You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Burnt_Out_Koalas

Later Suckers!!!

57 comments in this topic

330 posts
9,323 battles

Well as most of my clan members, we have transferred to North America.  No more CV queues, no more ships all sitting behind islands for 20 mins HE spamming, no more boring tactics as the planes can see you all game, no more bot aimers and AFK no pay players and finally NO MORE Asian Bots that get all the ships up and sell them to make money.

It's been fun.... i finally got to 50% W/R only a couple of weeks ago after just being a average Australian who just wanted a nice game of ships without looking at every little stat and change my ship selection based on.  One week its Carriers ... update the next Smolensk.   I won't miss that!

All the mates i left behind .... I wish you good luck and fair seas, I just hope it is more Ships that have variety than HE SPAM, Radar sitting behind islands and Carriers who cannot be touched.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3

[LNA]
2,131 posts
15,856 battles

The prophecy has told that a certain koala is being shot at by stronk US police for border trypassing. :fish_cute_2:

• Funny 7

[BLESS]
1,538 posts
13,477 battles
12 hours ago, Burnt_Out_Koalas said:

No more CV queues, no more ships all sitting behind islands for 20 mins HE spamming, no more boring tactics as the planes can see you all game..

"The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence."

Edited by Rina_Pon
  • Cool 5

5,968 posts
9,931 battles

At least here we don't have to suffer from endless streams of salt because someone gets deleted or endless scream of "remove this, remove that" :Smile_trollface:

And a much less toxic/whiny forum :Smile_trollface:

EDIT. Farewell sucker. No one will miss you anyway :Smile_trollface:

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 1

1,212 posts
11,077 battles
11 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

At least here we don't have to suffer from endless streams of salt because someone gets deleted or endless scream of "remove this, remove that" :Smile_trollface:

And a much less toxic forum :Smile_trollface:

Boring...lol

• Funny 1

[-ISO-]
1,096 posts
7,059 battles

Kinda regret it for not moving there.

So the other reason of why it takes so long for WG to fix some of the big problems in this server is the fact that it doesn't exist in other server.

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
2,026 posts
6,904 battles
2 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Kinda regret it for not moving there.

So the other reason of why it takes so long for WG to fix some of the big problems in this server is the fact that it doesn't exist in other server.

We treated like trash. Just like we didn't get our Irons yesterday in CB.

[-ISO-]
1,096 posts
7,059 battles
Just now, LawrenceXVIII said:

We treated like trash. Just like we didn't get our Irons yesterday in CB.

Yep. that's bloody hurts when your efforts paid with nothing.

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,854 posts
44,609 battles
2 hours ago, Burnt_Out_Koalas said:

and finally NO MORE Asian Bots that get all the ships up and sell them to make money.

Made in . . .  :dance_turtle:

the real and most problem

[KAMI]
1,567 posts
13,185 battles

Bye bye u kiwis and aussie

hope the salt level u get here helps you in NA as there is a higher salt level at NA 

• Funny 2

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
2,026 posts
6,904 battles
9 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Yep. that's bloody hurts when your efforts paid with nothing.

Also its my first Clan Battle with a different Clan in AN-DO. And guess what? I carry my effort worth for nothing but just a mere silver and trash.

Wheres my Iron Weegee Promised at lmao..

[KNCOL]
405 posts
7,531 battles
43 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

hope the salt level u get here helps you in NA as there is a higher salt level at NA 

I'm sure their salt will blend well with NA salt :cap_haloween:

• Funny 3

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,195 posts
14,399 battles
6 hours ago, Burnt_Out_Koalas said:

I just hope it is more Ships that have variety than HE SPAM, Radar sitting behind islands and Carriers who cannot be touched.

So basically... a bunch of BBs, Stalingrad, the radar cruisers that die in the first 2 minutes, and carriers that push to the frontline to get sunk early?

Sounds fun for the torp spammers. Especially with subs which is just around the corner.

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,972 posts
9,248 battles

Some of us dumb Aussies stayed.  We prefer the bad customer service, bad gameplay, bad ping, bad communications, bad CB times, bad rewards, baaaaaaaaaaaaad baaaaaaaaaaaaad everything.  (or that's what some people would have you think its like)

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[CLAY]
3,452 posts
14,731 battles
11 hours ago, Gummilicious said:

Not all of us are leaving, some of us like it here.

• Cool 2

[TLS]
5,195 posts
21,710 battles
14 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

"The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence."

12 hours ago, Ryuuoh_DeltaPlus said:

I'm sure their salt will blend well with NA salt :cap_haloween:

Did you know eucalyptus oil has a large number of highly volatile hydrocarbons in them and they explode spectacularly when a bushfire comes? Turning the inhabitants of the tree from cuddly into BBQ?

>_>

<_<

:Smile_popcorn:

• Funny 1

[AN-DO]
759 posts
11,085 battles
1 minute ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Did you know eucalyptus oil has a large number of highly volatile hydrocarbons in them and they explode spectacularly when a bushfire comes? Turning the inhabitants of the tree from cuddly into BBQ?

>_>

<_<

too soon

• Cool 1

5,968 posts
9,931 battles
3 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

>_>

<_<

BOOM! ROASTED!

Pun intended.

[MONMU]
74 posts
7,248 battles
16 hours ago, Burnt_Out_Koalas said:

Well as most of my clan members, we have transferred to North America.  No more CV queues, no more ships all sitting behind islands for 20 mins HE spamming, no more boring tactics as the planes can see you all game, no more bot aimers and AFK no pay players and finally NO MORE Asian Bots that get all the ships up and sell them to make money. 

All the mates i left behind .... I wish you good luck and fair seas, I just hope it is more Ships that have variety than HE SPAM, Radar sitting behind islands and Carriers who cannot be touched.

Uh huh. And you think you won't be seeing these things on the US server because...

You don't know.

[JABBA]
Beta Tester
449 posts
4,576 battles
14 hours ago, Gummilicious said:

Salt level is the same - just for the majority of us Aussies/Kiwis it's incomprehensible or just lots of cool blocks and squares.