Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RisaFujiyama

Thank You For Everything!

15 comments in this topic

1,169 posts

Since this gonna be my last post before moving out I guess I wanted to say a few words.

Man, where to even start. It all started on 2015 when I discovered this game after my friends playing WoT and I jokingly said 'I wondered if they make ships on water instead, I prefer that'. After a few days I found out that WoWs is just came out from OBT, and man that was amazing game after I saw the gameplay of it. At first I where massive KC fanboi and oh boi I download WoWs immediately and fell in love with the game. And I just wanted the Mogami first so I play the IJN cruiser like exclusively. Long story short, I got into forums and having a blast in-game. I mean can you believe it? Its only have IJN, USN, KM CA and RU DDs at first only. Now look we got tons of ships and nations, and even line splits.

After a long and tedious grind, I finally got the Mogami. Where T8-10 is massively different, then I started to play different nations and classes. Strike Bogue probably my favorite CV, I admit I am a BOGUE_201_CV_ [content removed]  before that. I wonder if anyone still remember that Yuro reference lul. And I still an [content removed] CV even today. Time to let NA suffer with me, evil rub hands. 

Anyway thanks to everyone that I have meet during its heyday. Also I remembered that one time I attend the WG gathering party, I wish they make more. I still remember some famous unicum forumites which I have forgot lmao. And thank you to [LBAS] guys. Sorry for all my stupid mistakes that I have done while I am here.

I wish you guys all the best those to moving and stay. Thank you for everything!

Best regards,
Risa.

Inappropriate use of medical term. Post edited.

~Beaufighter

• Cool 11
  • Funny 1

4,925 posts
8,860 battles

Salute and fair seas, captain :Smile_honoring: 

PS. Ah yes, a CV main coming to NA to spread the salt

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 1

[KOREA]
Moderator, Community Contributor, Super Tester_
826 posts
8,015 battles

Have a good day and fare seas there! 

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,672 posts
41,587 battles

so, this is officially sayonara ?:fish_viking:

:fish_book:May the . . . be with U!

Edited by MatterCore

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,759 posts
5,809 battles

Goodbye and careful out there in NA.

Do not meet the wrong people out there.Follow what path you've take. Don't end up in the bad ending in NA. See you in future.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

[AN-DO]
677 posts
9,970 battles

Well said and a nice departure. Good luck on the new server.

:Smile_honoring:

[MONMU]
54 posts
5,328 battles
On 12/10/2019 at 1:50 AM, RisaFujiyama said:

Since this gonna be my last post before moving out I guess I wanted to say a few words.

Man, where to even start. It all started on 2015 when I discovered this game after my friends playing WoT and I jokingly said 'I wondered if they make ships on water instead, I prefer that'. After a few days I found out that WoWs is just came out from OBT, and man that was amazing game after I saw the gameplay of it. At first I where massive KC fanboi and oh boi I download WoWs immediately and fell in love with the game. And I just wanted the Mogami first so I play the IJN cruiser like exclusively. Long story short, I got into forums and having a blast in-game. I mean can you believe it? Its only have IJN, USN, KM CA and RU DDs at first only. Now look we got tons of ships and nations, and even line splits.

After a long and tedious grind, I finally got the Mogami. Where T8-10 is massively different, then I started to play different nations and classes. Strike Bogue probably my favorite CV, I admit I am a BOGUE_201_CV_ [content removed]  before that. I wonder if anyone still remember that Yuro reference lul. And I still an [content removed] CV even today. Time to let NA suffer with me, evil rub hands. 

Anyway thanks to everyone that I have meet during its heyday. Also I remembered that one time I attend the WG gathering party, I wish they make more. I still remember some famous unicum forumites which I have forgot lmao. And thank you to [LBAS] guys. Sorry for all my stupid mistakes that I have done while I am here.

I wish you guys all the best those to moving and stay. Thank you for everything!

Best regards,
Risa.

Good luck and good hunting, Risa. The honour has been ours.

Sign in to follow this