You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Dockyard: the Rules Made Simple

10 comments in this topic

90 posts
3,970 battles

You people are either deaf dumb stupid or all three, not only did you not reduce the grind and absolute absurdity of these directives you post more shit about your absolute meh boat of a premium ship and continue to fan the flames of your community. Merry Christmas douchebags  

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[GNOME]
1 post
743 battles

To whom it may concern at wargaming: Please consider the requirements in these directives and further consider whether it is humanly possible for your average gamer who are not spending 20 hours a day in your game.

Furthermore if you drastically lower the amounts required to complete in these directives to human levels and you increase the pay outs of ship building tokens you may see a lot of this bad press evaporate. 

Also it would have been a good idea to announce all of this BEFORE going live and leaving all of us with the assumption that it would be a reasonable to do event based on previous viewings from Community Contributors.

I was excited for this event and as someone who has played on and off since the Beta i had hoped to finally get my second tier 10 via this event until i saw the live server requirements.

You need to drop the costs and requirements/targets in directives to humanly achievable levels, increase the time to complete by say a month or 3, offer refunds to those who were suckered in to paying 300 or so dollars to get this ship by paying premium currency and finally to offer a formal apology to the player base ASAP to see any of this blow over otherwise I hope you and yours have a nice holiday with your cash but you will not be seeing another dollar from me unless you drastically change course on this now.

Signed

A concerned gamer

• Cool 1

[PHNAV]
[PHNAV]
243 posts
10,504 battles

You out of your mind?!! :Smile_trollface::Smile_izmena:

Even for 24hrs straight for 3 days - which is physically impossible - you will not finish this! 

No wonder Russia's only actual CV is burning, you can't even handle a simulated one. 

shot-19.12.17_10.24.01-0187.jpg

• Funny 2

[AAADD]
84 posts

This Puerto Rico grind is beyond a full time job. Suggest WG you scratch this event, refund everyone whom dumped $$$$$$$ on it or give all your players 3.5 million in USD cash so that they all can quit work and just grind out this event.

[BLESS]
39 posts
16,423 battles

Dear WG, the idea of building the ship is really creative, innovative and genius. However, the requirements for the directives are really impossible to achieve given such a short time. Can u consider lower the requirements? The Royal Navy directives will be coming soon so the majority of us who need to work or study will really find it tough. The flip side could lead to some gamers giving up the game. Kindly re-consider. Some other things I wish WG can improve are 1. Matchmaking-try to limit MM within 1 tier and not 2 tiers difference. 2.Torps warning- allied torps should be given earlier warning just like the using of hyro-search and radar search signals, both in the message, voice comm. and flashing signal on the firing ship. This will result in un-necessary friendly fire against own team-mates. E.g. there was once when I fired the torps when I saw my teammate leaving my target area but suddenly he turned around and ran into my torps thus we lost the battle. Worst, I get scoldings from own team and laughter from adversaries. Yours sincerely.

[RSN]
5 posts

I used to spend about 200 usd a year on this game. After the recent Soviet unbalans ships and this really annoying dockyard which I stupidly spent 6000 doubloons on, I will stick to being a F2P player.