You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

Directives and Other Drama

79 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
3,730 posts
17,775 battles

Oh boy here we go, it will take time until people goes riot just for the directives

Remember the GZ incident?

EDIT: Flamuu is live on twitch.

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
2,072 posts
7,460 battles

GZ was terrible that time.

Imma sit back and listen some more.

Its not just Directives btw COREM,  Server Transfer Lock , Our CB Steel loss and ppl can't login for no reason which has nothing to do with ISP.

Heck , even the Italian ship was so bad as well.

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
2,196 posts
7,467 battles

Rats tend to abandon sinking ships.

A lot of the ships from the xmas boxes are very OP for tier and break the MM, I don't think WG will give too many out!.

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
3,730 posts
17,775 battles
7 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

GZ was terrible that time.

Imma sit back and listen some more.

Its not just Directives btw COREM,  Server Transfer Lock , Our CB Steel loss and ppl can't login for no reason which has nothing to do with ISP.

Heck , even the Italian ship was so bad as well.

Yes, Already fixed the title.

[MRI]
4,143 posts
18,750 battles
1 hour ago, MrJJ_sniper said:

i'm just play normally and forget Puerto Rico even exists

Same. I am just going to pretend that it doesn't exist.

Though with all the rage threads in Reddit and the forums it is hard to do that. :Smile_trollface:

Edited by Thyaliad
  • Cool 1

6,150 posts
10,628 battles

Expect an pseudo-apology thread/post/video some times in the near future.

Actually, don't expect anything :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

6,150 posts
10,628 battles

Look at the like/dislike bar and read the comments :Smile_trollface: Oh boy :Smile_trollface: 

BTW, WG, 'DIY' a ship means that I can put DM's turrets on an Alaska's hull, not this preset thing, okay? :Smile-angry:

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 2

[-CAT-]
4,580 posts
16,523 battles
2 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Look at the like/dislike bar and read the comments :Smile_trollface: Oh boy :Smile_trollface:

Looks like it is competing the dislikes of their other pet project, the Rubbish Bureau.:Smile_trollface:

On a side note, this is only my intuition, the developer and manager who implemented this grindfest must be the same developer and manager approved the NTC / RB. They must be pissed at us, the players / customers, for not using their "product", and took revenge for their "somewhat failed" pet project.
Anyhow, please don't take my word for it. It's just my intuition. Carry on.

58 posts
2,233 battles
24 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

BTW, WG, 'DIY' a ship means that I can put DM's turrets on an Alaska's hull, not this preset thing, okay? :Smile-angry:

They pulled the video!! xD 

Maybe... just maybe... things will change. If not, we'll just start another riot.

6,150 posts
10,628 battles
15 minutes ago, SecretIdentity said:

They pulled the video!! xD 

Usually not a smart move. Really.

This is on the website:

DEAR PLAYERS, A SMALL UPDATE WILL BE RELEASED AT 21:00 (UTC) ON 12.12 TO FIX SOME URGENT ISSUES. THE SERVER WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ABOUT 60 MINUTES.

Edited by Paladinum

58 posts
2,233 battles
1 minute ago, Paladinum said:

This is on the website:

Yas! Keep your pitchforks at bay for the next 60 minutes folks, but be ready to bring them out again if it's not any better.

6,150 posts
10,628 battles
Just now, SecretIdentity said:

Yas! Keep your pitchforks at bay for the next 60 minutes folks, but be ready to bring them out again if it's not any better.

I only see this on Asia site though. Most likely technical and nothing to do with the Directives :Smile_sceptic:

[LBAS]
1,571 posts
7,108 battles

if it's not time limited no one gonna complain about it. like those legendary upgrade stuff.

heavy grind + limited time... they literally asking for backlash.

Edited by PGM991

[LBAS]
2,461 posts
4,365 battles

Not gonna farm for Puerto Rico unless they bring back Steven Seagull. Not gonna John Doe

The Graf Spee event Seems more nostalgia than this Mega prize T10 full of heresy. Quadruple gun is only for French! 

The name hunt for Graf Spee is really epic compared to the farmer of Puerto Rico

[SALT]
2,211 posts
10,571 battles
28 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

On a side note, this is only my intuition, the developer and manager who implemented this grindfest must be the same developer and manager approved the NTC / RB. They must be pissed at us, the players / customers, for not using their "product", and took revenge for their "somewhat failed" pet project.

WG playerbase is spreadsheet, not actual human

Thats why their math check out :fish_haloween:

1e7f53d93e.png

Edited by humusz
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[TLS]
5,518 posts
22,365 battles
57 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

A DIY ship is a ship I can build with much more fun in Ultimate Admirals: Dreadnoughts. Like a Super Yamato with 15 guns beating the crap out of a puny kremlin.

6,150 posts
10,628 battles
Just now, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

@humusz @Paladinum Biased Spreadpoop

Also the redditors said Sub_O quitted from his monthly ragequit, what a glorious day.

Entertainment :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[MRI]
4,143 posts
18,750 battles
2 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

A DIY ship is a ship I can build with much more fun in Ultimate Admirals: Dreadnoughts. Like a Super Yamato with 15 guns beating the crap out of a puny kremlin.

Yup. This "DIY build a ship" is the same thing WoT and WoWp are doing. It is basically a well-disguised and extremely long mission chain with some skippable elements. Nothing more than that.

DIY in my book would things like putting Gearing guns on a Shima hull, or making a Yamato with loads and loads of duck guns as its main armament.

6,150 posts
10,628 battles

How is this easier than PEF?

I've NOT seen a single mission requiring you to kill 65 ships and Operations NOT included. Like WTF.

20.202.020 credits. 100 on fire/citadel ribbons. Et cetera.

Those missions belong in Campaigns, not some time-limited event.

[TLS]
5,518 posts
22,365 battles

I love how the "glorious" wg spreadsheet got destroyed by an even more stalin-glorious spreadsheet.

There is a saying which suboctavian should really start learning: Think before you open your mouth.

There is also a parable called "the boy who cried wolf"

So far this year: 
1) CV rework - listen to the community, this rework is garbage but community give "benefit of doubt". There goes some goodwill.
2) Rubbish Bin - listen to the the community, this is rubbish. This time, community is very wary after #1. Remainder of goodwill gone.
3) Garbage Yard - listen to the community, this one is completely ridiculous. This time, there is no more goodwill after #1 and #2, and do they really believe the pitchforks won't come out in the instant this time round?

Christmas is the biggest holiday season in NA, which I believe is also the noisiest server. Similarly Europe. This time round, irritating those two player bases is like going into Afghanistan in the 1980s. 

Edited by dejiko_nyo
  • Cool 3