Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
13KDE

One day rental Arizona?

11 comments in this topic

[KAMI]
1,567 posts
13,185 battles
4 minutes ago, 13KDE said:

One day rental Arizona? Really?

wargaming never say must participate anyways

is optional

1,740 posts
8,766 battles

Yes, everyone can get an one day only rental Arizona via completing a simple mission chain in this event (and mine has already expired after 24 hrs) besides the random draw and grindfest for the permenant prizes.

A New Mexico that has more accurate guns and consistent gunnery experience, which makes gaming much less frustrating, at the cost of weaker, 1941 vintage AA suite and even slower reload.

[-CAT-]
3,836 posts
14,580 battles
2 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Yes, everyone can get an one day only rental Arizona via completing a simple mission chain in this event (and mine has already expired after 24 hrs) besides the random draw and grindfest for the permenant prizes.

A New Mexico that has more accurate guns and consistent gunnery experience, which makes gaming much less frustrating, at the cost of weaker, 1941 vintage AA suite and even slower reload.

NM = 30s reload. ✔️

AZ = 35s reload. 😱

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
2,025 posts
6,881 battles
7 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

NM = 33s reload. ✔️

AZ = 34.5s reload. 😱

There , i fixed it.

• Cool 1

[-CAT-]
3,836 posts
14,580 battles
5 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

There , i fixed it.

Was the NM nerfed? I only thought that NY got nerfed but both NY and WY got spotter plane.

Or I was not paing attention. 🤣

Edited by S0und_Theif

1,740 posts
8,766 battles
6 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

NM = 30s reload. ✔️

AZ = 35s reload. 😱

Well NM has a slightly less painful reload of 34.2s, slower even than the Soviet ships... I think NM should be buffed a little.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/85560-premium-ship-review-uss-arizona/

A dated article from the NA Community about Arizona.

[-CAT-]
3,836 posts
14,580 battles
17 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Well NM has a slightly less painful reload of 34.2s, slower even than the Soviet ships... I think NM should be buffed a little.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/85560-premium-ship-review-uss-arizona/

A dated article from the NA Community about Arizona.

Agree NM needs a reload buff.

Cool, you also look at LWM's ship reviews.👍

16 posts
6,953 battles

Well, I had a go. It's like someone strapped guns to an obese whale and went 'Yup, that works!'

Edited by 13KDE

[-CAT-]
3,836 posts
14,580 battles
33 minutes ago, 13KDE said:

Well, I had a go. It's like someone strapped guns to an obese whale and went 'Yup, that works!'

USS Arizona is old (built in 1914), and she never got to be modernized like her sister USS Pennsylvania. If Japan delayed their attack in 1941, both sisters would have been modernized to an extent.

USS_Pennsylvania_(BB-38)_1943.PNG

1,740 posts
8,766 battles
45 minutes ago, 13KDE said:

That's how American standard-type dreadnoughts perform in game in general. New Mexico, Arizona, West Virginia '41, Colorado and the incoming California.

And indeed Arizona looks more "chubby" in contrast with her younger sisters with her large, heavy tripod masts and the blunt plumb bow.

Also she means much more than simply a super-dreadnought battleship for American players. She is the USS Arizona.

11 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

If Japan delayed their attack in 1941, both sisters would have been modernized to an extent.

According to the Wiki, in fact Wargaming has used the AA suite of her sister Pennsylvania instead (she was scheduled to recieve her "Chicago Piano"s in early 1942 before the fatal Pearl Harbor attack. Even the current upgraded suite is rather weak for T6, perhaps a historically-accurate AA suite would be hopelessly underpowered).

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this