You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Black_Ice

Clan Battles missions, disappeared before the end of the season?

8 comments in this topic

[NAU]
Super Tester_
566 posts
8,724 battles

Title says it all. Why did the reward missions disappear before the last night of battles?

[MALD]
443 posts
36,814 battles

Lemme guess, Wargaming is going to offer 2 Italian containers as "compensation" for the hundreds of steel this cost players ?

2,675 posts
17,680 battles

I keep trying to tell you people it's your own fault. We need to kick them to wake them up. So stop giving WG any money until they start making sure they can follow through. As it stands they are not concerned because there are no consequences for their actions. You'll still buy stuff from the premium shop etc...

[CLAY]
3,311 posts
14,398 battles
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

I keep trying to tell you people it's your own fault. We need to kick them to wake them up. So stop giving WG any money until they start making sure they can follow through. As it stands they are not concerned because there are no consequences for their actions. You'll still buy stuff from the premium shop etc...

I congratulate you on being consistent by putting the same reply in all three threads on the topic. If only everyone could do this.

Or alternatively, amalgamate the threads.

[WG]
Administrator
122 posts
187 battles

@Pervis117
Hey, Captain!

We are aware of the Clan Battle related issues and apologize for the delayed response. Currently, we are in the progress of compensating the steel rewards for those affected. The compensation processes are intended to finish by the end of tomorrow.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
World of Warships Team