You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nya_gaming

0.8.11 Bug Report Thread

29 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
170 posts
224 battles

Hello, Commanders!

Have you already played our new 0.8.11 update?

How's everything going so far? As you've already noticed, there are several changes and improvements in this update.

We kindly ask you to report any bugs or problems on this thread. Related screenshot or replay files would be much appreciated.

Also, please be noted that this thread is for bugs and issues on 0.8.10 only.

Action Stations!

[K-ISL]
6 posts
5,245 battles

Can't login server, had been stuck for 18mins.

Talked to several players I know, none of them can login.

1 post
8,785 battles

Yep, waiting for Authorization apparently, not a good start, NSW Australia

Edited by Startlefish
added location

[K-ISL]
6 posts
5,245 battles

They had announce maintain had been delayed on WOWS_JP's twitter.

WG should really give us a free booster as compensation since we are unfairly lagging behind compare to other server.

[SABER]
41 posts
11,128 battles

The best bug might be developer print more "0" in the misson chains

[IOWAC]
Beta Tester
2 posts
2,914 battles

Also waiting for the Authorization.  Was this a known issue by WG in terms of wanting all servers to have the roll out at the same time, I wonder.

[EZPZ]
41 posts
3,313 battles

Does anyone experiencing force close after the update? I suspect the crash because of the cef browser inside wows (the error dialog says something about cef). I tried repairing the game but no success, i also tried to delete the cef folder inside /res/bin folder and repairing the game after that (wgc will download around 200mb of file) but the crash still happens. it happens randomly: after the loading screen when i try to log into the game, in the loading screen before battle, and sometimes in the battle. Sometimes it didnt gave me error dialog and just make my monitor blank (need to force shutdown my laptop). Also is it save to upload crash logs here ?.

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,516 posts
15,419 battles
15 minutes ago, Mistbreaker said:

Does anyone experiencing force close after the update? I suspect the crash because of the cef browser inside wows (the error dialog says something about cef). I tried repairing the game but no success, i also tried to delete the cef folder inside /res/bin folder and repairing the game after that (wgc will download around 200mb of file) but the crash still happens. it happens randomly: after the loading screen when i try to log into the game, in the loading screen before battle, and sometimes in the battle. Sometimes it didnt gave me error dialog and just make my monitor blank (need to force shutdown my laptop). Also is it save to upload crash logs here ?.

I have the same problem. My CPU usage spiked up suddenly during the crash. And annoyingly it happened during battle when I was the only DD in my team.

3 posts

trying to Launch apply-patch.bat»file all i get is this and now i cant Authorization

Windows protected your PC

Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.

App: 
apply-patch.bat 
Publisher:  
Unknown publisher 

92 posts
3,694 battles

Hey all, has anyone been having issues in game?

Specifically, where the game starts and suddenly you get hit by these weird ass lag spikes that cause you to lose control of everything for a moment as everything freezes...only to find out that your ship has been sailing in circles?

Edit : Also got booted out in a match, sure it happened after i died due to a silly mistake, but the lag issues persisted and the game just crashed anyway.

Edited by PanzerTitusFernandez
More info

[EZPZ]
41 posts
3,313 battles
23 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

I have the same problem. My CPU usage spiked up suddenly during the crash. And annoyingly it happened during battle when I was the only DD in my team.

Mine was fixed, turned out that windows decided to troll around and set the pagefile at my system to 0 mb, after i set it out again, the problem goes away..

• Cool 1

[KOOKA]
6 posts
10,745 battles

Aegis Operation

Schors is sunk. Green circle appears but then disappears. Can't see where it is - so can't rescue the captain. Happened twice now.

[MRI]
4,143 posts
18,750 battles

The pathing for the Liberty repair ships in Operation Newport is screwed up. They seem to be running aground a lot or ending up in weird locations or just failing to get to the inner forts even.

shot-19_12.20_20_32.40-0857.thumb.jpg.5d32149c7ff6f6a4a295700fa82bdfa2.jpg

That Liberty ship is still chilling at port when it should be behind the island with the left inner fort at this point of the game during the final wave.

Also note the minimap and see the position and facing of the other Liberty ship. That one somehow ran aground at around H10 and only now managed to get back on track. It hasn't even managed to repair the 2nd fort yet.

I have noticed this in nearly every of my Newport games.

Edited by Thyaliad
  • Cool 1

[1AN-E]
Alpha Tester
1 post
7,831 battles

Why can our clan not invite a ninth person to our clan brawl???

We invite the ninth, it lets them select and then drops them.....

Fix your game mode please

[MRI]
4,143 posts
18,750 battles

Wtf is wrong with the pathing of the repair ships in Operation Newport?

shot-19_12.24_04_14.30-0427.thumb.jpg.fab910533d5ba6416cf7e9b582d58dab.jpg

shot-19_12.24_04_15.30-0533.thumb.jpg.f21e8d0cf7f5f609374c6dfd1c12caf2.jpg

And because that repair ship didn't repair the fort in time like it was supposed to, the other repair ship just remained in port instead of moving out to behind the inner leftmost fort island.

This bug is costing me stars and wins WG.

Edited by Thyaliad
  • Cool 1

[KOOKA]
145 posts
11,330 battles

I was sitting just behind an island when I started shooting at a DD & my shots went through the island hitting the DD but not being counted as a hit or score.

Replay below. The time it happened on reply is 17 mins 48 sec.

20200109_022047_PRSC610-Smolensk_50_Gold_harbor.wowsreplay

Edited by Area51P41

[KOOKA]
145 posts
11,330 battles

I was playing a game when I died I was watching another ship & the picture of the ship showed no color for the HP which is saying it should have died.

The Hp under the picture of the ship shows 52172 hp.

shot-20_01.09_18_41.35-0164.thumb.jpg.1125ee08277ef02ead19a22b371fecd6.jpg