Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

Can we get an update on tranfers?

27 comments in this topic

[BOTES]
136 posts
6,651 battles

Can we please get some updates regarding the upcoming transfers?

SEA is the only server with an update on the transfer page saying that there will be a delay. Does this mean the delay will go past the listen completion date of December 10th and if so, for how long?

656 posts
7,432 battles
8 hours ago, ArmoredFrost said:

Mods here most of the time do not give you the courtesy of a simple reply, unlike the ones in the NA server.

which is why im transferring to NA. Their customer service is much faster and understanding (I had requested to change my email on my NA alt acc to a different one than my current asia login so I wont have to create a new one for NA.) it's over and done within an hour. No hassle. With Asia it usually takes days for a simple CS interaction. The WG asia staff seems to never ever interact with the playerbase (my only interaction with WG stuff is on reddit which is with NA adn EU devs) and the mods, well, i guess you cant blame them because as far as I understand they are not official wg employees and have no say in any matter unless WG asia gives them the go ahead.

Given asia is the only server with a transfer delay, I guess there is a large amount of people moving. I'm sorry WGAsia, you brought it on yourselves with your imcompetence. Even the WoT division seems to be doing much better (and interactive) with their forum community than whatever on earth the WoWs division is doing.

• Cool 2

746 posts
19,634 battles
2 hours ago, detonate_me_daddy said:

which is why im transferring to NA. Their customer service is much faster and understanding (I had requested to change my email on my NA alt acc to a different one than my current asia login so I wont have to create a new one for NA.) it's over and done within an hour. No hassle. With Asia it usually takes days for a simple CS interaction. The WG asia staff seems to never ever interact with the playerbase (my only interaction with WG stuff is on reddit which is with NA adn EU devs) and the mods, well, i guess you cant blame them because as far as I understand they are not official wg employees and have no say in any matter unless WG asia gives them the go ahead.

100% spot on. Liaising with WG Asia when trying to organise the King of the Tasman tournament was unbelievably hit and miss, but mostly misses and entirely the reason why I gave up trying to do any more after the first iteration.

The delay in transfer is annoying as hell, but I’ve been here for four years, a couple of more weeks won’t kill me.

• Cool 2

25 posts
4,986 battles
3 hours ago, detonate_me_daddy said:

Given asia is the only server with a transfer delay, I guess there is a large amount of people moving. I'm sorry WGAsia, you brought it on yourselves with your imcompetence. Even the WoT division seems to be doing much better (and interactive) with their forum community than whatever on earth the WoWs division is doing.

Great idea with the email, I'll try changing my alternate tonight as well👍

656 posts
7,432 battles
1 hour ago, Bex_o7 said:

the delay in transfer is annoying as hell, but I’ve been here for four years, a couple of more weeks won’t kill me.

Yep same here. I dont care anymore, just get me out of here is all I ask.

• Cool 2

[S_O_D]
[S_O_D]
87 posts

Yes, I tend to agree with you. It's obvious that we are dealing with a child or a mind like adult child that has a tendency to troll.

He's actually an embarrassment to himself and his nationality. 

[AN-DO]
759 posts
11,085 battles

Instead of the personal attacks could we actually just get an update please from someone at WG as to what is happening with the transfers

1,212 posts
11,077 battles
2 minutes ago, blauflamme22 said:

Instead of the personal attacks could we actually just get an update please from someone at WG as to what is happening with the transfers

I sent them a ticket, they said its happening but they cant give an exact date/time when each one will happen.

• Cool 1

[S_O_D]
[S_O_D]
87 posts
2 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

I sent them a ticket, they said its happening but they cant give an exact date/time when each one will happen.

Reminds me of an old saying that we used about the Northern Territory, that their using, 'NT-NT' - Not Today, Not Tomorrow.

• Funny 2

1,212 posts
11,077 battles
47 minutes ago, FurphyForum said:

Reminds me of an old saying that we used about the Northern Territory, that their using, 'NT-NT' - Not Today, Not Tomorrow.

Haha yeah, I like the NT.

[AMPOL]
27 posts

There has been an overwhelming amount of transfer requests to NA, almost 1/2 the active ASIA server apparently. This has caused panic at WG ASIA as this server will be left with bots outweighing the active players.

Good luck if you had any intention on trying to complete the Peurto Rico build as well...Get transferred halfway through, lose all progress made...

746 posts
19,634 battles
2 hours ago, Iridium_au said:

There has been an overwhelming amount of transfer requests to NA, almost 1/2 the active ASIA server apparently. This has caused panic at WG ASIA as this server will be left with bots outweighing the active players.

I would like to see where you found that information.

Good luck if you had any intention on trying to complete the Peurto Rico build as well...Get transferred halfway through, lose all progress made...

Literally the only progress being lost on transfer is to Legendary Modules. Again, I would love to see a source for your claim.

1,212 posts
11,077 battles

Sources?

1,212 posts
11,077 battles
1 minute ago, Bex_o7 said:

I would like to see where you found that information.

Literally the only progress being lost on transfer is to Legendary Modules. Again, I would love to see a source for your claim.

Damn it Bex, beat me by a couple of seconds!

746 posts
19,634 battles
1 minute ago, dieselhead said:

Damn it Bex, beat me by a couple of seconds!

That's what she said.

• Funny 3

746 posts
19,634 battles

I’m all switched over now, I’ve lost maybe 20 games of progress between the switch from SEA to NA. 

See you there, brigands!

• Cool 3

1,212 posts
11,077 battles
1 hour ago, Bex_o7 said:

I’m all switched over now, I’ve lost maybe 20 games of progress between the switch from SEA to NA. 

See you there, brigands!

Nice work mate, was there any confirmation or did you just open WOWS and it was on NA?

[LONER]
103 posts
3,767 battles

I'm still waiting for my NA account to get transferred here. It is taking a while for accounts to come the other way too.

Sign in to follow this