Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

When do I start worrying/hassling?

22 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,976 posts
29,327 battles

A couple of days ago, I went to log in to my Max_Battle SEA account and got the "not available due to transfer" message.

All good. Give it a few days.

But still nothing.

Can't log in to either SEA or NA on my main or French of British alts...

I was anticipating needing patience but when do I start asking them?

Anyone else still in limbo?

25 posts
4,986 battles

Hi Max,

Im in limbo too since last night, about 10pmish NZ time.

On the site it says they will send an email when our accounts are ready with login details, Im waiting and havent seen anything yet and am wondering how long others have needed to wait for their email to arrive.

So Im not sure whether to keep waiting or try to contact NA support for progress/login details.

I'm pateint and would happily wait its just the concern of not knowing what to expect and leaving it too late.

For what its worth I can login to my alternate account on NA that I set up recently.

Would love to hear from those who have successfully transferred over already.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,976 posts
29,327 battles

Nothing in any Inbox or Spam folder.

Max Battle, British and Baguette all get this when trying to log into SEA server.

locked.png.b3f72c94c135f20dd88806865d4a39ba.png

And all get this when trying to log into any of them on NA.

compsaysno.thumb.png.c527dfd2245cd0710b8dccf3d1c308a6.png

NA client is installed and set current when I try.

I have tried clicking on the Customer Service link but there is no "Yeah we kind of expected this to go wrong, please click here to highlight that you need help" link apparent.

I really think there should be.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,976 posts
29,327 battles

So this is in the Bug Reports section.

Posted 19 hours ago at time of THIS post.

Just be patient I guess?

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,976 posts
29,327 battles

No patience.

Just logged into my NA alt and got crates and started PR.

I want it all and I want it now.

tick.png

247 posts
5,359 battles

Yup, I have similar.

SEA account locked out, unable to log into NA.

No Email.

Yeah, I'll go play something else and see what happens by Monday

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,976 posts
29,327 battles
27 minutes ago, FinbarAu said:

Yup, I have similar.

SEA account locked out, unable to log into NA.

No Email.

Yeah, I'll go play something else and see what happens by Monday

Yeah. I am actually playing a lot of OG WoW atm, so there's that.

But I do want to start the ship grind...

7 posts
5,412 battles

I have been in limbo for 4 days with no email so i sent a ticket in yesterday and was told after like a 12 hour wait that my account had been transferred and i was given my Temp Email and Account name but no password...... i was like geee thanks so i sent another ticket in asking for the password but that could be another 12-24 hour wait lol

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,976 posts
29,327 battles

In all honesty, I was not expecting this process to go smoothly.

25 posts
4,986 battles

Earlier I was looking at the NA forums and in particular the thread "Your Server- Transfer Invitation....".

It's got the NA timeline of issues/transfers and Femennenly answering alot of questions. The players who left NA have only just received their emails in the last couple of days and they're currently sorting out the emails for transfers from EU and SEA to NA.

• Cool 1

746 posts
19,634 battles

Max, PM Femenenly directly on the NA forums. A few of my guys have had to and she's sorted them straight out.

• Cool 2

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,131 posts
10,402 battles
18 hours ago, WellyCoaster said:

Earlier I was looking at the NA forums and in particular the thread "Your Server- Transfer Invitation....".

It's got the NA timeline of issues/transfers and Femennenly answering alot of questions. The players who left NA have only just received their emails in the last couple of days and they're currently sorting out the emails for transfers from EU and SEA to NA.

While it doesn't affect me as I'm not moving it is very disappointing to see that the staff here aren't following the lead of NA and Fememmenly and providing timely answers and support.  (But it is the reason why a lot of people left).

• Cool 3

[HMNZ]
364 posts
5,531 battles
On 12/13/2019 at 12:29 AM, Max_Battle said:

In all honesty, I was not expecting this process to go smoothly.

Me either Max, but to my absolute total surprise.... Im in!!!  not that it took 2 1/2 days to upload the game version (who new that my computer goes to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity :Smile_facepalm:).

Only played one co-op but things seem ok. ping is running about the same but game was a bit jerky. Then noticed the game settings were back to default. I would have screen shot mine before it changed over and will now have to go and find the videos of the settings that can be reduced from high etc.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,976 posts
29,327 battles
14 hours ago, Bex_o7 said:

Max, PM Femenenly directly on the NA forums. A few of my guys have had to and she's sorted them straight out.

Thanks, done and done.

Could manually change my username to Max_Battle but have buzzed support to set a new email.

62 posts
6,678 battles

Still stuck with support ticket.  If I don't get the transfer sorted on my "Korea" account as detailed by Fem, I'll just leave it to rot and transfer back the one I moved from NA to Asia.  It's really sad but this is actually getting to me as I don't understand the premise on why they haven't proceeded.

25 posts
4,986 battles
4 hours ago, AndersVolvker said:

Still stuck with support ticket.  If I don't get the transfer sorted on my "Korea" account as detailed by Fem, I'll just leave it to rot and transfer back the one I moved from NA to Asia.  It's really sad but this is actually getting to me as I don't understand the premise on why they haven't proceeded.

Did you DM fem your profile?

She got mine sorted quite quickly yesterday although she might be neck deep in requests now plus its the weekend.

62 posts
6,678 battles
51 minutes ago, WellyCoaster said:

Did you DM fem your profile?

She got mine sorted quite quickly yesterday although she might be neck deep in requests now plus its the weekend.

Yeah she found out that they were seeing me as a Korea account.  I just don't get it honestly.  Feels like it'll be a long hard road that may end in disappointment and intransigent stonewalling.   I hope I'm wrong.

[BOTES]
116 posts
4,110 battles
On 12/13/2019 at 9:41 AM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

While it doesn't affect me as I'm not moving it is very disappointing to see that the staff here aren't following the lead of NA and Fememmenly and providing timely answers and support.  (But it is the reason why a lot of people left).

OTOH I now have a lot of spare time to play other games. WG are sabotaging their own efforts by not doing this properly.

Sign in to follow this