Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
greywolfsdb2013

Christmas / New Year Gifts and Rewards: Dec 12, 2019

8 comments in this topic

[PHNAV]
[PHNAV]
243 posts
10,502 battles

The guidelines for Christmas 2019 Event Guide is already out. https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/general-news/new-year-2020-event/ :cap_happy:

The events include  Christmas to New Year directives. 6 of them, with 84 missions. You think the awards are proportion to the time and effort? The most premium  box, as an example, will contain only a set of 5x camouflage. 

The CA Puerto for 0.9.0.0 more than what was in the Public Test(was it 3K per construction booster?), like 24,000 doubloons for 3 boosters. :cap_old:

5,903 posts
9,742 battles

Even though I don't aim for the super Alaska, the rewards in the Shipbuilding process is still good. All those (possible) prem days... :fish_cute_2:

Also all the tech tree T6 I can sell :fish_cute_2: Oh wait those need Gorizia to unlock :Smile_sceptic:

This might be the most rewarding event yet. But of course, the grind will be proportional to that.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 1

1,646 posts
8,355 battles

My primary goal would be the Gorizia. Though 3 stages of 4 days each for her seems a little tight.

[SMOKE]
2,653 posts
18,422 battles

hat's a real tight schedule ; I might had to forgo this one , real life take precedence, especially in this season. Let see how it plays out

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,992 posts
6,622 battles

This is Twofold Directive!

I'll do anything for Gorizia anyway, another Hydro Zara for my taste , then do some stupid combat missions to get free aforementioned researchables ship 3 out of 4 will be sold as credits as , I don't have Guepard.

[CLAY]
3,311 posts
14,398 battles

Gorizia shouldn’t be too difficult to obtain for a grinder like me. As such, those T6s will fund my grinding for a bit.

Sign in to follow this