Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lolshooter123

WG can't contact support

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
6 posts
2,594 battles

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/81967-wot-player-support-technical-issue/page__st__20#topmost

I'm having the same issue as the OP, except the issue is that I can't log into my NA account, because I lost my F2A. So I decided to use my SEA account so hopefully someone will see this and bump it.

I have tried everything, I used different PC, different browser, none of it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
266
[WG]
WG Staff
184 posts
234 battles

Hi Captain,

Thank you for contacting us.
To solve your issues, please let us confirm:

  • Have you contacted the Support team?
  • Could you be more specific into what kind of error occurs in what timing? (Screenshot might help us define your problem better)

Thanks, and we hope to see you out on the High Seas!

The ASIA Moderation Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
6 posts
2,594 battles
1 hour ago, Nya_gaming said:

Hi Captain,

Thank you for contacting us.
To solve your issues, please let us confirm:

  • Have you contacted the Support team?
  • Could you be more specific into what kind of error occurs in what timing? (Screenshot might help us define your problem better)

Thanks, and we hope to see you out on the High Seas!

The ASIA Moderation Team

Hi, I couldn't contact the support team through the portal. My issue is that everytime I write a support through regarding my locked NA account, I wouldn't be able to send a ticket as the server has some technical issue. This would continued as I tried using different browsers, tried sending a ticket though my phone and even used my brother's computer, none of these worked as they all come back with the same error

1052759731_Annotation2019-12-10171718.thumb.png.fda3a9d7cab73beec6dc9a3fe6d06809.png

I have tried waiting too, didn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
266
[WG]
WG Staff
184 posts
234 battles

Hi, @lolshooter123
Thank you for contacting us. To solve your issues, please let us confirm:
1. Which Support team did you contact for the server transfer, Asia or NA? Could you please confirm that you are contacting the Asia server Support team?
2. Could you please try and send a ticket through a different category you sent before?
The ASIA Moderations Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
6 posts
2,594 battles
19 hours ago, Nya_gaming said:

Hi, @lolshooter123
Thank you for contacting us. To solve your issues, please let us confirm:
1. Which Support team did you contact for the server transfer, Asia or NA? Could you please confirm that you are contacting the Asia server Support team?
2. Could you please try and send a ticket through a different category you sent before?
The ASIA Moderations Team

I didn't contact any support team for a server transfer, though I did request for a server transfer, from Asia to NA, and my account got rightfully transferred. Though when I try to sign into the NA server using my credentials, the portal thinks I'm signing into my locked account, instead of my transferred account. 

Yes, I can send a ticket through world of warships, but not through wargaming. I would prefer not to go through this route so others can see this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
6 posts
2,594 battles
1 minute ago, lolshooter123 said:

I didn't contact any support team for a server transfer, though I did request for a server transfer, from Asia to NA, and my account got rightfully transferred. Though when I try to sign into the NA server using my credentials, the portal thinks I'm signing into my locked account, instead of my transferred account. 

Yes, I can send a ticket through world of warships, but not through wargaming. I would prefer not to go through this route so others can see this thread.

Yes, I can confirm thay I'm contacting the Asia support team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×