Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admortem_Inimicus

Asia server is down?

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

269
[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,810 posts
6,080 battles

I am stuck in some kind of god awful new loading screen that circles with "waiting for authorization".

At least with old loading screen you could easily click out and close the game. I will likely have to open tasks and end it that way now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
914
[SMOKE]
Member
2,840 posts
18,844 battles

its not suppose to be up until the hour ... its already posted on the game's web page, just regular patch update and the usual 3 hour off line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,230
[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,971 posts
9,225 battles
2 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

its not suppose to be up until the hour ... its already posted on the game's web page, just regular patch update and the usual 3 hour off line

Don't worry kids.

Your PR grind will be available soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,472
Member
5,967 posts
9,915 battles

Normal during Patch day. They already said that the server will be offline until 8 AM GMT +8 :fish_palm: 

There is always someone posting this kind of thread in any Patch day. Please have a little patience.

 

EDIT. You should wait another hour or two if it's past 8:01 AM GMT +8 and the server still isn't online yet. It's also normal.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
6 posts
6,294 battles

8.15AM, i will need to go to work soon, and still cannot connect.

If cannot connect anytime soon, i will need to wait until afternoon :V

errorlogin.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
569
[KAMI]
Member
1,567 posts
13,185 battles

You all need to calm down

This event is not 1 day only... 

Snowflake will not run away meaning your steel/coal/containers wont fly away

PR directive grind is also locked with a 7days gap between stage 1 and 2

5 minutes ago, US_Azazel said:

8.15AM, i will need to go to work soon, and still cannot connect.

go w0rk first, gaming is secondary task

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
247 posts
5,359 battles

Makes me wonder how long it will take before I can log in?

I want to do the grind, I want to buy some Santa crates (It's a vice, but it's my only way of possibly one day obtaining the Kutuzov), In short, since I only have a few hours available, I want to get on with things...

Ah well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
379 posts
3,785 battles
34 minutes ago, Dread_Pirate_BlackHeart said:

I am stuck in some kind of god awful new loading screen that circles with "waiting for authorization".

At least with old loading screen you could easily click out and close the game. I will likely have to open tasks and end it that way now.

Same here. 

Lol. Now I got no excuse for not doing the dishes or the laundry. :Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
6 posts
6,294 battles
3 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

You all need to calm down

This event is not 1 day only... 

Snowflake will not run away meaning your steel/coal/containers wont fly away

PR directive grind is also locked with a 7days gap between stage 1 and 2

go w0rk first, gaming is secondary task

I dont need you to tell me which is first. Thank you. ~.~

I posted as there is delay in server update, cannot log in and i simple share my experience. And the PR build will start automatically on 16th 

PR directive grind is also locked with a 5 days (not  7 days) gap between stage 1 and 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
711
[GS]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,891 posts
14,556 battles

PR ship can wait you any time just dont rush guys we have a month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×