Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Paladinum

[WoWS new news] No. 23 [UPDATED] - British Arc, Lunar New Year, Arms Race and other changes

16 comments in this topic

6,247 posts
10,830 battles

So you're telling me that the Pan-Asian Izumo and Martel are added into the game permanently? :cap_wander_2: 

Or are they event-only ships???

Update 0.9.0 will begin the British event arc with early access to British heavy cruisers.

Players will get British tokens for completing Directives, Daily combat missions and from Daily Shipments. These may be exchanged in the armory for random bundles. Four bundles will feature Tier V-VIII British heavy cruisers Hawkins, Devonshire, Surrey and Albemarle with the “Victorian White” permanent camouflage.

1*CAIRpoXiAJ9ozMJsdjDlJg.jpeg

Other bundles will have camouflages, special signals, Coal, and other rewards. Besides bundles in exchange for tokens, there will also be bundles for Doubloons.

To celebrate the Lunar New Year, two permanent camouflages with special horn sounds were added for Wukong and Bajie. Siliwangi will get a Lunar New Year permanent Camouflage.

1*bLdXJhvmWieJaefPDAeWtA.jpeg

1*0clpUSWX4YSlWHhOddOtTg.jpeg

1*WyAX26UpnKnzy59CDP9teA.jpeg

Two new commanders Sun Wukong and Zhu Bajie, patches, and flags were added.

1*HVXQ_PxBGyNyOlV87MFX8g.jpeg

Lunar New Year containers will be available: they can drop Pan Asian premium ships, permanent camouflages for them, Doubloons, and other rewards.

1*0zVjPVZZNfi5Or0xVooqSQ.jpeg

1*BLMIqKoY9MwCNCDUqf1rMg.jpeg

Please note that the information in the Development Blog is preliminary and subject to change.

The Arms Race mode — which has special pick-up zones which grant team combat buffs upon activation — is updated.

We’ve updated the buffs. Now they will also affect aircraft carriers’ squadrons:

• Increasing the movement speed of ships or planes and increasing the rudder shift speed;
  • Constant HP recovery in percentage of the maximum HP for ships or planes;
  • Increased reload speed for main caliber guns and torpedoes, increased plane replenishment speed;
  • Increased ships’ and planes’ consumable reload speed.

All ships in the team will receive one buff level when a pick-up zone with a bonus is activated.

Besides that, the way buffs are displayed in the interface and the messages about getting them are updated, and areas with them are now marked by small buoys.

1*rrrLAzlcuueZrV_qPtQw1w.jpeg

Also, the following improvements are made:

• Southern Dragon, Eastern Dragon, and ARP ships are becoming premium ships. This means they will get increased credits earnings;
  • Additional content settings are updated. Now you will still get bonuses from a camouflage when you hide it. The standard permanent camouflage or — in case the ship doesn’t have one — the Type 5 camouflage will be displayed instead;
  • The armor scheme display in port is updated. Now more colors will be used to show different thicknesses, and new armor groups were added: the ship’s ends and torpedo protection.

1*mwkfZKfRtr3gcNxzRvrx2A.jpeg

Please note that the information in the Development Blog is preliminary and subject to change.

Edited by Paladinum

[-CAT-]
4,732 posts
17,144 battles

Both CA and Pan-Asia camo's not bad. I'm diggin it.

Still hate the Izumo configuration. But eh~, she's a premium. I'll let it slide.

[SALT]
2,213 posts
10,571 battles

watch few British CA games, seems realy MEH

like IRL 🤣

6,247 posts
10,830 battles

UPDATED THE OP.

ARP ships are now premium and earn more creds! ARP Takao is now Normal man's Atago instead of Poor man's Atago!

Additional content settings are updated. Now you will still get bonuses from a camouflage when you hide it. The standard permanent camouflage or — in case the ship doesn’t have one — the Type 5 camouflage will be displayed instead;

YESSSSSSSSS!!!

I have been wanting this for years!!!

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 1

2,045 posts
10,320 battles
4 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

UPDATED THE OP.

ARP ships are now premium and earn more! ARP Takao is now Normal man's Atago instead of Poor man's Atago!

YESSSSSSSSS KWEEN!!!

Hooray!

Finally all my Bionic skins and T8 Infernal can be mounted while keeping the related filters off instead of accumulating dust in inventory.

6,247 posts
10,830 battles

+ PEU DD line

+ PEU DD line with the extreme version of German torps

+ ARP ships become premium with extra cred earning

+ Hiding camos still gives bonuses

The hype is too strong. I may be having arrhythmia.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 2

[LBAS]
2,514 posts
4,463 battles

Waow, Siliwangi look like era of sail ship!

Gonnaa buy it!  Waaait... BUFF TORPEDOOO WG, we want 120 sec reloaaadd

Or it will be dust on the port

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,612 posts
15,786 battles

Heh, the commemorative camo for British CA is only slightly more creative than the ones for Pasta cruisers. But why does that look like Igor camo for St. Louis?

• Funny 1

[SMOKE]
3,524 posts
20,572 battles

Are they running out of anime / ACG co-op partner and now trying to create their own !!! Ok let's see a WOWS anime series , might be ..

Edited by Mechfori
  • Funny 1

2,045 posts
10,320 battles
9 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

Are they running out of anime / ACG co-op partner and now trying to create their own !!! Ok let's see a WOWS anime series , might be ..

Well that raises the question how is Naval Nonsense going on recently.

6,247 posts
10,830 battles
On 12/6/2019 at 7:29 PM, S0und_Theif said:

Both CA and Pan-Asia camo's not bad. I'm diggin it.

Still hate the Izumo configuration. But eh~, she's a premium. I'll let it slide.

PA cruiser line incoming 2021 and PA BB line 2022 :Smile_trollface:

2,045 posts
10,320 battles
On 12/6/2019 at 10:18 PM, Paladinum said:

+ PEU DD line

+ PEU DD line with the extreme version of German torps

+ ARP ships become premium with extra cred earning

+ Hiding camos still gives bonuses

The hype is too strong. I may be having arrhythmia.

And this time Wargaming Asia created the Clan Battle Combat Missions incident "as a counterbalance"...

About the ARP ships, I guess WG decided to rationalize the diffferent categories of "premium" and "special" ships. Maybe soon "Special" ships will be better defined as event special ships, testing and early access ships and T10 freemium ships which do not have baked-in improved economic coefficients.

6,247 posts
10,830 battles
3 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

RM BB line first or we RIOT!!!:Smile_izmena:

NOT BEFORE KM 2nd BB LINE!!!:Smile_izmena:

Sign in to follow this