Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ACGtsukkomi_Poi

24000 doubloons OR 7day*24hours play this game?What the hell???

26 comments in this topic

[UMP45]
35 posts
6,359 battles

A total of 12 boosters are available in the Dockyard:

• The first booster will be activated free of charge. You can activate it immediately after Update 0.8.11 goes live to instantly obtain your first Shipbuilding Points and corresponding rewards.
  • Eight boosters are available in exchange for Shipbuilding Tokens. Their total cost is 2,400 Shipbuilding Tokens:
    • The first and second boosters cost 200 Tokens
    • The third and fourth boosters cost 300 Tokens
    • The fifth to eighth boosters cost 350 Tokens
  • Three boosters are available in exchange for doubloons. Their total cost is 24,000 doubloons.

SEE this,IF you are the poor man and U want get Puerto Rico  , Quit U Job,Quit U college,And let's play this game everyday!OHHHHH  YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH BABY!not to do anything,playthis game is ture!the ture thing in  your life!

:cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool:

I don't know why the WOWS staff want we must spend money or play this game everyday,I love this game,but I am not love this game like yandere girl.hope the missson will  be easy.

Edited by ACGtsukkomi_Poi
  • Funny 8

[KAMI]
1,567 posts
13,126 battles
1 hour ago, ACGtsukkomi_Poi said:

hope the missson will  be easy.

Edited by Gummilicious

[-ISO-]
1,094 posts
7,059 battles
1 hour ago, ACGtsukkomi_Poi said:

hope the missson will  be easy.

No, they (WG) wouldn't. Because you know why? If they do that, pathetic newbies and potatoes will overpopulate high tier match. Which in return will make unicums even more frustrated.

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,992 posts
6,622 battles

O.P.E.R.A.T.I.O.N S.U.F.F.E.R (Sponsored by GAIJIN ENTERTAINMENT )

Or pay 24000 Doubloons.

213 posts
9,985 battles

Relax, this is a normal price for an "admiral bundle" for a T10 premium ship. The bundle also contains a lot of coal and 2000 steel. It could even be "good value" , depending on your personal valuation of time  vs money. 
Or maybe this game is just not that important to some people and they can't / won't pay the time or the money to get this one ship. That's OK, there is still huge fun to be had with the other 200+ ships in the game.

You can reduce or eliminate the doubloon price by grinding a little or a lot.  You can choose the dial in a little or a lot of time saving with doubloons. The only twist here is that you need to decide at the beginning of the grind how much to pre-pay for optimum grind reduction.

I suspect the value play will be to buy 1 doubloon booster on day 1 and then grind the first 3-4 directives fairly hard, then chill out for the holidays, and slow the grind.

Edited by MeglaGnome
spelllling
  • Cool 3

[AN-DO]
750 posts
11,035 battles

I think you have the right idea @MeglaGnome, hopefully that plan works as it's along the lines of what I was planning on doing

• Cool 1

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,916 posts
8,915 battles

Its a T10.  What did you think you had to do for it.  Just turn up?  

I would like to own a shiny new Ferrari, but I cant afford it so if I go into the dealer and whine that I'm poor and don't want to put in the effort do you think they will give it to me for nothing?

• Funny 2

[HMNZ]
364 posts
5,531 battles
15 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I would like to own a shiny new Ferrari, but I cant afford it so if I go into the dealer and whine that I'm poor and don't want to put in the effort do you think they will give it to me for nothing?

nah, just tell him you wont buy any Ferrari T shirts or merchandise, and I'm sure he will get scared and give it to you Ralph

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,916 posts
8,915 battles
1 minute ago, Otago_F111 said:

nah, just tell him you wont buy any Ferrari T shirts or merchandise, and I'm sure he will get scared and give it to you Ralph

Now you make me sound like an entitled WOWS player.   

• Funny 1

[CLAY]
3,311 posts
14,398 battles
9 hours ago, ACGtsukkomi_Poi said:

I don't know why the WOWS staff want we must spend money or play this game everyday

Um... because they don’t work for free? They have to make a living? Because this is a free to play game so they must do something to rake in money?

True, I don’t approve of all their marketing tactics and money gouging, but I understand that they need to make money at some point. I just wish they saw the base product as profitable so they would spend some money on making it better.

• Cool 1

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,513 posts
12,136 battles
3 hours ago, MeglaGnome said:

I suspect the value play will be to buy 1 doubloon booster on day 1 and then grind the first 3-4 directives fairly hard, then chill out for the holidays, and slow the grind.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Given that the points tick from when you get the booster, buying one doubloon booster early and then getting as many early normal boosters as possible should make it pretty comfortable towards the end.  Having said that, I have absolutely zero interest in Puerto Rico as a ship, it isn't the sort of ship I particularly like, and with it's BB dispersion it doesn't look like a particularly strong ship either - Alaska seems clearly better tier for tier.

