Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mechfori

Possible Radar Range Bug in game ... so unfair

11 comments in this topic

[SMOKE]
3,527 posts
20,598 battles

is it me being unlucky or is there something wrong ; twice in the same game today I encounter situation where I spot a Des Moines and made sure I stay out of range , one time its 10.7KM one time its 10.9KM and only other ship around is their Daring and BB ( Montana ) , but yet then I still got Radar spotted and I was like running way out to something like 12KM before its off me , hey but its Des Moines not Soviet Cruiser .. something wrong ..

anyone of you ever got something like this ; hey its already too hard to play DD its just unfair this happens

[MRI]
4,184 posts
19,186 battles

Perhaps there was another radar ship around you weren't aware of?

• Cool 2

[SMOKE]
3,527 posts
20,598 battles

I was thinking about that too, even the first instance but there were like only 2 Radar ship a DM and a Mino and I can see both of them and sure they are more than 10 KM away from me, no Soviet Cruiser, no Asian DD in their team and I double check the first instance .. OK I just put it as might be something about the display not displaying the right info first instance but 2nd instance I notice its the same .. and that time the Mino was on the other side of the Map , I was like supporting our Kremlin to take down one of their BB and suddenly its like Radar spotted again .. I was like what the .... moment 

its in the evening but I did not made any screen grab in the heat of it nor after the game , its on Ranked so 8 vs 8 ; well never happen to me before , just this 1 game , so I had to ask if its some freak bug or just some freak game running amok on this particular game

[LBAS]
1,571 posts
7,116 battles

there's must be submarine with radar hiding somewhere....

[BALD]
[BALD]
712 posts
5,098 battles
3 hours ago, PGM991 said:

there's must be submarine with radar hiding somewhere....

must be the premium new T-XIV Soviet SSN

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
2,076 posts
7,466 battles

You should best Review the replay again to find out. Better than you speak in the General Discussion.

We need a solid screenshot .

[AN-DO]
759 posts
11,584 battles

Look at all these skeptics demanding proof :Smile_veryhappy: I had a similar situation the other day but I just put it down to a brief loss of situational awareness and that while I was out of range of DM I must have miscalculated where the other radar was. I don't have the replay of my game but if you still have yours it may be worth going back through because you might be doing us all a huge favour if you find a bug there

[SMOKE]
3,527 posts
20,598 battles

well thank you guys for all the suggestion < I will try to see if I can locate that replay though I had play quite a number of games after that .. anyway I am not too concern with this one game, I am more concern if this is a bug or not and that's why I ask if anyone encountered similar , and look like ( fortunately ) only 1 so I put it down to might be some situational happening ; its nothing new I had seen de-sync on game that lead to all kind of weird thing. Once I got my ships teleported to somewhere I did not intend it to be. If I hear more of this or if I can surely made some proof I will put in a ticket.

But for now its rather assuring to know that this is not something people encounter.

Sign in to follow this