Sign in to follow this  
whitesabre

The "Automated Anti-TK Reporting System"

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
116 battles

Does this actually work? because i had a player deliberately shoot me with 3 volleys from his main guns and torp me. His name was [content removed] we were in a tier 6 match he was running an Aoba. What happened was I went ahead in my Mutsuki to torp the battleships, I started to get fired upon by the battleships, I dropped my torps, turned and hit the smoke, as i ran away [content removed] shot 3 volleys into me (the enemy were not visible so he couldn't be firing at them), I typed wtf in chat, then as i got closer he torped and killed me 

The "Automated Anti-TK Reporting System" is the system that actively scans the game logs searching for players who massively cause damage to vehicles of their own team (team damage), or intentionally destroy vehicles of their teammates (team kill).

5.01. Based on combat logs for a particular period of time, usually several days, the automated system finds players involved in friendly fire and team kill incidents. The calculations are quite complicated and the main factor that is taken into account is damage inflicted to allies to total damage ratio.
5.02. If the above ratio for a particular user exceeds a certain fixed threshold value, the system identifies the user as a violator, since his main target is doing damage to allied vehicles.
5.03. If the damage ratio for such user exceeds the verifying coefficient, introduced in order to make distinction between intentional and accidental team killers, such user is identified as an offender and goes onto the suspension list.
5.04. While calculating damage to allies / total damage ratio only the battles with team kill/damage incidents are taken into account.
5.05. In connection with the introduction of Automated Anti-TK Reporting System), listed below are set uniform measures that can be taken against offenders:
*. First detection of a user as a team killer and team-damager leads to 1-day game account suspension.
*. Second detection of a user as a team killer and team-damager (recidivism) leads to 3-day game account suspension.
*. Multiple detections of a user as a team killer and team-damager (systemic recidivism) will resort in 7 or 30 day account suspensions- - leading to a PERMANENT game account suspension.

Naming and shaming. Post edited and thread locked, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

The "Automated Anti-TK Reporting System" is the system that actively scans the game logs searching for players who massively cause damage to vehicles of their own team (team damage), or intentionally destroy vehicles of their teammates (team kill).

5.01. Based on combat logs for a particular period of time, usually several days, the automated system finds players involved in friendly fire and team kill incidents. The calculations are quite complicated and the main factor that is taken into account is damage inflicted to allies to total damage ratio.
5.02. If the above ratio for a particular user exceeds a certain fixed threshold value, the system identifies the user as a violator, since his main target is doing damage to allied vehicles.
5.03. If the damage ratio for such user exceeds the verifying coefficient, introduced in order to make distinction between intentional and accidental team killers, such user is identified as an offender and goes onto the suspension list.
5.04. While calculating damage to allies / total damage ratio only the battles with team kill/damage incidents are taken into account.
5.05. In connection with the introduction of Automated Anti-TK Reporting System), listed below are set uniform measures that can be taken against offenders:
*. First detection of a user as a team killer and team-damager leads to 1-day game account suspension.
*. Second detection of a user as a team killer and team-damager (recidivism) leads to 3-day game account suspension.
*. Multiple detections of a user as a team killer and team-damager (systemic recidivism) will resort in 7 or 30 day account suspensions- - leading to a PERMANENT game account suspension.

This was taken verbatim from WoT's game rules, and not yet properly adapted for WoWS. There is no in-game anti-TK system in place yet, if you encounter any intentional friendly fire or teamkill violation please report them by sending a PM with proof (screenshot or replay) to a moderator or GM. Do not post the offender's name on the forum as it is against the forum rules.