You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DrainBramage48

Public Release Of World Of Warships

30 comments in this topic

3 posts
17 battles

When oh when in the world will this game be released to the public to play?.

Even a demo to see what it may be like would be nice,  and preferably before the next millennia please tick tock tick tock

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I dun even know when will be release, maybe the game still have bugs and betas try to fix it [?] 

Edited by Ratdoto

Beta Tester
30 posts
1,502 battles

Wargaming has reasons not to release World of Warships yet... most of them are bug related.

I know you wouldn't want to play a buggy multiplayer game, don't you?

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

When oh when in the world will this game be released to the public to play?.

Even a demo to see what it may be like would be nice,  and preferably before the next millennia please tick tock tick tock

it will be soon.....very soon boy.....

:honoring:

Beta Tester
35 posts
572 battles

Wipe doesn't matter, I still continue to play for skills. They can't wipe our mind anyway. hahahaha

Very true. That's what i'm always thinking while playing WoWs. Wipe doesn't really matter, your experience in-game is what you earned while beta testing ._.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Believe me, it's very uncomfortable to play A MMO that full of Bug

Seems there will be few patches before release

[WOLF]
Alpha Tester
60 posts
3,641 battles

But if you want to join and play that much , You can Pre-Order the Premium package ship and got a rights to join in CBT ASAP.

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

Even a demo to see what it may be like would be nice

I heard there was this thing called youtube, which apparently has wows videos on it, maybe you could give that a try?

3 posts
17 battles

I thought it probably a good idea to clarify what I originally had wrote in here just to set the record straight for those who perhaps misunderstood what I was wanting to convey.

I completely understand those of you that are saying to me,  who wants to play a buggy dodgy game and thank you for your positive comments.

No your right I don't want to play buggy games either I'm just a bit tired waiting to play another,   most likely great free game in the "Wold Of" trilogy of games. :playing:

We all know that many popular non free games cost good money to "purchase ",   but they usually generally only have a few patches ever released & mods cost more money so most non free games lose there popularity fairly quickly.

However the "World Of"  trilogy games will be popular for ages to come and so they should too,  because for one good reason there COMPLETELY FREE,   its entirely up the player if they want to purchase new premium vehicles gold and silver or premium accounts.

Another reason I like these games would be because quite a few games that I paid a pretty penny to play,  frequently had players that were very obviously hacking/cheating (under the map aimbots etc) I have yet to see anyone hacking in any World Of game!.

Further there is a very good reporting system for players who show disregard for the gamer agreement also.

For the record the bottom line is..... I definitely are NOT complaining about the current free to play games namely World Of Tanks & World Of Warplanes with there very regularly released and completely free game updates/patches (new contests vehicles) etc.

......I'm very satisfied indeed with the overall quality and dedication to detail given to each and every vehicle ,  the realism and characteristics of equipment used in both WWI & WWII.

I could go on but those of us who are already playing the games know how good the quality is,   and who knows how many new gamers join in the fun around the world on the various platforms available now.

I suppose now I'll be accused of blowing smoke? :popcorn:

P.S.just to alleviate anyone's concerns in here weather or not I have ever spent real world currency on these

games to help further there development etc;   yes I most certainly have.

More so than another games ever. :coin:

[-TOF-]
Beta Tester
39 posts
2,627 battles

Patience makes perfection, not really a game if its a rush job where its all glitching and bugs everywhere :U

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Patience makes perfection, not really a game if its a rush job where its all glitching and bugs everywhere :U

I think we have another good player here :3

3 posts
17 battles

Apparently some people still non capisci?? :ohmy:

Please read the first paragraph of my second comments I made just yesterday;

"I completely understand those of you that are saying to me,  who wants to play a buggy dodgy game and thank you for your positive comments.

No your right I don't want to play buggy games either I'm just a bit tired waiting to play another,   most likely great free game in the "Wold Of" trilogy of games".

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

All games will have bugs and such, this is due to new engines being used, new staff, new concepts, larger worlds, more complex mechanics.

Heck, I even got to update Baldurs Gate 1 (I havnt, as I dont play that anymore)

Bugs and glitches will be there, and found, as what the creators may think of only how they play, they really cant see how the rest of the community may play, or where and what they may do.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

That's right. Oh if I have a code I'll give it to you

:'), man I pray for Ur safety and have a happy family.

9 posts

The game will be release once the time has come so before that, just keep calm and wait patiently:honoring:

Does it mean i have to wait another three years?!:ohmy:Or does it mean i have to try to get a CBT code?!:hiding:
Edited by Steel_Budgie_2005

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

To beg is against the rules and they ignore asking. :sceptic:

what do u mean?

we r tired to reply anyone that beg for code. Even I beg too I didn't tryhard.

Edited by Ratdoto

Beta Tester
87 posts
3,802 battles

Does it mean i have to wait another three years?!:ohmy:Or does it mean i have to try to get a CBT code?!:hiding:

Of course try your luck in another CBT code event dude,don't be so panic anyway