Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Last Chance to Get Your Hands on Festive Treats!

5 comments in this topic

14 posts
8,771 battles

Would like to say - Merry Christmas and of course Happy New Year 2020 to all Captains! 

Just already brought a Santa Big Bundle which includes Gorizia VII, a commander with 10 skills, x40 Santa's mega gift containers (haven't open them yet as I prefer to module upgrade first), x2 New year permanent camouflage for all tier VIII ships, x3 XP for 25 battles plus Gorizia's flag too - It's a wee Xmas gift for me :cap_happy:

Unfortunately, Gorizia VII doesn't show up with the module upgrade in WoWs wiki

Can anyone please give me some information or another link about module upgrade of Gorizia VII.

Thank you.

Edited by SeniorMaidBelfast

[BELLE]
324 posts
32,639 battles
On 12/12/2019 at 10:04 PM, OoGhostlyoO said:

Would like to say - Merry Christmas and of course Happy New Year 2020 to all Captains! 

Just already brought a Santa Big Bundle which includes Gorizia VII, a commander with 10 skills, x40 Santa's mega gift containers (haven't open them yet as I prefer to module upgrade first), x2 New year permanent camouflage for all tier VIII ships, x3 XP for 25 battles plus Gorizia's flag too - It's a wee Xmas gift for me :cap_happy:

Unfortunately, Gorizia VII doesn't show up with the module upgrade in WoWs wiki

Can anyone please give me some information or another link about module upgrade of Gorizia VII

Well, unpacked my Santa Container from Daily Shipment, and Santa delivered 30 Days of Premium!! So I may be able to get enough credits from the Mission directives that require it before the end of the Event!!

Best wishes to all in the coming month and you get to spend some time with friends, family and loved ones. 

May the odds be ever in your favour!!

30Days.jpg

[BLESS]
39 posts
16,423 battles

Dearest WG, may I suggest there is a countdown clock on the premium shop for items discounted within a certain period? Some of them may be like me that needs to check timings for my paycheck or the credit card starting date so as to not miss the discounted price. Anyway, many thanks for the discounts and hope that more to come 🙂

Edited by MissChina
  • Cool 2

Sign in to follow this