You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BunnyDragon

Thank You Support Staff!

4 comments in this topic

[911]
490 posts

Thank you customer support staff who helped me fix the server transfer issue.  I know that my ticket really wasn't in the right place, but the server topic in tickets just went to the old "We don't do server transfers."  

Thank you all again for contacting NA for me and getting me the links so I could finish the transfer. Lots of friends moved over to NA region and then joined the game! What a world, and you guys make it go easier.

From all of those transferring,

• Cool 2

[BOTES]
116 posts
4,110 battles

wait, so, whats the hold up? my account here is locked and my EU account isn't available yet

2,675 posts
17,680 battles

BunnyDragon would just like to say he got it wrong and now realizes he was stuffed around because not enough forethought went into the transfer process. The emails weren't sent out and this left many players not knowing where they stood, and many support staff having to answer emails because the process wasn't followed through as intended.

From BunnyDragon who I have decided I speak for :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

[911]
490 posts
On 12/11/2019 at 9:56 PM, keskparane said:

BunnyDragon would just like to say he got it wrong and now realizes he was stuffed around because not enough forethought went into the transfer process. The emails weren't sent out and this left many players not knowing where they stood, and many support staff having to answer emails because the process wasn't followed through as intended.

From BunnyDragon who I have decided I speak for :Smile-_tongue:

Correct