5,903 posts
9,742 battles
3 hours ago, Otago_F111 said:

I can't afford the ship so where can I buy Puerto Rico merchandise? :fish_cute_2: 

45 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

Having said that, I have absolutely zero interest in Puerto Rico as a ship, it isn't the sort of ship I particularly like, and with it's BB dispersion it doesn't look like a particularly strong ship either - Alaska seems clearly better tier for tier.

T10 premiums don't even have extra credit modifier. I know each ship has her own credit and xp modifier, but T10 prems aren't even better than tech tree T10 in that aspect. They have 50% less service cost and that's it. Not even extra xp modifier.

Anywhen, I'd recommend NO ONE to aim for the Ultimate Prize of the event - Puerto Rico. Just play the game more intensively than usual, boost up your Shipyard and earn the rewards from the progression. You can be certain you can get PC, but those containers have swell rewards as well. I will sell any Russian or low-tier premium or CV though.

Edited by Paladinum

[TLS]
5,000 posts
21,516 battles
7 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

You can be certain you can get PC, but those containers have swell rewards as well. I will sell any Russian or low-tier premium though.

I propose a change in game mechanics where we can get extra copies of ships and then burn the extras we get for mats like SQ. That way we can level up our Servan... oh wait. Wrong game. My bad.

PS, there is no such thing as a "Free Ship". All ships come at a cost, be it virtual money, time, real money, more virtual money, more wasted time, more real money, etc.

Edited by dejiko_nyo

5,903 posts
9,742 battles
Just now, dejiko_nyo said:

PS, there is no such thing as a "Free Ship". All ships come at a cost, be it virtual money, time, real money, more virtual money, more wasted time, more real money, etc.

Mostly time but many people wouldn't consider time as a resource...

Don't forget mental health and energy.

[TLS]
5,000 posts
21,516 battles
2 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Mostly time but many people wouldn't consider time as a resource...

My time is literally worth money. Not so much as Bill Gates as the joke goes: Bill Gates doesn't bend over to pick up a USD100 bill because in the amount of time he took to bend over and pick it up, he'd make way more than that USD100. 

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
5,777 battles
14 時間前、ACGtsukkomi_Poi の発言:

SEE this,IF you are the poor man and U want get Puerto Rico  , Quit U Job,Quit U college,And let's play this game everyday!

I think I did said that, but WG always think we live in prison and sit on top of our toilet bowl, where food will be fed by our next half (if you ever have one.)

Or some rich 2nd generation where they use their money notes as toilet paper. :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:

Or we are Androids (not the phone OS system)

Edited by spixys
  • Funny 1

[TLS]
5,000 posts
21,516 battles
12 minutes ago, spixys said:

I think I did said that, but WG always think we live in prison and sit on top of our toilet bowl, where food are fed by our next half (if you ever have one.)

It has to be a PRC prison then because no other prison would give you a computer. The PRC are having you farm the game for the Greater Glory of the People!

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
5,777 battles
2 分前、dejiko_nyo の発言:

It has to be a PRC prison then because no other prison would give you a computer. The PRC are having you farm the game for the Greater Glory of the People!

so the next half will be a police officer........

[SALT]
2,139 posts
10,571 battles

I dont know what Illusion people have about how Grindy this game is.

WG give free ships*

Player base : P2W shit, you think F2P player have no life, what a shit company

aint it like that since the game is launch 🤣

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
5,777 battles
2 分前、humusz の発言:

WG give free ships*

aint it like that since the game is launch 🤣

I am joking though.

[TLS]
5,000 posts
21,516 battles

If this game were really truly F2P, then our camos would be:

• Always Coca-Cola
  • Samsung Galaxy S-Fire - We light you up
  • Honda - The Power of Dreams
  • HSBC
  • Mitsubishi - Making Zeros Cars.

You get the gist. Money to pay servers need to come from somewhere.

• Cool 2

5,903 posts
9,742 battles
20 minutes ago, humusz said:

WG give free ships*

Also the game is free to play and WG have to make money from somewhere.

But the overall unstable quality of the game may make potential payers from... paying.

[SALT]
2,139 posts
10,571 battles
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

Also the game is free to play and WG have to make money from somewhere.

But the overall unstable quality of the game may make potential payers from... paying.

aint ARP-tago also come with Grindy shit, that people Whine over too :fish_haloween:

WG being money grubber, Cheapskate is like every day occurance. Tanks is worse though

Freeship* (with Grinds or P2W) 🤣

"nothing is free everything payment is permitted" - Ubisoft hooded guy

1 hour ago, dejiko_nyo said:

If this game were really truly F2P, then our camos would be:

• Always Coca-Cola
  • Samsung Galaxy S-Fire - We light you up
  • Honda - The Power of Dreams
  • HSBC
  • Mitsubishi - Making Zeros Cars.

You get the gist. Money to pay servers need to come from somewhere.

Nah we can do with...........................

Unskipable Pop up advertisment INGAME 🤣

oh you have perfect view of broadside there, while you reload - watch this 30s skincare ad video  before taking a shot :fish_haloween:

Hit by torpedos and Flooded ?, Here ads for waterproof paint to stop leaking pipes for your washtafel only $5.99

Edited by humusz
  • Funny 2

Sign in to follow this