Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sparkytroll

transfering to other server..

15 comments in this topic

[LAL]
84 posts
12,746 battles

if you want to go ,i wont stop you ,and i know ASIA server is filled with botter, and unicum players, but here are things you need to consider:

1:true, player from other servers are more likely to go in a straight line, therefore, more easy to hit, not like enemy in ASIA serv, zip-zap at that the first sigh of incoming, but i think the blame goes to the game mechanics, not the player, i mean , you can zip-zap any time you want, no one will stop you , and you go to the other server

, of course, you are not the only one: soon other server will become just the same,:zip-zap at the first sign of trouble;

2, and you are right, there are many botter, but arent they a easy target for you? im happy when i meet a bot emeny, sure i am not saying we should allow bots in random battles,  but i think such is life: lot of  such people

3, the way i see it:ASIA server hold a large number of skilled player and powerful clans, fighting with them will sharpen your skills faster.

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,459 posts
25,852 battles

No one listen to the Beatles.

All listen to Rolling Stones.

Got that?

NO MORE BEATLES!

Right?

Rule made.

• Funny 2

[HMNZ]
364 posts
5,531 battles
3 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Got that?

NO MORE BEATLES!

Right?

Rule made.

a query on the rule Max :Smile_hiding:  can I listen to john, Paul, George and Ringo individually? I like Wings :Smile-_tongue:

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,972 posts
9,248 battles

Is this still a thing?

The transfer is over......just let the subject and the salt die

• Cool 3

[HMNZ]
364 posts
5,531 battles
9 minutes ago, WellyCoaster said:

Wait, transfers have finished? I hope I havent missed the last boat:Smile_unsure:

that wouldn't be the titanic would it? :Smile_glasses:

I think the 12th is the cut off date. the latest update says "will be continue to the end of this week"

Edited by Otago_F111
  • Funny 1

[AN-DO]
759 posts
11,085 battles
11 minutes ago, Otago_F111 said:

I think the 12th is the cut off date. the latest update says "will be continue to the end of this week"

But applications closed 2 days ago.

also @Otago_F111 are you a drug smuggler? because your location puts you right on the edge of NZ territorial waters :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by blauflamme22
  • Funny 1

[HMNZ]
364 posts
5,531 battles
9 minutes ago, blauflamme22 said:

But applications closed 2 days ago.

also @Otago_F111 are you a drug smuggler? because your location puts you right on the edge of NZ territorial waters :Smile_teethhappy:

yep applications closed, but the actual process of moving has been delayed.

look closer,  I'm sitting out there watching the island blow up (white Island) from an eruption :Smile-_tongue: 

• Cool 1

[HMNZ]
364 posts
5,531 battles

Well my plane ticket turned up, so I'm off for a visit to NA. whether I stay or return, who knows.

I'm a late starter with this game (just under 2 years) but it been fun to hear all the banter along the way. Asian, Ozzy who really cares, we are all playing a cyber game from our houses, and I do it for the enjoyment.

I have learnt a lot from the many posts (still a shit player) but slowly getting better.... kind of.

Either see you again in 30 days, or best of luck for the future. :Smile_great:

[KNCOL]
405 posts
7,531 battles
12 minutes ago, Otago_F111 said:

Well my plane ticket turned up, so I'm off for a visit to NA. whether I stay or return, who knows.

I'm a late starter with this game (just under 2 years) but it been fun to hear all the banter along the way. Asian, Ozzy who really cares, we are all playing a cyber game from our houses, and I do it for the enjoyment.

I have learnt a lot from the many posts (still a shit player) but slowly getting better.... kind of.

Either see you again in 30 days, or best of luck for the future. :Smile_great:

why 30 days

5,968 posts
9,931 battles
9 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Got that?

NO MORE BEATLES!

Right?

Rule made.

I like the Stones but my favorite song is Pink Floyd's, therefore, no one is allowed to listen to anything but Pink Floyd.

Do NOT question or disobey imperium.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 1

[OAKUM]
2,135 posts
17,595 battles
53 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

I like the Stones but my favorite song is Pink Floyd's, therefore, no one is allowed to listen to anything but Pink Floyd.

Do NOT question or disobey imperium.

I DEFY YOU !!!

boneyM.gif

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this