney on that, and It would take me less time than the grind.

You could also buy 3 T9s about.

Edited by Grygus_Triss

[CLAY]
3,452 posts
14,731 battles
1 minute ago, Dread_Pirate_BlackHeart said:

I'd rather colbert myself.

Probably cheaper and less effort involved too.

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,972 posts
9,248 battles
3 minutes ago, Dread_Pirate_BlackHeart said:

I'd rather colbert myself.

Yeap.  A high risk, high skill level ship but absolutely a ton of fun.   But sadly stuck behind another abysmal grinding system.

[LBAS]
5,401 posts
12,478 battles

Admit it that have to pay for win 

I will be happy if I leave it alone 

Edited by THAI_THIEF
  • Cool 1

[TLS]
5,195 posts
21,710 battles
56 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Probably cheaper and less effort involved too.

Much less. If you chose the freexp route, you can opt to pay some in fxp, some in grindy xp, none of which are time limited.

[TLS]
5,195 posts
21,710 battles
1 minute ago, PunishedKAsual said:

Played her in test. Puerto is not fun enough to justify the cost in doubs or your sanity.

I am not surprised. Extrapolating from what is already the Alaska, add another set of guns, she becomes a large target with slow RoF and lack of versatility. The latter of which is a very big negative in competitive play. "wannabe BB" but without the "BB levels of tankiness" and has to rely of "cruiserlike maneuvering" to avoid damage. 

• Cool 1

1,607 posts
20,525 battles
1 小時前,RalphTheTheatreCat 說:

Hahaha I used 24,000 doubloons because I wanna take a 7-day-cruise trip to Hawaii during X'mas

[LGND]
598 posts
14,048 battles

honestly rather than grind and pay to rico, i prefer PR in Research Bureau......
much easier to reach and cost less than 24000 doubloon....

Edited by Gesterbein
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this