You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jayde2405

Resolute and Rapid collection

13 comments in this topic

[O7]
200 posts
19,340 battles

I've completed the Resolute and Rapid campaign and received 9 items for the collection.  How do I get more?  I guess I may have missed something.

I know the containers can be purchased but with other collections we would occasionally receive an item for any outstanding collection in the standard containers,  Not this time.

Can anyone help?

[O7]
200 posts
19,340 battles
1 minute ago, THAI_THIEF said:

Why don't you use those token for container?

I will do if it comes to that.  But I am surprised that we have to use tokens to complete the collection.   I'm not aware of that being needed before.  Usually enough items can be received in game to complete collections. 

Either in the special containers or occasionally receive an item for any outstanding collection in the standard containers. 

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
3,450 posts
14,719 battles

You can’t collect items from anything other than the Resolute and Rapid containers, they will not drop from normal containers. You have to spend tokens for containers in the Armoury.

Which is fine with me because it’s not like they’re offering anything else special.

[O7]
200 posts
19,340 battles
3 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

You can’t collect items from anything other than the Resolute and Rapid containers, they will not drop from normal containers. You have to spend tokens for containers in the Armoury.

Which is fine with me because it’s not like they’re offering anything else special.

Fair enough, I'll go spend some tokens.  As you said nothing else really worthwhile.  Thanks guys

[LBAS]
5,400 posts
12,468 battles
1 hour ago, Jayde2405 said:

I will do if it comes to that.  But I am surprised that we have to use tokens to complete the collection.   I'm not aware of that being needed before.  Usually enough items can be received in game to complete collections. 

Either in the special containers or occasionally receive an item for any outstanding collection in the standard containers. 

Bad luck that you didn't notice that. 
After I finish the mission I throw every last of tokens for container until I completed.

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[O7]
200 posts
19,340 battles

Cool, Italian Captain Luigi is now in my port and the rest of the tokens spent on speed flags.  My ships don't leave port without them.  (I already have premium account)

[BLESS]
1,534 posts
13,430 battles
6 hours ago, Jayde2405 said:

I will do if it comes to that.  But I am surprised that we have to use tokens to complete the collection.   I'm not aware of that being needed before. 

Yeah, it's a different system this time around, and a lot more direct. Just pile all your tokens you get from directives into buying containers. With those containers (around 25 I think) plus the 8 or so you get from directly from directive missions you should be able to easily complete the collection.

I finished after completing just 3 of the 4 directives.

1450681321_Screenshot(659).thumb.png.45e50e60ea3ccd47dead1b29d34e3702.png

Edited by Rina_Pon
  • Cool 1

2,675 posts
17,680 battles
12 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

..... With those containers (around 25 I think) plus the 8 or so you get from directly from directive missions you should be able to easily complete the collection.

I finished after completing just 3 of the 4 directives.

Easily is a relative term. I had to complete all 4 directives and not miss a single days daily missions to complete the collection. Some will probably have worse luck than me and won't be able to complete at all.

Edited by keskparane
  • Cool 1

[BLESS]
1,534 posts
13,430 battles

@keskparane Maybe I was slipped some extra tokens in a special mission or something. It's possible. All I know is it didn't seem "gated" like some of the previous events, where completing the last 20% of the requirements takes 80% of the effort. Nor did it require any special effort on my part to complete, unlike the Siroco grind (never again...).

Edited by Rina_Pon

2,675 posts
17,680 battles
13 minutes ago, Rina_Pon said:

@keskparane Maybe I was slipped some extra tokens in a special mission or something. It's possible. All I know is it didn't seem "gated" like some of the previous events, where completing the last 20% of the requirements takes 80% of the effort. Nor did it require any special effort on my part to complete, unlike the Siroco grind (never again...).

Nah probably just less duplicates. Remember you have to get 5 duplicate crates if you don't get an original. That's 120 extra tokens per item.

Edited by keskparane

[BLESS]
1,534 posts
13,430 battles
4 minutes ago, keskparane said:

Remember you have to get 5 duplicate crates if you don't get an original. 

Only four for this collection. That's what made the difference. By the third directive I had three missing, and 13 duplicates.

But yes, the luck element is how many unique medallions happen to drop, vs. how many duplicates...

2,675 posts
17,680 battles
Just now, Rina_Pon said:

Only four for this collection....

My bad. I just tune out and grind because I like to complete them.