You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_buki

What a let-down, Wargaming.

27 comments in this topic

[REPOI]
Alpha Tester
74 posts
9,688 battles

After you did your "planned" maintenance during ASIA CW time and cost players 1 day of CW time. We gathered the people for nothing.  The effort , commitment, and sacrifice from your players all for nothing.

Today the CW personal mission got removed prematurely, players spotted the issue way before CW time, and you manage to idle until the last hour of ASIA prime time.
We only knew it when we were notified by friend from another clan as we already closed the game in disappointment.
Several of my members were promised to get the last few needed wins for their reward. Entire season of effort down the drain as they are denied the opportunity. 
It feels really bad as it almost feel like I, and the rest of clan management betrayed them, and there's nothing we can do.

Can you guys just take it bit more seriously ... please

• Cool 5

[REPOI]
42 posts
10,882 battles

something something SEA getting the short end of the stick.

But on a more serious note, we did not recieve ANY compensation such as extra CW time after the disruption (only some containers were not really good enough given the length of disruption and the fact that it coincided with CW time costing dozens of clans their hard-fought victories) and now there is this fiasco surrounding CW missions and the frighteningly disappointing inactivity of WG SEA to seek support for its own players. 

I would argue that if nothing is done swiftly and appropriately on WG SEA's side, this would be another massive PR disaster in the makings.

[FISH]
166 posts
33,136 battles

Since when did WG care about its PR, or its reputation, or its commitments...

• Funny 3

2,675 posts
17,680 battles

I keep trying to tell you people it's your own fault. We need to kick them to wake them up. So stop giving WG any money until they start making sure they can follow through. As it stands they are not concerned because there are no consequences for their actions. You'll still buy stuff from the premium shop etc...

[CLAY]
3,311 posts
14,398 battles
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

I keep trying to tell you people it's your own fault. We need to kick them to wake them up. So stop giving WG any money until they start making sure they can follow through. As it stands they are not concerned because there are no consequences for their actions. You'll still buy stuff from the premium shop etc...

I congratulate you on being consistent by putting the same reply in all three threads on the topic. If only everyone could do this.

Or alternatively, amalgamate the threads.

[-ISO-]
1,094 posts
7,059 battles

And then they'll compensate this with some trash things like super container full of Hotel Yankee.

• Funny 1

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,992 posts
6,622 battles
17 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

Sooo, this what they reply after i asked them

Capture.PNG

I dont like it, Give back my Metal.

My Clan only plays every Sunday only!

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

[MALD]
443 posts
36,814 battles
3 hours ago, Gummilicious said:

Sooo, this what they reply after i asked them

Capture.PNG

But there are no Clan Wars session the next day, so extending the duration of missions makes zero differnce.

How is this tagged as solved ?

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,992 posts
6,622 battles
46 minutes ago, Pervis117 said:

But there are no Clan Wars session the next day, so extending the duration of missions makes zero differnce.

How is this tagged as solved ?

Unpaid Intern. That's what it is , Or its an Automated Message.

[FISH]
166 posts
33,136 battles

Everyone send in a ticket regarding the matter, just so that atleast one of them is opened by a staff that is a halfwit and is capable of understanding the situation.

[AN-DO]
750 posts
11,035 battles

@amnesia98 @Nya_gaming @Chamchi_CM @HuginnKR You clearly have a lot of unhappy customers here and a pretty pointless response from customer support to those who sent in tickets. Any response you'd like to make, given players missed out on rewards including precious steel and are (not just from this situation I might add) feeling ignored by WG's SEA staff?

• Cool 1

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,916 posts
8,915 battles
1 hour ago, blauflamme22 said:

@amnesia98 @Nya_gaming @Chamchi_CM @HuginnKR You clearly have a lot of unhappy customers here and a pretty pointless response from customer support to those who sent in tickets. Any response you'd like to make, given players missed out on rewards including precious steel and are (not just from this situation I might add) feeling ignored by WG's SEA staff?

All of the management should be looking at this thread.   They really need to understand that  this is part of the reason why they just lost a lot of players.   Any company that thinks its acceptable to ignore customers just isn't doing their job right.  

While this didn't affect me greatly it deserves to support of the player base to get any traction.

• Cool 2

579 posts
6,779 battles
6 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

All of the management should be looking at this thread.   They really need to understand that  this is part of the reason why they just lost a lot of players.   Any company that thinks its acceptable to ignore customers just isn't doing their job right.  

While this didn't affect me greatly it deserves to support of the player base to get any traction.

My naive mind likes to think that they didn't ignore it, but they are mired up in red tape and got.... tied up (no, not the kinky kind). 

Hopefully it gets resolved though- even if I cannot do anything because I am not in a clan.

[WG]
Administrator
122 posts
187 battles

Hey, Captains!

We are aware of the Clan Battle related issues and apologize for the delayed response. Currently, we are in the progress of compensating the steel rewards for those affected. The compensation processes are intended to finish by the end of tomorrow.

If you find any issues related to this problem, please contact Support.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.

World of Warships Team

• Cool 2

[AN-DO]
750 posts
11,035 battles
2 hours ago, Nya_gaming said:

Hey, Captains!

We are aware of the Clan Battle related issues and apologize for the delayed response. Currently, we are in the progress of compensating the steel rewards for those affected. The compensation processes are intended to finish by the end of tomorrow.

If you find any issues related to this problem, please contact Support.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.

World of Warships Team

Thanks for bravely showing up and facing the forums @Nya_gaming :Smile_honoring: and for sorting out the issue

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
5,777 battles

Hi @Nya_gaming, as a matter of curiosity, where are the other admins?

P.S. my apology for hijacking thread.

Edited by spixys

[WG]
Administrator
122 posts
187 battles

Hi @spixys, Understand where your question comes from but we are all monitoring communications in the Forums. Apologies for the delays in response and thank you for your feedback to build a better customer experience in the World of Warships Forums.

The ASIA Moderation Team

• Cool 2

[-CAT-]
3,573 posts
14,040 battles

Hi @Nya_gaming I would like to ask, do admins also read and submit some of the suggestions written here in the forum to WG?
Like account sync rather than transfers, support for Linux OS (I understand that WG would have to support Vulkan and / or Direct X), etc.

I also understand that in the end, it is up to the top brass's decision in Belarus if the suggestion will be implemented or not.

Thanks.

P.S. Also apologies for hijacking the thread.